The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80
Re: diary of a av man

Part 3:
Well the rest is being SOP with me cuming on her ass doing standing doggie.
(hehe, what happen after between me and them is anyone`s guess)
With days gone by, i am more senior inside. Hence, more different roles and more movies i actually involved liao.
One of them is my favourite-raping. . This time i am supposed to rape this schoolgirl in a subway. This gal was called Yuda, She has a 33C-25-36 fgure which her ass and boobs are damn outstanding.as usual we commuicate first about our roles, She is supposed to be semi drunk and i have to slap her few times and using vibrator on her. She actually like it in real life.
So, like other similar film, we start when she went inside this subway. Anyway, the subway is so long in Japan, we can take our time filming and letting other have free show.Once inside, she show her acting skills as she wall like no strength, like really drunk. and i quickly grab her into one corner and start to fondle her. i lick her ears, whispering to her (i want to fuck you)
with other hand fondle her camel toe pussy and start digging her. Of course, this film have other grade C actors who was also there.
One thing about Japanese , they get to enjoy free show once in a while.
So imagine you are there seeing so many hand GRABBING, fondling her whole body. wa don know how many man will steam? hehe. anyway, back to there. some actors maybe cannot take it liao start to put dick inside her mouth. And Yuda was supposed to act like drunk state, but not sure she enjoy it(later ask her). Movie about raping a drunk gal cannot be too long if not will be boring to audience, so most of the scene is fucking her in all sorts of position with practically her whole body in milky liquid form. Of course for me i choose a bbbj this time hehe as there is bascially no script of who must do missionary who must do doggie ma. so we bros can know actually which position will we finish her off. But some of the dark secrets is going to be REVEAL
Some times when the director and script writer is running out of ideas, they will tempt gals in other parts of Japan ( those that are not so modern)stating that can earn $$$$ just by acting in the movie no experience is needed. The purpose is that some times they want real rape to have better sales for the movies.Then when the gals come, after signing the contract. The director will only roughly tell them what to do all these . But once they change to the uniform, they will then say today you are supposed to be raped.Of course, the gals will then say no, but the director will bring out the contract and threatened them to pay compensation of huge amount if not will sue them, so in the end most of them have really no choice but to being rape. I have the " lucky" chance where by i can rape this gal called Saki. She was required to play a schoolgirl who was caught for stealing and i am the teacher threaten to expose her to police. in the end. i get what i want which is something different as is the real rape this time.
Well, guys, i have to earn for a living as have to follow director instruction.
As usual i finish her in my favourite position with her hands on the desk , me fucking her from behind in a standing doggie position. Some things to note, i was scold by the director for not being rough enough as i must slap her forcing her to suck my dick. of course i have to slap her if she don want. After the show, i feel a bit guility so i went to console her but she hide herself in one corner and is really scared of man now. Well, there are some even worse as if the gals die die do not want , they will force her to eat drugs leaving her in a weaker condition to resist. And for this type the director will even ask us to punish them for not listening. HOW?
Gross is the word as we are supposed to sm them like stuffing her pussy with vibrator, bananas,opening a packet drink with straw inside her anus and we squeeze the drink so that the drink can go inside her anus. of course, her asshole will immediately reject all the drinks and we are supposed to drink it like split milk.
You think this is the end? ........
Old 05-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JIU XING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very gd story.. awaiting for updates
Old 06-09-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

yo bro if you don like just skip the page, don have to act like you are PROFESSIONAL
Old 06-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
thedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no matter what, great effort from bro ken80. Something unique for us to read But can leave more lines and paragraph so easier to read.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

oh ok can sorry because never write before ma
hehe if can pls up me thanks
if don like just skip loh
Old 06-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

by the way, who is the stupid who zap me ah? i say already ma don like just skip loh then zap don then to admit ah
i assume the one who zap me is woman because she got no balls to admit dare you pm me lah
mother fucker
Old 06-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story Bro!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

gd story bro..
Old 07-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I am sure many who fantasize and wanted this job do not know the challenge and difficulty involved. Must be able to eat shit, being able to last long and most importantly to come on cue. Cannot simply come. All this happen while being observed by many people and filmed.

Furthermore I believe although they do test all the actor and actress for STD, there is always risk. Some disease can spread before any test can test for positive. Eg HIV needs to be in a body for 6 months before any test shows positive. In the mean time during that period, the disease can infect others.

I clap my hand and look forward for your writing.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bananapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting..
Old 07-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
kagari is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkagari is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkagari is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story bro, have always want to know if the rape scene in the subway is real or fake?? cuz u see those obasan n old ppl sitting inside the subway too
Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nobodyisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story!
Looking forward!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
falconboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fake or not, its a good read anyway. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Interesting story.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
itsalive is Cool - loads of Potential

good job bro
Advert Space Available