The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 17
stevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Those days when I am a boy scout....

She 'll be coming round the mountain when she come, she'll be coming round the mountain when she come.........
Old 29-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

cont'd

....so we got into Cxxxxxxxxx plaza and we bought some drinks, relak a bit see chao bo, while those ST.Mxxxxxx gals skirt damn short,see liao horny.

Then saw this eurasian gal , damn chio, nose bleed, then begin to wonder maybe around these landed property also can get to see angmo ladt owners in nighties without bra or their SYT daughters wearing skimpy shorts waiting to be deflowered by a notti boy scout like moi!

with these tots and the refreshing drink, i begin to again set off for more sexcapades in Bxxxxx Txxxx Rd !!!

Old 30-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 17
stevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of light

more please.....
Old 31-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 19
Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

Any more juicy encounters bro? Or just this one off but very memorable one
Old 31-12-2007, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie.tan View Post
She 'll be coming round the mountain when she come, she'll be coming round the mountain when she come.........
Country road, take me home, to the place, I belong
West VIRGINia, home MAMA, take me HOME, country road
Old 01-01-2008, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
charmicky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More story for this weekend please
Old 01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Stinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStinkfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting patiently for more.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Country road, take me home, to the place, I belong
West VIRGINia, home MAMA, take me HOME, country road
kin gang gooli gooli watchout kin gang gool, kin gang gool..

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 19
½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster½Man½Beast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, very interesting story here. MORE PLEASE
Old 03-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

then after taking a few more peeps at the eurasian gals, i decide enuff is enuff and decide to do more exploring, we set off to ave xx.

So me and Qing song was walking past the supermarket, then saw this ang mo lady carrying so many things and had to take care of 1 boy, she keep dropping her plastic bags, i as a good scount decie to go over ( but actually i went over also to see more of her big breast as she bend down to take plastic...).

As I go over, i realise she though fleshy but she quite pretty type, she look like Nigella - the busty woman on ch16 teaching ppl how to cook unhealthy food one.

She is brunette and as i walk over, the plastic bag drop again, so i went help her, pick up, she said thank you to us. I ask her if she is ok we help her to bring the stuff to her car.

"oh that will be great! are u guys on something like job week?" she ask

"Yes, we are, we do the owrk and u donate whatever seemed fit to you.", i replied.

"oh great! i am all alone doing these, definitely will aprreciate some help, would you help me with the bag of groceries here, and this trolley of goods, while i will go and bring jack back from over there, and you guys can come my place and help me a bit with my household chores, i promise i will not stinge on the donation.", she said with a smile
Old 03-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

So with that she quickly walk over, swaying her huge ass as she walks, she wears loose white translucent blouse, can see she is at least 36C, around 1.65m, yes very fleshy, with quite flabby arms but her skin very fair which blush very easily when she smiles , she has hazel eyes, beautiful ful lips and as she walk towards her kid, i can see that she is wearing white bra and white panty. Think she around late 30s to early 40s These ang mo woman very liberal one hehehe... i start to have a hard one as i picture what is like to have my cock between the ass crack of hers and massaging on her ass cheeks...

"don't u run away from mummy like that!" she said, and gave her sion a littel smack on his back side which elicit no response as he blur blur follow hsi mother back.

"ok we good to go, i park my car in basement1 and we can take the lift down, my house is just 2 streets aways so it will take less than 5 min to reach, by the way, I am Megan, just call me Meg will do" she said

We intro ourselves and get the stuff down to her car, wow she drive a very very big car, those 4 wheel drive type , look like today's Forester.

As we help put all the groceries to the car, she had open the door at the back for the boot space and as the door goes up, she step back a bit, I was standing behind her and Qing Song was already in the seat, she bump her ass onto my semi-hardon!

Wow, i just had my fantasy fulfilled! my cock got sandwich in her ass crack between her ass cheeks, and she cannot get out too fast and she need to shuffle a long becuase there is another car park very close behind her car, we are like sandwich between back of 2 cars. so she need to gyrate a bit and shuffle to side to allow me to come in. As she shuffle a long, I got to rub the length of my shaft from her ass crack across the width of her ass cheeks ,she keep saying "sorry".

I replied ,"it's ok, the cars are too close"

She cheekily reply me,"Orrrfff Coouuurse...it's ok for you, young man." giggle a bit, and i detect a wry smile from her face and she seemed to acknowledge that i am turn-on as any man with normal level of hormones will and she look at me witht that slanted eyes, eyeing me. I was like half embarrass and half very erotic.

Then as she got out of the way, i just went forward to put the groceries, she said softly to herself but slightly loud so i can hear her,"well,i mean mmmppp...it's been some time for me since..." and she look at me with slutty look..

My face all red and i sweating liao cos of the groceries and cos' it damn 'HOT'!

Then retuen to my sense and say,"think let me close the door and that should be done"

"ok" she said and went to the driver's seat.

so off we go to her place coming out of Cxxxxxx plaza, then we proceed 2 streets away past my skool with big clock and then we turn into a street and stop by quite a luxurious looking bangalow...
Old 03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

As we reach the house, we all got down from the car, she went unlock the main door, and start to unload the stuff, she say leave the groceries in the kitchen. Even b4 step in, the house has a nice garden, with a few trees and flowers.

When we stepped, into the house! wow! it was really nice, high ceiling, marble flooring, painted apple white colour, very bright with a lots of full length windows, covered by day curtains, veru spacious and bug, did i tell u guys it was 3storey bangalow! and i meant BANG-ALLOW hehehehe

The furniture very high class and cosy, very english type. With nice big TV in living room and fruits on dining table.

