The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: BKK Trip in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

I need to find a way to cool my balls! Any Advice....
Hey norice,

Don't wear tight clothing. Wear loose boxer underwear with buttons in front open and a baggy trouser or knee level loose canvas shorts.

Your balls can breathe slightly easier and the girls can have easier access to them !!!. Enjoy your trip.
Old 26-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: BKK Trip in June

Yokosi,

Since Summer is very hot in Bangkok, I might go bare balls to keep my balls cool! If the weather gets extremely hot, I have to tie couple of ice cubes to my balls but I'm afraid of getting blue balls because it might be too cold.

Any way, I'm hoping to go to couple of oil/lotion massage places that specialize in ball massage. The best ball/testicle massage I ever had in Bangkok, was given by 35 years old, spooky looking Thai lady named Lyn, who used to work at Subway Massage. I've heard she opened her own oil/lotion massage but I don't know where. She is not attractive but has big fake tits and her technique is the best in Bangkok! When I came, I almost gave her black eye due to the force of the stream.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: BKK Trip in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Yokosi,

Since Summer is very hot in Bangkok, I might go bare balls to keep my balls cool! If the weather gets extremely hot, I have to tie couple of ice cubes to my balls but I'm afraid of getting blue balls because it might be too cold.

Any way, I'm hoping to go to couple of oil/lotion massage places that specialize in ball massage. The best ball/testicle massage I ever had in Bangkok, was given by 35 years old, spooky looking Thai lady named Lyn, who used to work at Subway Massage. I've heard she opened her own oil/lotion massage but I don't know where. She is not attractive but has big fake tits and her technique is the best in Bangkok! When I came, I almost gave her black eye due to the force of the stream.
haha norice, yeah just speaking of subway, they renovated the last time i saw them, how is things inside tehre? haven popped in when i was in bangkok
Old 26-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Vmtech,

I'll let you know next week, because I will check that place out!

Old 27-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Hello,

How many days for you? WOW, only 1 more day for me! Khun Gee, I want #A200, sideliner, does she do BBBJ? May I feel her breast, first to see if it's real?

Khaw tai loop, pom dai mai kup?

Last edited by norice; 27-06-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: add one sentence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1