The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Those with experience with woman will know woman tends to be emotional when their period is arriving. Sometimes they can be horny as well.

So if you like the service of a particular WL, then it is worthwhile tracking her cycle
I think this is true... Anyway, I think JS does deserve a little extra recommendation as her service level is really superb!!! Plus her height is my fav. point of hers... Only this is that she's a little high on cholesterol so I didn't RTF her!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
pangyor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchiya View Post
I think this is true... Anyway, I think JS does deserve a little extra recommendation as her service level is really superb!!! Plus her height is my fav. point of hers... Only this is that she's a little high on cholesterol so I didn't RTF her!!!
hi bros,

anymore malaysia girl around beside the PRC...still like them...and which hse...any numbers to contact ..before going down...
Old 04-06-2011, 04:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for all the sharings bros...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to 1654A to try and reccee Jenny... No luck on that... OKT didn't explain her absence too...

I decided I'll still go for a release with or without Jenny and thus....

I asked for some good recommended ones and he (shorter 1 like asst like tt) recommended Jia Jia or Ella... I thought for a while and whilst doing so, Jia Jia got booked for another job and left... I took Ella... (Quite surprised nobody really mentioned about her here)... And I realized that she's older than Mei Hui ( in terms of GL Life) I think she does deserve much more publicity as her service level and looks are no where below that of many others who have been so widely publicized!!!

Here's my utmost honest FR on Ella:

Looks: 7/10 (Not outright Chio but comfortable and grows on u)
Height: 7.5/10 (1.65 Bare Foot but looks lanky especially with heels) This is what initially attracted me!!!
Body: 8/10 (Boobs not inclusive - Slim and well toned completed with super neatly trimmed pussy)
Boobs: 6/10 ( I don't mind small boobs - A+ only - Not for boobs lover)
Shower: 5/10 ( Not much Action)
French Kiss: 9/10 (Shiok!!! Passionate and like she's about to eat you alive)
Cat Bath: 7/10 ( would give 10/10 if she does both sides - she only give front)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Sensational!!!! Had to ask her to Slow down when she does her hand job whilst licking/ sucking balls)
AR: Never try
FJ: 8/10 ( Accommodating - I did only three Pos before releasing Pai Seh)
GFE: 9/10 ( Leave some room for improvement)

Hope this shines a little limelight on her...
Old 05-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Went geylang for some Prc babe action. Went 2047 for xish. Okt say pms. sian kkj dying to fug her for months yet still cant get mi cock inside her walked to w16h05 with small bro hard for some prc. mei mei action. With great anticipation I asked for huang rong. Okt said pms, code red. @$!?;"& cursing my luck. Whipped out my iPhone desperately running through the threads for recommendations. Arrowed to 1606. shasha ppl say gd. me dun really like this house as abit old. went in asked for shasha. okt said code red! Dunno wth,all the girls.pms today.

haiz bo bian, me remembered 1805 got Bai He. in geylang for first day when i saw her few weeks back. some.more the house also very new, which i like. so off i went to c if she's available.

okt said she working n need to wait 30 mins. me said ok. 30 mins later this leggy prc babe stands in front of me in a mini black dress n white heels. fwah kkj exploding. k cut long story short becos small bro really cannot take it liao

Here's my FR on Bai He

first impression (want to fug index): 8
really is want to fug her on the spot kind cos i.like prc look. mini dress, high heels and long.curly hair really drove my small bro crazy.

Looks: 7/10 (initial chio factor wears off inside the room with closer examination as her face got quite abit of baby fats)
Height: 7.5/10 (1.6x bare foot but very tall when in heels) her legs were part of my initial attraction to her
Body: 7/10 (Slim and well toned but no high score due to small tattoo at tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 ( A+ only - Not for boobs lover)
skin: 7/10 (quite fair, but i've had fairer ones)
Shower: 5/10 ( Not much Action)
French Kiss: NA cos i dun like
Cat Bath: 6/10 (fake moans while doing, i din particularly enjoy)
BJ: 8/10 (looked at me while sucking giving me cfm.look,i dig this man!)
AR: Never try
FJ: 8/10 ( Accommodating -gave me what 8 wanted)
GFE: 9/10 (syt xmm feel, gd attitude and willing to please and she claims to be 1990 one)

overall, i felt my money din go to waste
rtf: no cos too many hos to shag!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a session with joey after MH session, she is friendly but somehow not my type

Name - Joey
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.66 m (bare-foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L18H54

Look - 7/10 (7.2 during the deed)
Body - 7/10 (slim with smooth body complexion)
Tits - 7/10 (very nice to touch, real asset lei)
Shower - 5/10 (not much action here)
French Kissing - 5/10 ,kiss on lips only
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10, nothing to shout about, however its DG trained.simulating for sure
BBBJ - never try, when straight to actions
FJ - 7/10 - typical...maybe dont click with her
Attitude - 6.5/10 show effort, but maybe no chemistry.
RTF - maybe not..rather spend on gem that click
DMG - 150$ wasted, if choose again, would try jia jia
Old 05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Good job bruddah Bin Bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wah seh bruddah Bin Bin!! You are da Man of the Day!! U upped two WLs within one day!

How many hours u need to wait before u upped Joey?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tommylim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle View Post
An An went back home liao. How did u just RTF her huh?
So many fake FRs in SBF nowadays, aiyoh sianz.....
Trying to post fake and juicy FR to gain pts again.

I will not zap u lah. I think other bros will.

Hi Bro Boyle,

Cool down. Do not jump too fast into wrong conclusion. This is a real FR ( and not a fake one). I won't waste my time writing fake FRs. I am very busy with my new job and have been travelling quite alot in recent months.

