The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mario3838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Returning Of "I" "C",Mel Mel Presently~*~ The New~*~ Version "C I A"

Hi bro, any chance for a newbie to join you group?
Old 02-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 19
terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1
Hehe, dont believe, you check it out yourself or ask the next bro ...
Can suckle at it like a baby sucking ...

I believe you 1000%,Ann told me you tips her a lot,Mel thanks you on her behalf bro linnaohia1...................
Old 02-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Hehe Bro Mel, if they deserve it, why not. Means more to them then me anyway ... But too bad, I had to rush off, haiz, maybe next time 5pm can or not, change airline leh ....
Old 02-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Registered Advertiser

terak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterak24terak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1
Hehe Bro Mel, if they deserve it, why not. Means more to them then me anyway ... But too bad, I had to rush off, haiz, maybe next time 5pm can or not, change airline leh ....
The airline change to later time now,if i change to other air line to early timing they surely miss flight..
Old 02-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!maila is one of the Best!

Bro, early flight wont miss one lah ....
Old 02-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
TG lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Objective

Made arrangements for the purpose of carrying out joint firing exercise; in order to establish good S-relationship with LOS; newly appointed PM don’t even want to step on the little red dot after the Terimakasek/Thakshit saga.

Safety precautions and requirements

No live firing shall be allowed; firing shall be carried out with helmet (CD) on (Raw is War). No firing shall be allowed into rear objective. No swallowing of drill rounds shall be allowed ‘cos may cause digestive problem.

Introduction

Made radio contact with friendly force and proceeded to liaison with LOS counterpart. Knocked, knocked (2½ times enough) pintu buka, pooped a pleasant looking Isabelle, reasonable height, slightly tanned (2 much suntan) and mixed blood, tink LOS and Chinese (kopi susu).

Detail 1

TCSS, break ice, water, everything off sop and proceeded to clean up in the now filled pond. Isa took initiative to clean and polish the M16; making sure that the barrel was bright and shine with DT and twirling of the barrel. Cleaning/polishing was good and M16 ready for firing. Both dried up quickly and proceeded to firing bay. To calm firer’s nerve, Isa proceeded to catbath, french and lock in tight embrace. Fingers started to wonder around, ruba, ruba, poke poke and Isa started to moan and wet. For warm up exercise adopted 69 position and each started to blow and lick. Firer adopted prone position onto Isa and with ammo fully loaded and helmet on, began to pump intensely. Isa was synchronizing with the rhythm of the firer with joy and suggested for the firer to continue bogie doggie position (butt was solid and good for doggie). In no time, own target own time carry on command was given and firer unloaded all rounds into Isa (with helmet of course). Both collapsed and Isa assisted to clean up and wash up firer.

Hugged in bed and Isa spoken reasonable angmoh and more or less enough to carry on with simple conversation. Ustand thai nick Nic and U undergrad 2nd year in law or commence. LOS sent good liaison counterpart. To relax firer, Isa massagi was not too bad and slowly began to clean and polish the M16. But firer M16 began to arouse. After 1st firing, firer was tired and requested for HJ. Isa combination of clean/polish and oily HJ was good and all ammo was completely drained from the magazine. Go shower/wash up, paid up, hug hug and had a good firing at the range. Other details of firers to follow. Need good firing, Isa’s a wise and good choice. Imagine firing with a U undergrad and like GF; at least for 90minutes. Good economic sense for S11.

At least the common citizen helping to establish good relationship with LOS. LHL even hve to go LOS to mend fence and carry hairy balls. U guys know whom to call.

Firing exercise debrief

Status objective accomplished
Result/grade 8/10
Return to fire Yes, most likely (boss must let supporter eat
tonic, so many good spread of TGs, seow liao)
Old 02-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Carmen

Made my way down to the designated place and waited for bro Mel's sms on the rm num. Finally the sms came and flew up to the rmm and knock on the door. Not long after the door opened and she was hiding behind the door and invited me in. After the door was closed, i took a look at her and she was young and cute to me. She was wearing bra and g-string somemore. See already buay tahan. She invited me to seat on the sofa and then offered me a glass of water. We tcss for awhile. Her english is ok but lucky for me i know how to speak thai so easier for us. Soon it was bathe time and both of us went into the bathtub and the bathe was SOP.

