The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Chelsea fought back to 3-3 from 2 goals down at half time in a FA Cup 6th rd tie, without Terry, seemed sensational like the papers put it.
so bro it is replay for spurs and man utd, home turf advantage! spurs vs man utd FA cup final is still on.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post

What a game!! lots of heart stopping moment.....but the football can improve. Too many silly mistakes in the Spurs defence
spurs defence was like garlang garbo in the 2nd half. and i am not sure why dawson was the captain of the day, but come to think of it, there really wasnt any senior player on the pitch for spurs.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs defence was like garlang garbo in the 2nd half. and i am not sure why dawson was the captain of the day, but come to think of it, there really wasnt any senior player on the pitch for spurs.
bro, can ask jol to do something about the defence or not? u guys have the most lethal attack in the premiership (at least on paper), but the defence was shambolic!!! was hoping for an upset right in the lion's den... haiz...

i m back, still wanna go drinking???
Old 12-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
bro, can ask jol to do something about the defence or not? u guys have the most lethal attack in the premiership (at least on paper), but the defence was shambolic!!! was hoping for an upset right in the lion's den... haiz...

i m back, still wanna go drinking???
hello bro, you're back! where have you been? last i heard you were in vietnam with some girls... so you bring back any panties for us?

spurs' defence has always been as legendary as their attacks but the defence is for the wrong reasons though. jol asked me to psycho lucio to join next season. i may need to buy rummenigge a drink first. when are we drinking bro?
Old 12-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
hello bro, you're back! where have you been? last i heard you were in vietnam with some girls... so you bring back any panties for us?

spurs' defence has always been as legendary as their attacks but the defence is for the wrong reasons though. jol asked me to psycho lucio to join next season. i may need to buy rummenigge a drink first. when are we drinking bro?

working lah... vietnam only stopover. didnt really have time to go out. then worst thing happened! posted to US and just came back. fl market there are in the pits!!! came back and found that wife-to-be up to no good. but no time to do anything about it cos now preparing for my reports. will try to jio u by the end of the week... u ok with drinks and some action???

and very smart hor, brazil also legendary in producing good defenders. buy brazilian defender somemore... might as well buy me that drink and i convince lim tong hai (contract must have scoring own goal bonus) and aide iskandar (contract must have getting red card bonus) to join spurs. then confirm make the news with the famous ALL NEW 4 queens defence again...
Old 12-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
spurs defence was like garlang garbo in the 2nd half
we matched tat in the 1st half.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
so bro it is replay for spurs and man utd, home turf advantage! spurs vs man utd FA cup final is still on.
Yes, the FA cup final date is still on but the chances of Utd making it is diminishing like its no. of fit players.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
and very smart hor, brazil also legendary in producing good defenders. buy brazilian defender somemore... might as well buy me that drink and i convince lim tong hai (contract must have scoring own goal bonus) and aide iskandar (contract must have getting red card bonus) to join spurs. then confirm make the news with the famous ALL NEW 4 queens defence again...
bro take it easy with your wife-to-be, just a few whips here and there will do.

lim tong hai and iskander! lidat next season spurs team better join s-league, sure top table!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic match, we would probably have been happy with a draw before the game but the way things went I and all Spurs fans are gutted. That would have been such a great win at Chelski. With Terry back for the replay they will be more organised at the back. I dont know what everybody else feels but I thought taking Berbatov off was a big mistake. He is pure quality and causing so many problems for Chelski,he is also a great hold up player and natural outlet when we are under pressure. By taking him off it just invited pressure on ourselves and as a result we gave up a great position. Saying all that it was a great performance and how much better things look now than a month or so ago. Well done you Spurs you made us proud of you today.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro take it easy with your wife-to-be, just a few whips here and there will do.

lim tong hai and iskander! lidat next season spurs team better join s-league, sure top table!
with aide in defence, i doubt it. he would make a last ditch tackle, fail, give away a penalty and fatally injuring robinson in the process. while arguing about the red card with the ref, he tried to headbutt the ref, missed and knocked zakora out cold. keane comes over to tell him to get off the field but he doesnt understand a word of england and blames it on the schlang... all this after jol has made all his substitions! how to win??? just kidding... great to see the spurs attack firing on all cylinders and that keane goal from an acute angle, splendid!!! (u know which one or not, spurs fan?) epitomises so much confidence in himself. just need to get good defenders in, then maybe can push man u to 5th spot next season.

by the way, the whip idea is good. but use it on the guy or my wife-to-be, soon to be ex??? whip with glass shards better idea or not?
Old 13-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think taking out zokora has got to do with it. Tainio and Zokora has provide lots of bite to the midfield. So when he is gone, Chelsea have more time to plan the attack from midfield. Having an extra central defender in the final minutes did not help this time. I think Dawson is a natural leader but i think he is burdened by that appointment as can see that he 'wanted' to score a few on goals!! hehe...but he will be a good leader for them in the long run. I hope that Keane will come back for the replay and i hope that Berbatov groin problem is not serious...i truly believe that these 2 got better partnership than Defoe with Berbatov at this moment.
Old 13-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Fantastic match, we would probably have been happy with a draw before the game but the way things went I and all Spurs fans are gutted. That would have been such a great win at Chelski. With Terry back for the replay they will be more organised at the back. I dont know what everybody else feels but I thought taking Berbatov off was a big mistake. He is pure quality and causing so many problems for Chelski,he is also a great hold up player and natural outlet when we are under pressure. By taking him off it just invited pressure on ourselves and as a result we gave up a great position. Saying all that it was a great performance and how much better things look now than a month or so ago. Well done you Spurs you made us proud of you today.
Bro, if im no wrong, Berbatov was taken out as a precaution for a groin strain that he has during the match...so it is better that he has some rest....Spurs need him for the rest of the season...
Old 13-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
keane comes over to tell him to get off the field but he doesnt understand a word of england and blames it on the schlang...
maybe robbie should talk in a sexier way which did the trick before.

oh about the whip on the guy, you may need to consider as he may take a liking to you after that.
Old 13-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh about the whip on the guy, you may need to consider as he may take a liking to you after that.
hahaha, agreed. she confessed last nite, so i got by tonite to decide whether to continue or not. no mood to work now, although f**king busy.

read some of the previous post, found that u wanted me to get a jersey for u. how about going and get it yourself? flying to london in may for work, join me if u want to as hotel accomodation (separate bed lah), dinner and some entertainment all ah gong pay, maybe u can manage to catch a game or two. i might even be able to get some tix from my colleagues there but most likely for gunners, u want???
Old 13-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Having an extra central defender in the final minutes did not help this time.
it is always a screw up whenever the manager puts in an extra defender and ended up losing the lead. anyway as putrawk put it, we would have been pleased with a draw before the start of the match.

i watched the highlights and it seems all the goals in that game are quite lucky goals if i may say so, except the kalou volley. even ghaly's one-on-one goal was made possible by 3 chelsea players who were expecting each other to go for the challenge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1