The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Curious! Would you fuck a bald woman?

bald le no hair too pull woh
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

If she is bald down under...definitely!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 02-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
bo lui to book villa.. *cry*..
Just back in Sg fm Bali. Stay in a 1 bed room with c/w pte pool. Pm me ur curiouslala email send u some photo to see, cheap room charge.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

To answer your question Lala, my answer would be yes. In my opinion, hair is just an accessory to our body which we cut it, keep it long or style it. I think hair is really a non issue because what is more important is the face and the cheek bone. Like Natalie Portman she still look beautiful even when she is bald!

As for woman who loss their hair due to chemo, I don't think they will have high sex drive during that period lor. They will be very frail during that time. I still remember Kylie Minogue still look great when she was bald and undergoing chemo!

P/S: I don't think wig is such a good idea. It has no wavy look haha. A hat or cap will look just nice.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post
bald le no hair too pull woh
ya lo.. no hair to pull..
and if i use wig, you pull, my wig sure fall down.. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
If she is bald down under...definitely!
hmm.. this is bald on top leh.. hahaha
Old 02-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Just back in Sg fm Bali. Stay in a 1 bed room with c/w pte pool. Pm me ur curiouslala email send u some photo to see, cheap room charge.
well, if its $100 per night, no need to tell me la..
its like half of my monthly salary..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
To answer your question Lala, my answer would be yes. In my opinion, hair is just an accessory to our body which we cut it, keep it long or style it. I think hair is really a non issue because what is more important is the face and the cheek bone. Like Natalie Portman she still look beautiful even when she is bald!

As for woman who loss their hair due to chemo, I don't think they will have high sex drive during that period lor. They will be very frail during that time. I still remember Kylie Minogue still look great when she was bald and undergoing chemo!

P/S: I don't think wig is such a good idea. It has no wavy look haha. A hat or cap will look just nice.
woahh.. thanks for your nice comment..
well, you can google for wig brand such "pink coco" or "bright lele" got some nice wig though..

Old 02-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 18
bl@ck_@dder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybl@ck_@dder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

totally agreed on the part about natalie portman in v for vendetta. a shaved or bald head is also sexy in it's own way. it is also about how the lady carries it off!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ck_@dder View Post
totally agreed on the part about natalie portman in v for vendetta. a shaved or bald head is also sexy in it's own way. it is also about how the lady carries it off!
hmm..
actually i was also thinking about this..
there's a LOT of pretty girl out there and i surely cant compete myself to them..
maybe be bald will help me to treasure myself and be happy to be who i am..
as people said hair is girl's crown..
then me, without my crown will be a normal human (not a princess)..
can i upgrade myself from a normal into a princess without having my crown?

PS: thanks a LOT for those supportive ideas.. make me really cant wait to get my hair shaved.. but still need to wait for my wig though..
need to work and can't just step in with bald head..
Old 02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm... must really think twice... is like very bad like that... somemore she just recover
Old 02-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
hmm... must really think twice... is like very bad like that... somemore she just recover
what about bald lady then?
Old 02-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If we click bald or not let's get it on....
Old 03-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
If we click bald or not let's get it on....
nice answer.. ^^
Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe it's just me but I find girls with crew cut short hair or bald pretty sexy and hot.

Sinead o'connor
Faye Wong in her earlier days
Natalie Portman
Demi Moore in GI Jane
There was even one major runway model that was bald and had a tattoo on her scalp

They all looked better than when they had tresses.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I got to honestly admit, that I find it strange to screw a bald woman.

But then my technical lead was short, had a bob styled hair cut and had a strange odd shaped face... but I was getting horny every day at the office. I never thought I'd ever want to bonk her cause my default type are mainly long haired, slim and usually fair skinned ladies.

I remember when I went to NS and I had to shave my hair botak. I thought that I would look bad with short hair, then my sis actually told me that 'Kor, you must have the certain 'sei', then gals will like you'. Then she showed me a pic of myself smiling like I didn't give a damn that I was bald and I thought I looked better in the picture than I looked with some of my other pics with hair.

So some of it is about confidence. I think appearance will definitely be the first thing that will attract a guy to a girl. But there are lots of other factors that will influence whether a guy will sleep with, or continue to sleep with a girl. Like how fun she is in bed, and whether she turns him on, the so called elusive 'chemistry', that people always use to define stuff they can't explain.

If a girl can turn me on and make me feel horny for her, I don't really give a damn how she looks even if she falls outside my filter. She'll be getting lotsa bonk from me if she just asks.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I wouldn't mind, it would be a good experience to cum on the head. :x
Allow me to mint a new abbreviation... COH... Cum On Head!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1