The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

My one and most unforgetable experience is on the cable car. This is during one of those cable car dinner. Have an enjoyable dinner on the cable car with my gf then... As the sun is setting, we started to heavy petting... Slowly, I remove her panty under her skirt... So when we have the chance in mid air, I quickly insert to her wet pussy slowly... Every time when we reach the tower, we stop and sit orderly and when in mid air, we fuck...
Old 13-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

hmm.that will be at esplanade staircase at night
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 13-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book-keeper View Post
My one and most unforgetable experience is on the cable car. This is during one of those cable car dinner. Have an enjoyable dinner on the cable car with my gf then... As the sun is setting, we started to heavy petting... Slowly, I remove her panty under her skirt... So when we have the chance in mid air, I quickly insert to her wet pussy slowly... Every time when we reach the tower, we stop and sit orderly and when in mid air, we fuck...
Bro,
You not afraid the cable will give way har?
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 13-05-2007, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
barankas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9th story women toilet
lol
with my ex that time
:P~~
Old 14-05-2007, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Upon sitting in an inclined manner, she dozed. With so much air conditioning and a considerable distance covered, sleeping wasn't synonymous with rest. I pulled over @ a temporary stopover bay. She awoke to my fingertips sliding up and down her thigh. She placed her hand in my lap, clutching at the material covering my stiffening cock. Glancing around inspired her, and she grabbled with the fabric on the leg of my khakis, until my beautiful cock stood proudly above my fucking balls. I raised my hips, groaning slightly.

She loved giving head, and the possibility of getting caught increases the thrill. As she leaned over the armrest, she could just barely run the tip of her tongue against the underside of Mr. Willy’s head. She mercilessly licked, this most sensitive spot, and I lifted up enough to push my pulsing head into her soft lips. This was arousing, and built the passion quickly, but our mutual desire was to bury my throbbing cock deep into her throat, which usually got me spurred into eruption.

As she teased, I wasted no time; undid the strings on her top and then pulled it out from under her cardigan. She moved in front of me crouching down to suck my balls as we stared into each other's eyes. I was getting close. A clear bead of pre-cum grew and then slowly slid down my veined shaft. She moaned as she caught it with the tip of her tongue guiding it up until she slid what she could inside her mouth.

Normally, she can get me deep, but I was so hard, and so turned on, when she tried pulling down on my dick, Mr. Willy’s head flared ejaculating his cum so prodigiously she pulled back catching a residual spurt on her chin. The scent and taste make her horny as hell and she made sure I saw her wipe it into her mouth before she came up to kiss me as I knew she would get even hornier sharing mine cum in our kiss.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?212,322

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 14-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricssonMan View Post
Bro,
You not afraid the cable will give way har?
Sex in mid-air. Shiok!!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 21-05-2007, 05:27 PM
the.mistress

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

here's some places that i tried out before. just for sharing as well.

1) basement HDB carpark (cause' there's lesser cars in the basement carpark & could actually do it totally naked, bending over the car.)
2) HDB staircase (late into the night & at the second highest storey.)
3) multi storey carpark staircase (any time of the day would be fine.)
4) cineleisure movie theatre (choose movies that are not popular with the crowd & in the afternoon. have to keep level of the moaning down.)
5) bishan park playground (late into the night but have to beware of peeping toms)
6) double-decker bus (take 56 from suntec back to bishan around 11plus. there's lesser crowds on the bus at night for the beginning part of the journey. or choose buses that start from isolated areas)
7) shopping mall handicap toilet (big enough to fuck compared to normal toilets & it's much cleaner as well)
8) east coast carpark H (there's so many other couples humping around that gives you a boost of confidence to do it as well.)
9) sembawang park shelter (choose shelters that are well shaded, yet you could see people passing by.)
10) siloso beach (preferbably late into the nights.)
11) upper seletar (in the car or up the tower)
12) upper pierce (park along any part of the road & just have a quickie. late evening time or with the windows misted up alittle.)
13) changi beach park (out in the public, lying on the pavement. have to beware of workers or police on patrol.)
14) changing room at bishan stadium (late afternoon as there's not much people at the stadium except for the cleaners.)
15) void deck (late nights as well.)
16) construction site (construction sites are normally not secured at all. so just go in, fucked & go. keep a lookout for the workers or security.)
17) outdoor swimming pool (sex in swimming pool ain't really that great. just the thrill of being seen.)
18) bottle tree village (there's a pavement or route for joggers all the way in. not much people at all but the downside is that it's brightly litted.)
19) nearby parklane's gaming center (it usually consists of a few storeys & in the afternoon, not much people around or rather they would normally be at the first storey.)

