The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

First time write FR hope all Bros understand
Just back from a session with Princess..
Name - Princess
Age - 22 Which she told me
Origin - Forget which part of PRC
Home Base - 1606wh

Look - 6/10 - Cute looking
Skin - 7.0/10 - white and smooth body complexion
Body - a bit meat (up to each other taste)
Tits - 6.5/10 - B cup , soft with good touch
Cat-Bath - 7/10 - Sop (new skill somersault from on top of me then go below for BBBJ during catbath)
BBBJ - 8/10 - suction very strong and fast
AR - 7/10 - very SHIOK
French Kissing - did not try (because i keep coughing so i did not try)
FJ - 7.5/10 - engaging on all positions, doggie damn shiok
Attitude - 7/10 - at first abit shy slowly can click...
Just reach Sg few days, new blood...
Dmg - 150$
RTFs : maybe if i got more $$$

Thanks to all the bros who have up me ,Please leave your Nick so I can return your favour.
Life without geylang is = boring....

Last edited by high123; 01-06-2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: forget to add some contant
Old 01-06-2011, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by high123 View Post

First time write FR hope all Bros understand
Just back from a session with Princess..
Name - Princess
Age - 22 Which she told me
Origin - Forget which part of PRC
Home Base - 1606wh

Look - 6/10 - Cute looking
Skin - 7.0/10 - white and smooth body complexion
Body - a bit meat (up to each other taste)
Tits - 6.5/10 - B cup , soft with good touch
Cat-Bath - 7/10 - Sop (new skill somersault from on top of me then go below for BBBJ during catbath)
BBBJ - 8/10 - suction very strong and fast
AR - 7/10 - very SHIOK
French Kissing - did not try (because i keep coughing so i did not try)
FJ - 7.5/10 - engaging on all positions, doggie damn shiok
Attitude - 7/10 - at first abit shy slowly can click...
Just reach Sg few days, new blood...
Dmg - 150$
RTFs : maybe if i got more $$$

Thanks to all the bros who have up me ,Please leave your Nick so I can return your favour.
Life without geylang is = boring....
nice fr
Old 01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 21
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
JinSha is indeed quite picky on customers. However, if she likes you, her service could be top-notch by any standard, BBBJ with such real passion as if she has forgotten the whole world, like savoring the best ice cream in the world. Moaning is wild and real. Frenching like she melts for you. And she will let you cum as many times as you want...

i agree that JinSha is kinda wild and passionate if she is in her gd mood... she rock on me like raping me and never giving me the chance to pump her...
overall experience with her is great just dont be too bossy since she has some attitude.. hahaha
Old 01-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Damn, thought of getting yan Er, negative FR, now Jinsha, also negative.
How? like that, which big boob girl to find? tell me bros
Hey, bro, I am not suggesting anything negative about JinSha. She is in general quite consistent for service and treat bros with respect. The only ones that she really dislikes, and thus ill-mannered towards, are those not-young customers who repeatedly demands RAW from her during the session, as she told me.

So, bottom line is, so long as you don't ask for RAW, you should be fine.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yan Er 2831A

nope...if this prc Yan Er's svc level any where near that of Willie's long since retired m'sian Yan Er then i think Willie wld be on to a goldmine...unfortunately so far the feedback seems to be ok to so so level of svc only for this mm...hopefully she may improve over time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
Hi bro, is this Yan Er the same malaysian Yan Er who retired?? thanks
Old 01-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking She gave me the Va-Va-Voom I desire!!

WL Name - Tian Xin
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.58m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Prior experience as a Masseuse in China

Looks - 7.3/10

She is sweet & lovely but not outstandingly gorgeous. Nonetheless, am sure she would create head turns in Orchard road if she dolls up herself glamorously. She has black long tress, double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes and medium high bridge nose. Her complexion is fair and smooth.

Bod - 7.6/10

Although she ain't tall by GL PRC standard, she is slim and not an ounce of extra fat on her torso in sight. Awesome! Her butts are neither flat nor perky. I would say, they are just nice lah for doggie bonking! The good thing is, she has smooth and fair body complexion ... No blemish or tattoo in sight!

Tits - 7.5/10

Although not huge, her B assets are well-developed & bouncy ... Firm and yet tender to my touch. Her nipples are pale brown in color with 50 cents size areolas.