Both of us lie on the bed and she started to lick me from my ears, my nipples, bbbj me. Her bbbj was good, suction was there and wet. Soon i cannot take it already and told her to stop and asked her to ride on me. As she was riding on me fast, her moaning was very natural and i like it alot. After awhile, change to missionary and then finally shot my 1st shot in doggy. After the
1st shot, she offered to help me massage. Her massage was ok, after a whole good 15mins massage, i was freshen up and there my dick was marikita again and she point at my dick saying that it is noti and there she was helping me to bbbj again and then this time i told her to help me HJ. HJ for ard 15mins and my cum was flying out.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
22cents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Carmen

Have a session on Carmen just now

Knock the door and a lovely and cute lady welcome me.
Went inside the room and sit down, took out a cig and relax. Offer her a cig suprisingly she a non smoker. TCSS awhile and went to bath. SOP and but she wash u clean clean b4 u leave the bath room.

Lay on the bed and wait 4 her to come, she start licking me all around, her touge skill no bad and bbbj oso quit shiok. After about 5mins bbbj she start to cap me and ride me. her moaning sound quit nice and sexy. Then change to missionary and fingering her, i think she quit like it cos she keep on holding my hand. hahaha.

After the 1st shot she give me a body massage. Not tht power. After massage and rest for a while, we start the 2nd round but told her to HJ for me cos quit tired after the 1st round and ended up CIM.

Overall a nice & Lovely young gal.

Look:7/10
Boobs: 6/10(firm) cos i'm a boobs lover
BbbJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/
Massage: 6/10

Frenching:Yes (i think she like frenching)
Attitude: 8/10
Gf Feeling : Yes
RTF : bro mel got too many fishes to try out

Thk for bro mel for the arragement. Always support u
Old 02-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 19
fighterjet1616 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfighterjet1616 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: The Returning Of "I" "C",Mel Mel Presently~*~ The New~*~ Version "C I A"

last night got chance to try Mel's new girl Carmen when he sms me to update the new arrival. As usua, i dont quite bother to look at pics, so told mel to get the a good service and good attitude girl. Recomended Carmen.

Saw her and was glad she is good looking with a sweet face and dressed in a sexy mini skirt. TCSS and realized she is studying in the Uni. Teased her if she can make it as she does not work in this line before but got a very positive answer. Sat on my lap and hug her and start to roam her body. Found her breast is only 33 but got nice pussy and very soft tofu skin.

Went to shower together and she bbbj me on the tub. Told her to stop and continue on the bed. Start to lick my nipples when on bed and slowly moved to give my bro who is awaiting her to suck. Slowly, she enjoy my bro and begin to moan softly. Ask her to change to 69 position and gave her a good cleaning which she dont need. Got nice pussy smell and juices keep comind out. Can see that she is at her peak but she keep pushing me not to lick her deeper. F...k her in in few positions and found her tight cunt is responding well with me thrusting her in every positions. Finally came in doggie cause i cant control. Did not go for second round as felt too tired.
Will RTF and make sure i cum at my favourite position, missionary.

Looks 8/10 (the more you look the sweeter she is)

bbbj 7/10

Boobs 33 ( a bit small for me but ok)

Fj 8/10

service 9/10 ( still can improve better as she is abit shy)

Thank you mel for your recomendation, will proberly try tarma with issabelle as mel told me they are a perfect pair.

member of Bonniesan,Babes888,Man,San, Terak24, beauthaiful
Old 03-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

First Blood - "CIA" - Agent Carmen

As was freaking starved for the past two weeks, got to pop a 'Cherry' on monday. Then was recommended CIA agent Carmen by Mel for wed. Mai tu liao. on him. but at this rate, will be out of ammo veri soon. how to ans to OC.. hehe.
Actually volunteer to take pics for mel gals. but no reply for him yet leh. Hope bros here give him some pressure leh. will guanrete pics to be well turn out. btw got myself a new digital cam(canon Ixus 65) last month.

