The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future
Re: Fantasy which turned into reality

Part 9...

I was washing my car in the carpark one Sunday when I saw her husband carrying a pail & walking towards me, smiling. Exchanging pleasantries, he too said that he was about to wash his car. We chatted for a while & he walked over to his car. I sms'd "J" & told her that I just met her husband. She replied asking me whether I had plans for the day or not? Curious, I jokingly asked her if she missed me & wanted to see me. She replied in the positive & that brought a wide smile onto my face!

We arranged to meet at Sim Lim Sq & I reached there 1st. She came dressed in a t-shirt & bermudas with shades on. I suggested that we head to the H81 opp & she agreed. We took care not to be seen together & I walked ahead of her.

Entering the room & after locking the door, I turned to face her. We hugged each other & started to kiss. With ourt lips locked, we moved towards the bed & laid down, with me on top. Still kissing, I moved my hands & held on to both her breasts, squeezing & rubbing them thru the t-shirt. She grunted & motioned for me to take off the t-shirt. Pulling it over her head she reached behind to unclasp her bra & removed it quickly. I planted my mouth over her left breast & began suckling away while my right hand was fondling her left breast. Alternating between sucking her nipple & kissing her breast, she sighed & squirmed. I moved my mouth to her other breast & my right hand traced lightly over her body moving downwards, over her tummy & then cupping her pussy over her bermudas. She hurriedly then removed the bermudas kicking them free off her legs. I then helped her remove her panties.

She was totally naked & squirming her body while I was still fully clothed. Pouting her lips, she signalled to me that she wanted me to remove my clothers as well. I sat up & quickly got undressed. Now naked, I pulled her up & we went to the toilet to shower. I stood behind her & pushed my now erect dick in between her butt crack, gyrating slowly. She moaned & reached behind to grab my dick while I cupped both her breasts. She broke free & turned to face me. Without saying anything, she squatted & took my dick into her mouth. Boy, what a feeling! I just stood there & watched her sucking on me. After a few minutes, I tapped her on her shoulder & asked her to stop & it was my turn. She stood up & faced the mirror. She held on to the basin for support while I squatted behind her & asked her to stand with her legs apart. I parted her butt cheeks & her wet pussy came into view. I brought my mouth to her pussy & started to lick, suck & flicked my tongue in & out. She was moaning away & was pushing her butt into my face. Using my right hand, I moved a finger to her anus & started to lightly tickle the area. Her moaning now got even louder. She started to gyrate her hips & pushing it towards my face & I sensed that she was on the verge of orgasm. I quicked my pace & intensity & my tongue was starting to feel numb. Nonetheless, she shuddered & her legs seemed to go weak. With a loud sigh, she sank down to the bathroom floor & breathed heavily. I asked if she enjoyed that & she nodded. Washed up again & we climbed back to bed.

I took out a condom, put it on & positioned myself in front of her. She was still wet so entry was easy. She shuddered again at the point of entry & let out a moan.I lifted up her legs, put them over my shoulder & started to pump. Tried a few positions but it seemed that she liked to be taken from behind. Going on all fours, I slid my dick into her again. I made her face the mirror & we could see our reflection. I reached out & cupped her swinging breasts & tweaked her nipples while still pumping. She moaned louder as I increased my speed when I felt I was about to explode. Unable to hold on, I thrusted like there was no tomorrow & finally exploded. I then fell on top of her & we were both heaving & panting. The smell of her shampoo was nice & I buried my face into her hair & took a deep breath.

She wriggled away from me & reached out to remove the condom. Holding it up against the dresser light, she peered into the milky contents. I was wondering if she was about to swallow it or what. No such luck. She got off the bed, went into the bathroom & I heard the toilet flush. We had another go later, only this time, she was riding me like a rodeo. I was getting worried if my dick were to crack or snap but she was oblivious to anything. She closed her eyes, buckled up & down, moving frontwards & backwards & sighing loudly. We both came together.

Well folks, that's the gist of my experience. I'm not asking you to believe in what was written. It's just that I never thot my fantasy of doing it with "J" would ever become a reality.

We still keep in contact regularly & I'll be meeting her next week for lunch, Who knows what's for desert? It's been a month since our last rryst & I'm sure she's looking forward to the next one.......
Old 18-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Thanks for penning down your story.

Hope you get more chances with her and come back to update this thread hor.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing your experiences, cheers...........
Old 20-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Met up with J last Friday afternoon. Since we both had prior lunch appointments, we arranged to meet up after our respective appointments. Waited for her at Centrepoint as she was near that area.

Since we were both filling quite full after lunch, she didn't want coffee. I guess she knew what I had in mind when she teasingly asked me "where to now?". Since we're already in a "relationship", I replied that I was feeling horny. She smiled & just nodded her head slightly. We headed to the car & drove off towards H81 at Selegie Rd.

