The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

TS so lucky to have a bonus hole ended up FFM

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Thanks again for the support. Here is the last part of the incident.

After a few strokes, she was in her orgasm mode again but this time I didn’t stop instead I continued ramming her. Wow her intensity was incredible, she was moaning uncontrollable, her hands were trying to grip whatever she can get hold of and her body was jerking furiously. I also noticed that her pussy was like filling up with water and as I rammed I was like pumping water out from her pussy. So I stopped ramming and withdraw my cock. That was the big mistake cause once I did that, water splashed out from her pussy and messing up the whole place including me ! Then I realized she has just squirted. She is a squirter….lol
She was like in a trance after she squirted. She is still moaning and body still jerking and it took her quite a while to get back to normal state but she looked really spent after that.
I really LL and have to dry myself using my clothes. I decided to leave her alone just in case she squirts everywhere again.
I went back and inserted my ex-wife again….rammed her in missionary style till I came and offloaded my cum onto my shirt.
Seriously the second time with my ex-wife was a bit of anti-climax cause by then she is already like a dead fish and only moaning occasionally.
I then tried to arrange everything as per normal including the 2 ladies. Let me tell you trying to get the panty back on my drunk ex-wife is really tough job. Then I have to clean off the juice, from her friend, which is everywhere; on the floor and sofa. After doing all this I am really shagged, quickly took all my belongings and went back to my room really. Can’t really remember what happened after that. END.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
gajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygajugu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very sad when END ,
BTW, thank you so much
Old 15-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Thanks to all for your support.

Back to the story….
But after a short while, I noticed that there is something tickling my arse and balls….I withdrawn my cock from my ex-wife’s pussy and turned around to check. To my surprise, I saw that there is another lady in our house. She must be one of my ex-wife’s drinking buddies. She might have gone to the toilet when I came home and that was why I missed her. She must have seen all the action and has gotten so horny that she wanted to join in the fun.
She is actually quite petite lady with quite a sweet looking face. She was kneeling in front of me liked a cute little bitch getting ready to get laid. When I turned around and look at her, I can see that she wasn’t looking back at me but staring at my erected cock ! I walked closely to her to let her have a better look but she didn’t just look, she took my cock in one hand and pushed it into her mouth and she started bj-ing me….O mine…this is the first time in my life that I got bj-ed by 2 ladies. Only one word….shiok.
I lead her towards the sofa where my ex-wife was and sat down spread my legs for her to position herself between them so that I can enjoy this moment of time.
After a short while, I turned her around, lifted up her short jean skirt and exposed her tiny little g-string. Seriously, it was so tiny that it can nearly cover her pussy.
I now shifted her g-string to one side and used my fingers to rub her pussy. Well I don’t think she needed any further aroused because her pussy area is already wet with her juice. So I positioned myself behind her, slowly insert my cock into her. As I am ramming her, I noticed that her pussy is quite small and tight and maybe that’s why every time I rammed her, it gave her a very big sensation. And it took only a few strokes for me to get her into orgasm mode.
Once she got her orgasm, she will go all weak and collapsed onto the floor, gasping for her breath. So I have to let her take a breather before I picked her up and fuck her again. This happened a few times, till I was getting a bit pissed off so I carry her and placed her next to my ex-wife on the sofa and then continued to fuck her. Occasionally fingering my ex-wife as well.
lucky guy...you are the man with 2 ladies
Old 15-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Why is it that every time I tried to share an incident with people here I always got zapped ? Seriously if my story is not your cup of tea then just read it. Why finished reading the whole story then zapped me ?
Old 15-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fuck drunk ex-wife

Quote:
Why is it that every time I tried to share an incident with people here I always got zapped ? Seriously if my story is not your cup of tea then just read it. Why finished reading the whole story then zapped me ?
Good effort,i just up you
Old 15-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cuminhole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky you. 2 horny women in a night.
Old 15-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 17
bigbuttspecky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigbuttspecky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one with your ex and dessert
Old 15-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Nice write up bro!!! Enjoying my self reading it!!!

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 15-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rat967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up u nice encounter! Got chance to screws two gal in a nigh!
I like to do tat with my wife when she get drunk... but.. bo chance!
Old 15-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 21
Cracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCracky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Cracky here.... Just up you +9
Old 16-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

nice one ts!
Old 16-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Espeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more
Old 16-01-2013, 06:53 AM
Samster

Thanks bros again for the support. There is an aftermath...will try and write and share.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bros again for the support. There is an aftermath...will try and write and share.
Bro... Please continue to share and I've up your points...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1