The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeding PRC women with your sperm

I banged a few before. The first is a mistress of those rich businessman. I met them at a function and the lady has those beautiful tia tai look. It all started as friend friend where I seek her help on some business stuff. Then slowly we spent more time together as her “SD” has a few different women. One day she invited me to her mansion for dinner and I get to eat her as main dish. These kind of kept women also quite poor thing.

Their sex life almost non existence considering their SD just bang bang and finish. I gave her like a 30 min foreplay and banged her till she cummed so many times. Initially banged her with caps then later she prefer no caps so that she can feel the hot cum inside her. After that she becomes sibei possessive and sticky. That is when I threw her to my amdk friend and let him screw her.
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I banged a few before. The first is a mistress of those rich businessman. I met them at a function and the lady has those beautiful tia tai look. It all started as friend friend where I seek her help on some business stuff. Then slowly we spent more time together as her “SD” has a few different women. One day she invited me to her mansion for dinner and I get to eat her as main dish. These kind of kept women also quite poor thing.

Their sex life almost non existence considering their SD just bang bang and finish. I gave her like a 30 min foreplay and banged her till she cummed so many times. Initially banged her with caps then later she prefer no caps so that she can feel the hot cum inside her. After that she becomes sibei possessive and sticky. That is when I threw her to my amdk friend and let him screw her.
Isn't it also risky, never know who the SD realllyyy is.
Some people even if they never play with their toys, will get crazy if someone else touches it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1