The bad thing about me is that I am too lazy to write FRs and if I do, it is always quite sometime after the session. I only met An An twice so my RTF session with her actually took place quite a while ago ( I should not have used the word "just" in my earlier FR which is misleading). It was during this RTF session that she told me a client gave her that perfume. She also told me she would be going back sometime in end May or early June. I did not ask her for further details but I was a bit surprised because she was doing well and has quite a few regular clients here.

I had a great time with her although I only met her quite recently. I suppose I was lucky and the chemistry was there. She had impressed me with her execellent service and strong GFE. After the RTF session I said au revoir to her and wished her well.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good job bruddah Bin Bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wah seh bruddah Bin Bin!! You are da Man of the Day!! U upped two WLs within one day!

How many hours u need to wait before u upped Joey?
2 hrs , yesterday she went out to remit some $$$ if i am not mistaken.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
三八旺旺 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good job bruddah Bin Bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appreciated the info given here, thanks.
我也不愿看着你 伤心孤单

就算爱你 是一种无期的审判
我也甘愿 为着你千刀割心肝
就算疼你 是一种无限的折磨
我也甘愿忍受风冷雨寒
用心的未来一杯幸福满满
你是我今生来世 最美的伴
Old 06-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
So she accepted your buddy's bidded price or another higher bidder got her?

Dun you know there are lots of weirdos lurking around in SBF let alone in GL?
So you bidded higher izzit? Dun kaysi kaysi leh. Must be you lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchiya View Post
Bro... lol... ur post reads as if u ate so much of JS ur doc ordered u to stop.
wakaka.. sori.. can't help cracking that joke.

But I must say, slim, she may have been.. a while back.. but
she is not de slim slim type. Her frame is more meaty and some big boned .. but I might be wrong here.

however, she is fleshy.. n i like my women wif some meat on them.. otherwise.. bonk no shiok.
I once bonked a slim.. can almost say skinny gal.. B+ boobsat GL.
like 7 yrs back.. when we do doggy.. that is the most painful experience of my life.

Cos she is slim/skinny.. not much flesh on her bums.. so.. the bone there ilke sticking out.. each time I bonk.. her bone hit my inner things.. where my legs meet my scrotum.. err.. duno how to describe.. but.. PAIN like hell.
After sexxion.. Or-chey...wa piang.

From then on, i dun wan too slim or skinny gals. must have some meat.. esp on their rear end. if not my fav position.. doggy will be another painful experience.

and.. cos JS height is there, and bums is really round and meaty.. all variations of doggy is good.. I tried 3 so far.. haf yet to try more.

maybe next weekend when I got time.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A chio Kawaii!!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.52 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L2841
Misc Info - She claimed that she recently imported many school uniform-like attires to be wore for work. Am sure she would look like a school gal considering her cutsy kawaii looks.

Looks - 7.3/10

She has a pair of big double eyelid eyes with long eyelashes. Her pupils are relatively huge which made her eyes look very attractive. She has very attractive looking kissable lips. However, her nose is not sharp enough. She has womanly body perm hair which made her a tad mature.

Bod - 7/10

Although she is a diminutive, she scored because she is slim with minimum fats and her body complexion is super smooth and fair.

Tits - 8/10

Wowow!!! She possesses awesome looking size C knockers which are very well developed. Look firm and yet tender to my touch. Her nipples are pale brown in colour.

Shower - 7/10

She gave me a sensuous soapy rub all over and concentrate more on my little member. She playfully jumped on me and gripped my waist with her thighs and her arms clinged around my neck. She then moved up and down to mimic a thrusting motion ... Don't get me wrong, I did not enter her from that position!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Very stimulating routine. I can see she is a highly experience WL. She sure knew how to make use of her priceless frontal assets to stimulate my erotic zones.

AR - 8/10

Fantastic AR!! She used lots of hands and tongue action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum, testicles and the area just above my ass-hole. It was indeed stimulating! At this juncture, my member was already ultra hard!

French - 7/10

Initially she only sllowed kissing on the lips. She ultimately freed herself and frenched me during the grand finale - missionary.

BBBJ - 8/10

Awesome deep throated BBBJ! Her HJ skill was superb! Comparable to WLs like Chu Chu, Xiao Man and Jia Jia ... Woaaff!!

FJ - 7.3/10

Her pussy appeared to be a little loose but it was certainly very moist ... We adopted several positions before I fired off in missionary fashion ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is a very good attitude WL. If you have not tried before, my advice is, wait no more ... Go for her!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Apistogamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An An

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle View Post
An An went back home liao. How did u just RTF her huh?
So many fake FRs in SBF nowadays, aiyoh sianz.....
Trying to post fake and juicy FR to gain pts again.

I will not zap u lah. I think other bros will.
Hi bro, JUST to confirm, An An of 2831b left our shore? for good?
Old 08-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
GuessJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Just had a session with joey after MH session, she is friendly but somehow not my type

Name - Joey
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.66 m (bare-foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L18H54

Look - 7/10 (7.2 during the deed)
Body - 7/10 (slim with smooth body complexion)
Tits - 7/10 (very nice to touch, real asset lei)
Shower - 5/10 (not much action here)
French Kissing - 5/10 ,kiss on lips only
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10, nothing to shout about, however its DG trained.simulating for sure
BBBJ - never try, when straight to actions
FJ - 7/10 - typical...maybe dont click with her
Attitude - 6.5/10 show effort, but maybe no chemistry.
RTF - maybe not..rather spend on gem that click
DMG - 150$ wasted, if choose again, would try jia jia
It is an honest FR from u, bro. Have tried her 4 times before she xferred from 1617 to her present place due to 3 months closure of 1617 by AV. No improvement at all from then to now if that is the case.

Better luck in your next selection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1