*** bring a few packs of tissues & some water so that the girl could clean herself up later on. & could bring along dildo or could make do with fruits such as cucumber, carrot if time do permits for longer playtime. i tried with dildo, cucumber, carrot, testube before while on outdoor sex & it makes the whole process much more kinkier.
Old 21-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mistress View Post
here's some places that i tried out before. just for sharing as well.

*** bring a few packs of tissues & some water so that the girl could clean herself up later on. & could bring along dildo or could make do with fruits such as cucumber, carrot if time do permits for longer playtime. i tried with dildo, cucumber, carrot, testube before while on outdoor sex & it makes the whole process much more kinkier.
tis is FINE example of "dun leave home without IT "............whahahahahahaha
Old 22-05-2007, 12:46 AM
the.mistress

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

20) MOS dancefloor
21) Toa payoh library
22) inside the lift

public outdoor sex is so much better than the same ole boring sex.
Old 22-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20) MOS dancefloor
21) Toa payoh library
22) inside the lift
One word. Impressed!
How do you manage to do it at this places?
Old 22-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
20) MOS dancefloor
21) Toa payoh library
22) inside the lift

public outdoor sex is so much better than the same ole boring sex.
MOS dancefloor ?? bravo bravo clap clap

Toa Payoh library ?? ... stunned ...
Old 22-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

- marina square spiral staircase facing esplande makansutra
- far end of millenia walk outdoor bench
- raffles city fire escape route
- adelphi staircase
- old changi hospital
- liang court staircase

* actually a pack of wet tissue can settle the mess after the action. make sure partner wear short skirt with no panty or just a simple g-string, more convenient for actions.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 22-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
- marina square spiral staircase facing esplande makansutra
- far end of millenia walk outdoor bench
- raffles city fire escape route
- adelphi staircase
- old changi hospital
- liang court staircase

* actually a pack of wet tissue can settle the mess after the action. make sure partner wear short skirt with no panty or just a simple g-string, more convenient for actions.
yes!!!!! soft short skirts with no panties!!!!

my gf has not wear any for about 14 months. work or leisure. while at work, i will ask her to take some pussy wet shots and mms to me! shiok!!!

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 22-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok.. tryouts wif my oni recent lao huey FB :

1. 'Breastfeeding' room (famous 'durian' dome bldg for arts... :})
2. open air carpark behind kopi tiam - (quick BJs at half-time of EPL final week n therafter..quite a lot passer-bys, push back the car seat all the way n she hide below while me ke ke read newspaper under dim lights.. also thereafter go to highest floor of MSCP at my hse! 1 of my most riskiest take cos if kena caught by neighbour or worst OC, dunno how??? not gonna try tis anymor.. :P but sure is exciting..)
3. the conference room at her office (n my ex-office) on sunday - song man! haha, wonder if the cleaning lady notice our juices on the conference table... purposely chose the chairman seat ... hahaha...
4. MR reservoir.. (not something new but still popular spot.. a lot peep toms)
5. East Coast car parks... (again nothing new but still popular spot wif many.. eat seafood liao dan eat her old 'abalone'... hehehehe)
Old 22-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fcuk3891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this happen years back. Me was driving home from a ktv pub I fetch this hostess back home. There's this long stretch of road near changi village. I was driving along that road then she cheekily wanted to give me a bj. wah lau I was driving I said to her! But she contiuned to search for my dick. By the time my dick was like so hard and standing. She put her mouth onto my XD shiok sia. Then afer (I think 2 minutes) I cum into her mouth. Luckily there are no cars around as its quite late and it's weekday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1