Took a 3-hr package & went up to the room. Once the door was closed, I moved towards her wanting to hug her but she managed to move away laughing & asking why was I so 'kan-cheong"? I replied that it's been sometime since I last had her. She just smiled & sat on the bed to take off her shoes. She motioned me to sit next to her & told me not to move. Curious, I obeyed.

She then stood up & took off the jacket she had on. She was wearing a white blouse which was quite transparent & a tight fitting skirt. I could see the lacy bra thru the blouse. I moved back up the bed a little & watched her. She stood at the edge of the bed & looked at me in the eyes. Her hands then started to unbutton her blouse one by one. She pulled out the blouse from the skirt & left it there, fully unbuttoned. Without taking her gaze off me, she reached behind & unzipped her skirt letting it slip to the floor. She had on a matching pair of whitish bluish lacy bra & silky panties. Teasingly, she slid the blouse off her shoulders & let it slip to the floor. Bending down, she picked up the blouse & skirt & hung it up.

She then crawled up the bed to where I was & moved towards me. Our lips met & we started to kiss real passionately. She unbuttoned my shirt & pulled it out of my pants & off my body while our lips were still locked. Breaking away from the kiss, she then unbuckled my belt & unzipped my pants. I lifted my hips off the bed so that she can slip it off. I was now in my briefs & socks! She then led me to the bathroom. Taking off my briefs & socks, I was already in a state of erection then. She unhooked her bra & slipped off her panties in a quick motion in the bathroom & we were now both buck naked.

We showered & soaped each other. I kissed her from her forehead, down her cheeks, her nose, nibbled her ears & on her lips. My hands were busy too. My left hand was fondling & tweaking her right breast & nipple while my right hand was rubbing her clit & finger-fucking her gently. She was wet & gently moaning. Washing away the soap, I knelt in front of her & asked her to part her legs. She put up her left leg & rested it on the toiletbowl & spread her pussy lips with both her hands. Holding on to her bum with my hands, I buried my face into her crotch, sniffing in deeply her musky smell. I then rubbed my nose against her clit & she responded by moving her hips & pushing it towards my face. My tongue then took over.

First starting gently, I picked up pace in licking her & then moved my tongue in & out her love hole. She was finding it hard to control her balance as her legs were shaking. I kept up my pace, licking & tongue-fucking her till she came with a trembling groan & pushing my face hard against her crotch.

We then headed to the bed. She positioned herself in-between my legs & started to lick the inside of my left thigh. Flicking her tongue gently, she slowly moved up towards my hardened dick. She flicked by the side of my balls leaving me in agony as I lifted my hips up wanting her to take it all into her mouth. She was torturing me! She then flicked her tongue around my pubic region leaving the dick alone & moved her head down to the inside of my right thigh. I couldn't take it much longer & implored her to take my balls & dick into her mouth. Grunting, she then licked my balls one by one, slowly sucking & taking it into her mouth. When she finally put my dick into her mouth, I let out a moan & grinded my hips against her face.

After some time of blowing me, she stopped & climbed on top. She held on to my dick & slowly guided it into her wet throbbing pussy. I then realised that I didn't had a condom on & told her. She ignored me & slowly sat on me, taking me all the way into her moist lovehole.

Steadying herself in that position & with her eyes closed, she began to rock back & forth, resting her hands on my chest for support. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation & hearing her soft moans of pleasure. She slowly increased her speed & started to buck faster. Sensing that she was about to cum again, I moved in tandem with her rocking & pushed my hips upwards so as to penetrate her deeper. She groaned with each upward thrust I made. She came again but this time, more forceful. She bit her lips to control herself while her whole body just trembled as if in a fit. To be honest, I was doing mental math in my head so as not to cum so fast.

She collapsed on my while my dick was still inside her. I could feel her pussy muscles throbbing. I managed to change to missionary position while still embedded in her. Instinctively wrapping her legs around my bum, I started to pump her. I slowly pulled out till the tip of my dick was just at the entrance of her pussy & pushed it all the way in, as far as it can go. I repeated this many times & she gushed each time i thrusted inwards. Picking up speed & keeping the momentum, I couldn't control it much longer.

Knowing that I didn't had a condom on, I was contemplating on whether to cum inside her or not. I didn't want any un-neccessary problems later. I guessed that she had that in mind too. She asked me to stop & opened her mouth. I knew what she meant. I slid out of her pussy & quickly moved towards her open mouth. She was looking at me while I pushed my dick into her mouth. She closed it automatically & I began to mouth-fuck her. She was new to this as she didn't move her head. She was concentrating on keeping my dick in her mouth, grunting & looking at me all the while.

About to cum, I increased my speed. I asked her if she was ok with it & she nodded. It was quite a sight. Here I was, mouth-fucking her, her eyes wide open looking at me, not blinking & making grunting noises from her throat!