"Well. the kitchen is just straight ahead and u can out the stuff there, i will join u guysin the kitchen in a moment to sort the stuff out." she said, as sh walk uo to her presumbly bed room. As she walk up, she sway her ass and as i walk past her below, i glance up and she gave me a another slutty smile ...
Old 03-11-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

More Bro....... This is interesting.......

BB2
Old 03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

So we carry the stuff to kitchen, wow even the kitchen also sud sud one, like those show room kitchen in Ikea, all wooden kitchen cabinet, marble top, got hob and hood and fridge very big one.

all the utensils nicely arranged. So we waited a bit and then we saw her coming down, she wearing a beige t-shirt and very tight black shorts which contrast to her fair, creamy skin and the best thing is - she not wearing her bra!!! wow lan, her 2 balck grapes protrude out like nobody biz, but i think the angmo women really like this one, they like wear bra, they wanna be free, freedom always come b4 modesty but in singapore they bo bian, put bra cos the culture here is lidat and also too many suaku and humsup singapore men will stare at them.

So pretend din notice la, tho i store the image of her bra-less in my head liao(both heads actually hehe..)

"Great! u guys got the stuff where i wanted them to be. u want some drinks? coke is ok?" she ask. We said ok la, we scouts what, here to help, not to choose.

So she went to fridge and point to me, ask me to come help her bring the ice out, so i happily went over , then she pass me the try for the ice from the freezer and then she bend down to grab the bottle of coke, so u guess guess it, she bend down, my radar immediately zoom in on loose T-shirt and get a superb eyeful of here big exposed breast dangling just a few inches in front of me. gosh it gave me a real hard-on! my face turn a bit red and my cock really stood up causing a noticeable bulge but lucky we wear navy blue, cos this skool is special one, their scout wear navy blue instead of khaki colour. So no too obvious but still can see the shape.

The worse thing is as she lower down she look up to catch me oggling at her humongous assets and again gave a CFM smile and and purse her lips.

Then i quickly turn away and bring the ice to the cups, now washed already by Qingsong.

We had our drinks. She tell us she from is hald english, half swedish, she hear with her husband for 8 months already , but last 1 month her husband keep travelling, and this weekend she gave her maid off, so she doe everything herself. She like the place but still feel homesick cos not many frens.

Anyways, she wants us to help her prepare the ingredients for dinner as her husband will be coming back for dinner today after travelling for the past week.

So it will be romantic dinner with salad,steak, pasta and dessert.

By this time around 4pm, we set prepare, like washing the veggies, marinating the meat etc.

She is very chatty lady and tells me she like the mutilcultural atmosphere here and the weather though sometime hot, it's looks more energetic and optimistic than gloomy weather in england.

Time flies and after a while Qingsong said,"Errr Meg, I may not be able to stay for much longer as my parents have arranged for family dinner as usual on saturdays, so...eerrrr....mmm"

"Well it's ok then, thank you for your help, if you like to leave, u can, i will make my donation to you all the same" Meg said.

"and u ? u leaving early too?"Meg ask as she look at me.

"I am alright to stay a bit more as I live nearby and i have no pre-arrangements today" i said

"ok , cool! " Meg said smiling at me in devious way.

She gave Qing Song $30! in those days, it's damn big lor!

I very happy cos i think means i stay longer, got more!!!!

thinking back, I actually had much more..................
Old 03-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

Qingsong bid us good bye and went off hastily.

Then Meg turn to me ,"so it's left to us to complete the work huh?, dun worry, we can accomplished it, so start cutting the veggies and fruits and i will do, the desert which is cremebrule"

"alright, no issue" i said.

so i begin to slice the veggies and fruit and chit chat with her, talk about life in london and how she supported tottenham hotspurs, i said i liverpool fan, she said liverpool glory days over liao. i say tottenham no hoper, we laugh.

then asi laughing then i sense a pain,"ouch! oh no...", i cut side of my finger, jialad, blood liao.

Meg saw it quickly ask me wash and use cloth to stop flow of blood!

i know 1st aid, i ask for plaster and held my hands up.

then she said come upstairs to her room where the 1st aid box is.

So i quickly go up.

wow upstairs also beautiful, got laminated wooden flooring and chadeliers man!

Then she bring me to her room, wow super king size bed, very spacious and comfortable, the air con still on so very cooling.

Then she reach under the wardrobe and bring out the antiseptic cream and plaster.

She use the cloth to clean the wound and gently apply the cream and plaster.

She was doing it while sitting on the edge of the bed while i standing. so kinda like looking down her T-shirt again and seeing those bug soft, succulent breast jiggle a bit sibe isteam.

"So here u are.u r alright now" she said.

"so this my room, what u think? ooops sorry for the mess" she said sheepishyl as the bra and panty throw all over.

"well haha..it's some way like mine..in its untidiness..hahha..but hey it's very cosy and great big bed u have" i said.

"Well, gosh, big room , big bed but really sucks...sigh..." she said with tinge of sadness.

"Josh has been travelling so much, sometime i get to see once in 2 months, really makes me feel lonely..." she said.

Then the phone rings and she pick it up,"hi Josh, darling, u on the way?"

Her happy expression turn to gloom, and she become very fustrated and start to talk louder over the phone," how many times have u done this? always promising me u be back and this shit happens...i remind u , u have a family and it's worth even more!"

And on and on she goes and lasted another 5 min and she slam the phone down.

"U alright? anything happening?" i ask in concern.

"He is not coming back to day, say there's a M&A deal to be closed, worth billions, can't be back for sure." she replied sadly.

Then she hold her face in her hands and started crying and sobbing uncontrollably.

I went over to sit besides her and give her tissues......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1