Pre-Shower routine - 7.8/10

She was a naturalist in this department ... We were engaged in heavy petting the moment the haven door closed behind us, and we frenched by default as if we have met many times. Our hands, legs, tongues and mouths were all over each other ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and a dick-grinding action with her smooth butts. It was certainly very mesmerizing and she drove me crazy ... I quickly pulled her closed to my pecs to french her deeply. She then gave me a deep throated BBBJ! WOooaaafff!!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

It was stimulating, steady and smooth ... I enjoyed it thoroughly ... Her long tress glided along my torso added an extra dose of stimulation ... My dick was already superbly hard at that juncture! WOoooaaaafff!!

AR - 7.8/10

It was done stimulatingly. She AR me while I was on fours and she would skillfully caress my hard on member with oil simultaneously. The feeling was out of this world, man! A word of caution, inexperience bonkers might misfired if not careful!

French - 8/10

She was in-sync with me almost all the time wherever our mouth and tongue engaged like bees to honey ... WOOooaaaafff!!

BBBJ - 8/10

She gave me a long and super deep-throated BBBJ! Just after she has completed her routine on AR, She proceeded to slide beneath me, she sucked, and licked my perineum, scrotum and penis shaft ... and subsequently BBBJ me in reverse fashion. She then turned me over to continue to gave me a deep throated BBBJ. Awesome!

FJ - 8/10

She was moist and ultra tight down south! As expected as she has only been working in GL for a month only. We adopted gal on top, doggie bonking and missionary. I love the way she gyrated her hip laterally while she was grinding me on top ... She looked so sexy and womanly! I dread to see WL just squart on top of me and simply move vertically up and down as if she was only going thru the motion. I am glad that Tian Xin did it with lots of GFE and her expression suggested that she was enjoying as much as I do ... She gave me the Va-Va-Voom I desire!

Attitude - 9/10

What can I say?! She got the attitude of a gem! Try her and you would see where I am coming from ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
HORNY GUY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks for the info
Old 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylim View Post
I still keep thinking of An An after my recent sex session with her. It was a wonderful experience with her. She was simply superb in terms of service with lots of foreplay/frenching which was very engaging and passionate.

Looks : 8/10, I like her look. always smiling and very friendly.
Boobs : B+ nice and soft, she enjoyed being licked and sucked
BBBJ : 9/10 very shiok, we also had 69 action
FJ : we tried various positions and I can see she was enjoying herself, at times her eyes were half closed & mouth slightly opened. She was tight and very wet.
GFE : 9/10, right from start the GFE was there already when we started frenching non stop for a few minutes
Overall rating : 9/10
RTF : yes with more to come.

I just had another great (RTF) session with AnAn. She just gets better and better and I would regard her as one of the best WLs in GL. She looked fresh and smelled good (with perfume smell ). Told me it was a client who gave her a bottle of perfume. Shortly after the door was closed, we were engaged in passionate frenching and petting as if we are lovers. Soon I discovered that she was already wet. She said I made her wet and horny..haha.

Foreplay continued with lots of frenching after we had our shower. She cummed when I tasted her salty & at time sweet cunt juice while I was licking her passy. She is indeed a great sex partner who is willing to go all out to please me. I like her sexy moaning while we were making love..she was so horny and kept saying "hao shuang ah" . She was clearly enjoying herself. In the process she had multiple orgasms and I could feel that her cunt juice was like flowing out non-stop as we were engaged in intimate & passionate love making. It took me quite a while ( about 25 minutes ) before I cummed. After that, we continued to hug each other while resting on bed to regain our energy.

She may not be the best looking WLs in GL but she certainly has the look ( "nai kan type " ) and a touch of elegance that you would want to bring and show to your mummy. She also has the height (about 1.68m without shoes on ). I enjoyed myself enormously each time I have sex with her.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Hey, bro, I am not suggesting anything negative about JinSha. She is in general quite consistent for service and treat bros with respect. The only ones that she really dislikes, and thus ill-mannered towards, are those not-young customers who repeatedly demands RAW from her during the session, as she told me.