Got to destinated hotel. was greeted by this sei bei kawaii gal in white mini and tight flora top. super SYT, didi marikita liao. She well tanned but still fairer than the average thai, well proportional body, firm boobies(a bit small lah, but still veri sexy). She then led me to a to the bathroom where a hot tub of water awaits me. She took her time scrubbing and cleaning me up. For me, I can’t keep my hands of her, kneelding and mounding her boobs. Then I found out how passionate and hungry she was. We will not frenching, but was swallowing my tongue. Really reminds you of your passionate frenching with your ex-galfrd. I finally surrender to her power smooch and quickly dry ourselves for the main act.

On bed, she show no sign of letting my mouth rest. We will like frenching and smooching like first time lovers. Her fire and passion ready brings out the animal in me. She is licking and sucking on over my body as she lower herself down my Long awaiting ROD. Her suction was unbelievable and was using her powerful tongue movement to create a whirlpool like sensation in me. Not wanting to lose out, I dive down towards her clean shaven pussy. Her pearl was well hidden in her but it doesn’t takes me long to erect it out. She was flowing like a waterfall soon as she clamps me down hard which her silky legs. Nai bei bui tahan liao, ask her to cap and was pounding her hard within seconds. We change a few position(doggie, cowgal etc) b4 finally shooting into her. Overall a veri hot and passionate sexssion.

Conclusion:
Name: Agent Carmen
Looks : 8/10 (super SYT)
Body : 8/10 (nothing to hiam)
Boobies: 7/10 ( a bit small but still a handful)
Frenching : yes ( super passionate)
Fingering: yes
Cathbath:8.5/10
BBBj:8.5/10
FJ:9/10 (super wet)
GFE:10/10
RTF : Not my policy
Damage: refer to mel.

Pasieh always so late with FR, has been veri busy with work recently.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Registered Advertiser

Thks to bro doremond,bro fighterjet1616,bro fighterjet1616,bro Rolex,bro TG lover for the FRs.

The Tarma power of Carmen and Isabelle are back! Contact bro Mel Mel for more info.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

Bro,
How any chance to be your photographer???
Old 03-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by doremond
Bro,
How any chance to be your photographer???
You must apply first,Bro doremond are you a pro,semi photographer.hehehehe
Old 04-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongvtec is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi everyone,

Jus finished a tarma with bro ah mel carmen and isabelle...
This is the 1st time i try bro mel tarma, was a bit disappointed cos the two gals not my cup of tea. Anyway, Fr as follows....

Carmen
Look 6/10
body 6/10 ( A bit Fleshy type)
Boobs A- (very small and when i ty to touch, brush my hands away)
bbbj 6/10 ( not much suction)
Fj 5/10 ( Just want to make u cum asap)
Attiude 4/10 (face black black for the whole 120mins)
GFE None

Isabelle
Look 6/10 (Mixed Chinese blood)
Body 6/10( Big Size gal )
Boobs B (a handful )
bbbj 7/10 (not much suction but hardworking)
Fj 7/10 Pleasing and hadworking
Attiude 8/10 ( she score in this area cos she is the more friendly of the 2)
GFE 5/10

Rtf Nooo...

Anyway, thks bro ah mel for the last min arrangement, but bro pls try to arange time properly between session, not very good to see the next cust when I am not even out of the door yet....
Old 04-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 19
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro, haha, maybe caught her at wrong time .... Had my Foursome with both of them and Denise when they were down previously ... was damn enjoyable. Me made Denise and Carmen work harder the other time as Isablle already RTF .... Took multiple turns cowgal me, catbath and bbbj etc ...
Wah lau, me really left with nothing to do .... except enjoy ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1