I exploded. She couldn't take the spasm of my squirting dick & moved her head sideways, leaving me to squirt my cum on her face & hair. After draining myself, I laid on top of her. We stayed that way for a few minutes, not speaking. After sometime, she moved away & headed for the bathroom to wash up. I just laid in bed replaying the scene in my head over & over again.

We did not stay for the full 3-hrs as she had to go home to prepare dinner for her family.

Well, this has really been my fantasy which turned into reality.....
Old 20-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Welcome back to this thread. Great update on the story.
Old 20-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
State of Arts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting!!!
Old 20-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 22
larrybird is a glorious beacon of lightlarrybird is a glorious beacon of lightlarrybird is a glorious beacon of lightlarrybird is a glorious beacon of lightlarrybird is a glorious beacon of lightlarrybird is a glorious beacon of light

WOW bro,

u the man...

awaiting for more....

Cheerrrssss
Old 20-04-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bozocum is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice, really enjoying , short, loud and clear posting, thank you.
Old 21-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD69 View Post
Welcome back to this thread. Great update on the story.
Tks bro. I'm meeting her again next week to discuss some "work"....hehehe. If it turns out good, I'll post another update. I'm thinking of doing it in a public place, albeit discreetly, this time - not sure how she'll take to that. Well, let's see!
Old 21-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

Looking forward to read your update.
Old 21-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Bro Boobman any updates??
Old 21-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
Bro Boobman any updates??
Tks for asking bro Ravenzou.

Sorry for not posting any updates as I was real buzy with work & also my Indo gf was in town. She just left last week.

As for "J", we met only once since my last post but that was a brief meeting - nothing took place. Normal business meeting, though I was itching to get it on with her...

I'll definitely keep you bros updated if anything post-worthy takes place. Tks once again for taking the time to visit this thread & keeping in touch!
Old 22-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Interesting update.

Sent a sms to J this morning asking if she'd like to meet for lunch. She replied saying that her husband was on leave & at home. I asked her if she could get out for awhile & she said she can't. She asked if I was feeling horny & I replied in the affirmative.

What happened next was a flurry of text messages between both of us - sort of sms sex.

I asked her what was she wearing & she replied that she was in a t-shirt & shorts. Pink bra & pink panties. I then told her that I was having a hard-on imagining her in those undies. She replied that she'd like to do a slow strip show for me. First, she'll lift up her t-shirt showing me her bra & then pulling the t-shirt down again. Then she'd pull up the side of her shorts to show me her panties & her pussy lips.

I asked her to squat in front of me & give me a blow job. She then described what she'd like to do to me & also what she'd like me to do to her. I was surprised when she appeared to be more mold when texting. She was explicit especially when she said that she'd like me to suck hard on her pussy & put her whole pussy into my mouth. She wanted me to nibble her clit & lick her until dry. She also said that she wanted me to cum in her mouth & that she wanted to swallow every drop of my cum.

Mind you, all these were done thru text messages - I must have sent at least 40 sms's. She said in 1 sms her husband was asking how come she's sms-ing so much & she replied that it's with a client. Her husband was wondering why not call instead?

Interesting experience as I was left with a hard-on but no release.....don't know when will I be able to have her again as her husbank is clearing his leave & is thinking of going with her to Genting.

Sigh.........
Old 22-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Haiz ! U got cock tease by J
Old 22-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
Interesting update.

Sent a sms to J this morning asking if she'd like to meet for lunch. She replied saying that her husband was on leave & at home. I asked her if she could get out for awhile & she said she can't. She asked if I was feeling horny & I replied in the affirmative.

What happened next was a flurry of text messages between both of us - sort of sms sex.

I asked her what was she wearing & she replied that she was in a t-shirt & shorts. Pink bra & pink panties. I then told her that I was having a hard-on imagining her in those undies. She replied that she'd like to do a slow strip show for me. First, she'll lift up her t-shirt showing me her bra & then pulling the t-shirt down again. Then she'd pull up the side of her shorts to show me her panties & her pussy lips.

I asked her to squat in front of me & give me a blow job. She then described what she'd like to do to me & also what she'd like me to do to her. I was surprised when she appeared to be more mold when texting. She was explicit especially when she said that she'd like me to suck hard on her pussy & put her whole pussy into my mouth. She wanted me to nibble her clit & lick her until dry. She also said that she wanted me to cum in her mouth & that she wanted to swallow every drop of my cum.

Mind you, all these were done thru text messages - I must have sent at least 40 sms's. She said in 1 sms her husband was asking how come she's sms-ing so much & she replied that it's with a client. Her husband was wondering why not call instead?

Interesting experience as I was left with a hard-on but no release.....don't know when will I be able to have her again as her husbank is clearing his leave & is thinking of going with her to Genting.

Sigh.........
Did you confess to J how mesmerizd you were at her sily panties when she squat to pick up the paper??? How was her reaction? Did she love the way you lick her pussy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1