So, bottom line is, so long as you don't ask for RAW, you should be fine.
I double confirm bro enigma's comments.
One reason she doesn't like serving most custys at her home base is..
alot of old men there.. and they always ask for RAW
Even offer her tips of 100 bucks
My experiences wif her is, as long as u respect her and dun gif her
a hard time.. she is fine.

And chemistry is a factor that no one can predict.
if u n de WL click, good times will roll in.
if not, it's biz as usual.
I wud say JS svc lvl nvr dropped wif me.. but her mood is
one big thing that affect the WHOLE session.
We are all humans, and all humans haf emotions.. so.. if it
happens, bo pian lor.
Happened to me once, and its cos she had a quarrelll wif her lady boss
was actually looking for 2 sessions, but she said, no mood, asked for
one instead.. I didn't force her as I knew her temper
and she apologized to me after the time's up somemore.

n... heck.. i miss our sexxions... haiz.. still coughing.. throat infection
almost cannot tok for some time.. virus spreading in office.. will haf to recover b4 going for next sexxion

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: An An

Quote:
I just had another great (RTF) session with AnAn. She just gets better and better and I would regard her as one of the best WLs in GL. She looked fresh and smelled good (with perfume smell ). Told me it was a client who gave her a bottle of perfume. Shortly after the door was closed, we were engaged in passionate frenching and petting as if we are lovers. Soon I discovered that she was already wet. She said I made her wet and horny..haha.

Foreplay continued with lots of frenching .............................She may not be the best looking WLs in GL but she certainly has the look ( "nai kan type " ) and a touch of elegance that you would want to bring and show to your mummy. She also has the height (about 1.68m without shoes on ). I enjoyed myself enormously each time I have sex with her.
Hello fren, An An stopped work for more than three weeks liao and she is going back home tomorrow liao.
How can you just RTF her??

Plse dun post fake FR here just to get points leh.

Your FR seems like real but she is not 1.68m barefoot hor.
She is only 1.61m without shoes and 1.65m with heels on.

I dun understand why are you promoting her?
From tomorrow onwards, you will never see An An again in Singapore, bro.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 02-06-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
Boyle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: An An

Quote:
I just had another great (RTF) session with AnAn. She just gets ......................... each time I have sex with her.
An An went back home liao. How did u just RTF her huh?
So many fake FRs in SBF nowadays, aiyoh sianz.....
Trying to post fake and juicy FR to gain pts again.

I will not zap u lah. I think other bros will.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Hello fren, An An stopped work for more than three weeks liao and she is going back home tomorrow liao.
How can you just RTF her??

I dun understand why are you promoting her?
So she accepted your buddy's bidded price or another higher bidder got her?

Dun you know there are lots of weirdos lurking around in SBF let alone in GL?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3525 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
From tomorrow onwards, you will never see An An again in Singapore, bro.
Hi brother joker88,
Why did u said he will not see AnAn from tomorrow onwards?
she quitting GL? 8(

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 03-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
I double confirm bro enigma's comments.
One reason she doesn't like serving most custys at her home base is..
alot of old men there.. and they always ask for RAW
Even offer her tips of 100 bucks
My experiences wif her is, as long as u respect her and dun gif her
a hard time.. she is fine.

And chemistry is a factor that no one can predict.
if u n de WL click, good times will roll in.
if not, it's biz as usual.
I wud say JS svc lvl nvr dropped wif me.. but her mood is
one big thing that affect the WHOLE session.
We are all humans, and all humans haf emotions.. so.. if it
happens, bo pian lor.
Happened to me once, and its cos she had a quarrelll wif her lady boss
was actually looking for 2 sessions, but she said, no mood, asked for
one instead.. I didn't force her as I knew her temper
and she apologized to me after the time's up somemore.

n... heck.. i miss our sexxions... haiz.. still coughing.. throat infection
almost cannot tok for some time.. virus spreading in office.. will haf to recover b4 going for next sexxion
Those with experience with woman will know woman tends to be emotional when their period is arriving. Sometimes they can be horny as well.

So if you like the service of a particular WL, then it is worthwhile tracking her cycle
Old 03-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
Boyle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Hi brother joker88,
Why did u said he will not see AnAn from tomorrow onwards?
she quitting GL? 8(
Aiyoh bro, bro joker88 first sentence already said she is going back to China today.
Maybe bro Alejandro88 can tell us more abt her beau who "saved" her from GL. Hehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1