The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 14
asiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to behold
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Quote:
Originally Posted by szczesny View Post
Yesterday Geylang kena raided for streetwalkers!
Maybe bros scared kena caught in the act, getting in trouble with the AV and their family will get to know about their hobbies
go GL look for streetwalkera or legal wl, why bother those operating there ?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 14
brother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud ofbrother2 has much to be proud of
Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Quote:
Maybe bros scared kena caught in the act, getting in trouble with the AV and their family will get to know about their hobbies
really bro, maybe today there will be news out in the newspaper hehe
Old 04-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!

no okt will operate in GL, they want to be far far away from GL nowadays
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ray2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Parking is very difficult in GL...discrete parking even worse. Car have unique bidded number, once see friends especially wife friends and relatives can tell.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
gromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to allgromitsing is a name known to all

Quote:
Is it this ???
Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15977 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gromitsing View Post
Is it this ???
Ya, thx for sharing. Quite a big operation by AV!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya, thx for sharing. Quite a big operation by AV!
scary, go GL better legal house, save and no surprise
Old 05-10-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Question Re: 芽笼怎么了? Whats wrong with geylang? (regarding prc fl dome 2 girls using e-commerce)

Quote:
my girl not streetwalker,stay in condo, good thing about e-commerce is discreet, and poodles wont bark at residential area unless maybe too many girls that people complain. how to tell ? if is a girlfriend boyfriend having sex in condo, the gf say i financial prob then bf give money, how can poodle barge in and bark at u, no reason to be bitten!same here , streetwalker act of soliciting sex is illegal, but rendezvous at girls place, tcss, then whatever done behind closed doors, is private and confidential.
but i wonder whether the websites advertising in fl domes e-commerce are registered under other country or not? like sammyboy sbf is under australia ( i hearsay not sure pls correct me!) thats why ok, but i heard never register as singapore. i also learning IT ,but haven't learn untill internt and webpage design.
E-commerce is a great tool, thanks to the advent of new tech WWW, I LOVE IT !!!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Many years ago sammyboss say something in his faq or what about Gl

Pls put parking cupon as gL is the last place on earth u wan get parking ticket.,,,

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 06-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahjohn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mostly about more discreet and parking. For me if I use FL, prefer central area.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 15
HHfun is one of the Best!HHfun is one of the Best!HHfun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Many years ago sammyboss say something in his faq or what about Gl

Pls put parking cupon as gL is the last place on earth u wan get parking ticket.,,,
yes, if you want to have fun caught in other place not in GL ...
Old 06-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
ifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to all

really fucker dont go GL looking for fl
Old 06-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
trojan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
totally agree. I have a bad experience in Geylang. Book PRC at 2.30pm. She gave me condo address. At 2.30 I stood outside the condo and called her. She didn't pick up. When she picked up 3 mins later, she say need 5 mins more as previous customer still bathing. End up I was standing by the streets of Geylang like I am a streetwalker. Paiseh, I walked to a coffeeshop at the end of the street. When she is done, she called me. I walked back to her condo. Then have stand by the street to call her again so that she can press the remote control to open the gate. You know how many people were staring at me? I might as well wear a T shirt that says 'looking for sexual release'.

Balestier wins hands down. You stand outside any condo and no one cares! If the prices are the same, why go geylang?
I can relate to how u feel cos I hv been in ur shoe b4. Wanna go bk, come so far not worth it ( I stay cck) wanna wait, so many ppl looking (that place is famous condo for these biz la)

Geylang is further and for ppl like me no car one, the journey to the east is long.

Any okt wanna venture to the west, it will be great.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!alabama is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan View Post
I can relate to how u feel cos I hv been in ur shoe b4. Wanna go bk, come so far not worth it ( I stay cck) wanna wait, so many ppl looking (that place is famous condo for these biz la)

Geylang is further and for ppl like me no car one, the journey to the east is long.

Any okt wanna venture to the west, it will be great.
I hope some okt will venture to north-east side, better in ponggol
Old 06-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
Delteq is one of the Best!Delteq is one of the Best!Delteq is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabama View Post
I hope some okt will venture to north-east side, better in ponggol
me too hehe, hope can have near Serangoon area convenient for bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1