The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2015, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 12
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Re: Wedding night fun with stranger?

Haha! If want to fuck around, why get married. Plenty of cock around to service you and for you to suck
Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
MakeJohnBark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiang88 View Post
Join date Oct 2015. Less then a month. Scam??
Sort of ...... Johnbass will expose those who apply
Old 05-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
JacknJ1ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS why don't you do it on your Hen's night?
Just a suggestion
Old 05-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't end up with a situation where you are pregnant and constantly worried about who the father of the baby is. You mentioned you have a fantasy of being dominated. You might not like being actually dominated. If I were you, I will avoid complicating your life. There are enough things to worry about the wedding as it is.
Old 05-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
helyhely3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammiewong View Post
I'm serious.. I don't want to do this after I'm married so it has to be now or never. Only thing is my hubby to be cannot know for obvious reasons.
What is the different between before marry and after marry?

There is no different at all. Once you start, it is like open the flood gate and you will be overwhelming. If your hubby is not comfort, do you think it will allow someone to watch? Do you think Anything will taken place?

If you are serious, pm me.

Have seen many couple have sex in the same room or other.

That i am immune to the excitement
Old 05-11-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
helyhely3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammiewong View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm Tammie, a 27 year old Singaporean. A friend recommended I post something here. Well the thing is I'm getting married in 3 months to a guy I've known for 5 years. He's quite conservative and doesn't know about a small fantasy I've always had to be dominated. I am kinda thinking of doing something about it before I get married, maybe in my wedding dress on the eve of my wedding night or something? I think it will be pretty kinky doing it with a stranger on the eve of my wedding or maybe even on my wedding night after my banquet. If you are interested pls send me an email to [email protected] with a short description of who you are and what you have in mind and I will send you my pic.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tammie
Another things i realized you quote you are 27 year old. However, your email address tammisgal80, maybe have sell you off. the number 80 shall be your year of birth, So you shall be 35 year old .

Maybe i am wrong.

But that is what i read from here
Old 05-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

there is no free lunch in this world.....
Don't be naive guys...
If I were TS, I wil just walk into clubs and choose whatever guys I want.. No need to post here to get guys...
Old 05-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Later she may cry rape
Old 05-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
pratakosong126 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypratakosong126 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helyhely3 View Post
Another things i realized you quote you are 27 year old. However, your email address tammisgal80, maybe have sell you off. the number 80 shall be your year of birth, So you shall be 35 year old .

Maybe i am wrong.

But that is what i read from here
80 can also be the boobs size
Old 05-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 72
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdy777 View Post
there is no free lunch in this world.....
Don't be naive guys...
If I were TS, I wil just walk into clubs and choose whatever guys I want.. No need to post here to get guys...

Good advice to the guys.

The only problem is that TS can go to club and choose whatever guys she fancied but that does not mean any guy would take up her offer. Surely there is a good reason why TS (assuming is a she) is posting here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1