The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Almost Female - Shemale

Old 06-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes or no, boys ?

Old 09-01-2016, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 12
DixieNormous is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDixieNormous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shemales are really interesting. They are neither here nor there. They identify as women but still have their dicks. Their beauty is so short term that they have to play while they still can.

Introducing Mariana Cordoba

Old 09-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

that is a monster...

some of these shemales are having tools of the size that we all can only dream of...
Old 10-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

My first accidental experience with a ladyboy was totally unexpected. After some drinking at a bar, I picked up this beautiful, fair skin "lady" from Chiengmai after paying the bar fine to return to hotel.

Nothing unusual until she cleaned herself and went naked into the bed and covered with blanket/quilt. I was half drunk and got ready to hit while she was very careful to ensure all done inside covered blanket, and leading me into her tight "hole". When I was happily bonking such a tight hole, suddenly I realized it was too suspicious and she may be a kathoey. Suddenly I thrown open the blanket, her dick was swinging to the rhythm of my bonking. I was in high heaven and she was every bit a beautiful woman, except with a small and half hardened dick (must be on heavy dosages of hormones). Small brain overruled big brain...that was my first encounter of the third kind....to me no difference to a real woman but better. They knew what men want and pleased them, and they came with a tight hole. But always safety first with such rear entry. Enjoy but be safe, always...(unless is your regular FB).

Old 12-01-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Thanks Dixienormous for upping. Always appreciate the support.

Old 14-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Old 15-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

imagine u see this during ur wedding night....!!!!
Old 15-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16353 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post

Self- service
Old 16-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Obviously this thread is not for everyone, 不强求

Old 16-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

I will be away at a different time zone, enjoy and welcome to share and contribute...

Old 16-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

For those prefer Asians...

Old 17-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 23
fking45 is a glorious beacon of lightfking45 is a glorious beacon of lightfking45 is a glorious beacon of lightfking45 is a glorious beacon of lightfking45 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice Thread....
Support.....
Any Video to share....will be better

please up my rep if you like my posting.

one man meat is another man posion, dont blame anyone if the meat is posion
Old 17-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post

power selfservice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1