The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8810 View Post
Thanks Fto bro,
I'll try asking when I rtf and post the result here. Would b sad if she rejects me. haha
thanks for your contact bro. Already up u with my humble pts

Merry christmas
Old 19-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kdk09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can i have the contact and add ? thanks
Old 19-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gentleman1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Bro, can share her contact and address pls?
Old 20-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 14
N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!

Had a strong urge yesterday, Jio my friend go ktv but all not free. so reached out my phone and look for some inspiration. Called my fav ktv girl for dinner but she's having fever. Hiaz..

Decided I'll do bros here a favor n go bk look for this viet girl!

Reached the MP, empty! Suddenly a china girl (looks 5.8/10) appeared. Same thing, quoted $40/hr. didn't see the viet girl so ask the china girl her whereabouts. "那个越南的在里面!"she said. Was thinking wah thank god. I thought the china one is going to serve me. Haha..

Just then the door slide open and there she was... Clad in a mini black dress with a therapist white jacket smiling at me. *slurps* well it's seems that she remembers me and greeted me with my name! Feels exceptionally good! Talk abt customer service!

Well everything started exactly the same... Even the massage feels as good! But this time, since she's more comfortable with me, she leans on me when massaging..when laying face down, I laid my arms infront beside my head. When she stand in front of my head to massage my back, my hands are constantly brushing against her inner thigh! Super high sia...!

After much teasing n massage.. She popped the GQ, not so surprising this time.. But horniess got the better of me.. I asked for other specials.. To my delight she said she will blow me if I have rubber! OMG!!! I dun have la!!!
She stone for 3 secs and said, " ok for you.. I'll suck you without" I think I too horny Liao.. Frenched her for 5mins while removing her clothes piece by piece.. Sat her on my thigh, spread her legs and fingered her while kissing her all over while she pumped my dick and moan softly...

"you.. Lie down!" she commanded suddenly. Started catbathing me from top to bottom. By then I was so high my dick was in full battle mode! As she reached my balls.. She slowly engulfed my majestic dick in her tiny month and suck away!! I was in heaven......... I watched her blow me for 10 full minutes before I erupted. Was thinking if I didn't signal her will she let me CIM? Haha..

Bathed left feeling Superb!

That's my FR for yesterday. Oh and I think her name is Judy.

Thanks for your support bros! Will venture into new playgrounds n share if there's any other good recommendations!
Old 20-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

bro u have pm
Old 20-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sounds so power.. can share location .
Old 20-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Bro, kindly pls share ctc. thx!
Old 20-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro N8810,

wow!! a very sexciting FR!!
keep it up!!

cheers
Old 20-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Prosecutor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8810 View Post
I've replied all bros above 50 pts. The others who didn't get any PM, my apologies.. i have to protect this gem. many thanks!
Protect yr ass lah...u think this is your wife or gf meh?pple open door to do biz...if no biz...then d shop close dwn,den u oso suck thumb Liao loh...come on lah...wake up!did she ask u to protect her by not telling other guys?let me tel,if her biz is gd n she noes that is u that promote her svc,she will thank u like god...right? u mai k-kiang lah...
Old 21-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
chrisloh is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,Can share the ctc n location?Will keep the playground safe.
Old 21-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate if you share contact and location. If not enough pts, I'll come back when I hit 50! Sounds too good to miss.
Old 21-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor View Post
Protect yr ass lah...u think this is your wife or gf meh?pple open door to do biz...if no biz...then d shop close dwn,den u oso suck thumb Liao loh...come on lah...wake up!did she ask u to protect her by not telling other guys?let me tel,if her biz is gd n she noes that is u that promote her svc,she will thank u like god...right? u mai k-kiang lah...
I understand how u feel bro. I had very low points when I just started as well. Let's just put it this way.. In life we have to earn our rights to enjoy. If you can't even spend some time to scout new playground to earn your credits, i assume you can just stick to wat you have and rot.

And btw, Merry Christmas to you too!
Old 21-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
fisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfisheagle683 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice frs. Up u Liao. Pl pm me ctc.
Old 21-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
cheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongster84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

I'm quite new and have post several FR before. I hope you can share this joint with me. I'm working around cbd, sometimes need a rub and release. Kum sia.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

Thanks all bros for the pts.. feels good to see so many of you like my FR.
anyway, if you have up my pts and requested for ctc but i didn't reply, do let me know. i might have missed you out.

also.. for bros who don't even have Power, please stop pm-ing me that you have upped my pts. I don't mean to be rude, but its kinda irritating.

thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1