The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lust of a single lonely man

The story will be a pretty slow build up before some actions starts to happen. Hope bros here understand, good stuff must wait a while ya. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
waterbottle99 is Cool - loads of Potential

camp here! nice story do continue
Old 03-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
greening deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

w8ting 4 updates
Old 03-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Previous
Me: That’s great. Welcome to Sillypore.
Jess: huh?
Me: I mean Singapore..
Both of us laugh it off.

Off we proceed to Vivo City to get the ticket entrance to Sentosa.

Counter girl: Next please.
What a sweet looking minah, probably holding a part time job with Sentosa Leisure Group. Service side people come and go faster than fart in wind.

We were standing there browsing for some of the packages Sentosa is offering, usually I will purchase the ticket and go in for work. Never try these entire packages before. For the locals probably we are sick of visiting the butterfly park, Underwater World, Fort Silso, sight seeing at the overgrown size Merlion, or the beach where babes and hunk play some beach balls games during the weekend.

There was this package to Mega zip Adventure Park, where one can enjoy free fall, mega zip tower etc. Is sorta of like a confident course route. This gives Jess a bit more excitement. Jess told me why not go for this package. I never expect her to choose this, as most typical ladies would prefer doing sight seeing than maneuvering big adventure towers, especially for a tourist. I thought in my mind she was quite difference. We quickly purchased the ticket and moved out from the counter, I turned back, and the minah was smiling at me. Is my vision playing tricks with my eyes, then she winked at me. Maybe it was my imagination, weird i thought…

To be continued...
Old 04-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
JJDoggieNDoggie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ah ha... INteresting, Camping( Titsbits and red wine standing by)
Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Hope my story is not too boring, the action will come much later.

Now, before entering into Sentosa, let me describe more about Jess. She’s around 1.65m tall. Have a weight of around 45kg, but later she told me she weigh heavier than she looks. She was wearing a grey blouse (don’t know how to describe), follow by a grey short. Which makes a woman easier to play comfortably in this outfit. Most HK girls got nice fair skin due to the climate, Jess skin was much better than most woman I have seen here. Her eye’s was small and pointy, quite unique. Her boobs were probably a B- cup size. Still can’t really make it out at that time.

We took the sky train into the island and proceed straight to the adventure park. After the personnel checked our ticket, we were asked to put on the harness on our body as a form of safety measure, pretty SOP for this kind of confidence course worldwide. As Jess and I hit off pretty well, we have some funny small talks while wearing the harness. As all know part of the straps requires wrapping around the groin area tightly to prevent from slipping and hurting oneself. Suddenly my groin grows really big after the safety officer pulls it tightly. Is kinda of embarrassing but can live with it. The good part is i realized Jess was peeking at my groin area for a few seconds; the blushing part came quickly and looks really cute on Jess. The safety officer quickly went to adjust her her strap and that took her eyes off my groin.

To be continued...

P.S. I got a pic of Jess to share, how do i post it here?
Old 04-07-2011, 10:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
blohsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unsung : you'll have to find some where to host it ... one of the free pic sites perhaps ?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Off we go proceed to try some of the adventure facilities. Going to skip part of this and move on to the MegaZip event. We went up to the tower happily to enjoy the last one. Once on top i was surprised by the length of the MegaZip, from the tower to the beach, is gonna be a long ride of 450M down. Mega craziness I thought. I saw some Caucasians from the far end getting ready to zip down with excitement. The safety officer came to us, asking us whether we want to go for the couple, I was surprise it can take 2 persons weigh up to 140kg. I look at Jess and discuss about it. Happily decided to try the double one, heehee.. Love that answer.

Here a pic of Jess wrap in harness before we glide down..

We were strapped together on the glide; Jess was hanging in front of me. I was attached behind her to sort of “protect” her. The instructor gently pushed my back to the open to let us hang outside first. The push caused my huge groin in contact with Jess’s butt. Feels like an electrified moment strike me. In my mind I was thinking how I could bonk her in doggie hanging in the air. Is insane to think of this when both of our life hanging in the hand of the safety officer. Once the safety saw we are ready, he activated the glide and a huge gush of free fall feel starts to pump into my body.

I never expect the take off was so fast-moving, is like a driver step on the gas fully in a Ferrari. As i was in a mist of confusion, Jess gave a loud screen, hanging onto me quickly. Luckily my conscious recovers rapidly. I steadily hold on to her waist to make sure she’s safe with me. The speed starts to be more constant as the slide glide at the quarter mark.

The scenery was quite stunning from the high ground, below me was the green vegetation, looking far away is the beach and the sea, the best part is cutie Jess is in front of me. She seems to be enjoying herself now and she carefully let go of me, so is my hand off her waist. Enjoying the scenery for a while. Good things end faster than I expected. We soon reach the end point at the coast.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Showing her around Sentosa was not difficult after; we had a great time talking with each other. Feeling hungry, we proceed to the Subway to grab some food.

Very soon it was evening and activities have to come to an end. Discuss with her where would she like to visit when we meet up other day. After that we bid each other goodbye and head back separately.

For the next meet up things was pretty normal, no crazy stunt I have to do with her. Bidding our separate ways again.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greening View Post
w8ting 4 updates
Updates are up.

By the way how do i show the picture instead of the link?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheers for the effort to write!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
screensaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad to read this story . Thanks for the effort .
Old 07-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

more more more pls .........
Old 07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to your story, please continue :-)

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
AdamKhan is Cool - loads of Potential

wtf i cant see the picture ):
anyway. camping