The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It's not black card, it is 黑户,which means overstayer. No valid permit but continue to stay here illegally.
Thanks for enlightening. sounds like black widow
Old 08-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
I RTM her a couple of times and I think she talks quite a lot. Is it a norm for her that she’s quite talkative?
Usually on music n relax. No talk
Old 08-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
aiyo nowadays bad ML no one dared to mention haiz.
The purpose of forum is to know the truth but not to smear false report.
We are not saying bad about them just to know which area they good in or weak in. We just sharing..
some bro, like massage, some like talkative type, some kc...., some like model body , Jg....blur blur...
Only that will be quality not quantity
Old 08-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Wah Lau bro, like that don’t help fellow bros save money leh

Just give some hint and let us figure out ourselves

Ya lor, share us who lah at least. So far the only 120 i tried was Yue Yue and she was allright only ar.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Ya lor, share us who lah at least. So far the only 120 i tried was Yue Yue and she was allright only ar.
Maybe the look just not my cup of tea, should just stick to my fail safe options - ek and the legendary120

Sad that Breeze gone... sigh
Old 08-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried Laura recently? Care to show about yr experiences?
Old 09-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.info/bingbing-massage/

$120?seow ah!!!!

No height, no looks, no big boobs, no fully nude. Nothing special except asking price.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
sexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to all

Just had a session with Xiao yu from SLG. She really know how to make a guy goes crazy for her teasing and sensual massage . her boobs massage was good too.
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiaoyu-massage/

Looks: 8/10 Young and cute
Massage : 6/10 for those who are looking for very good massage but not be the one for you
attitude : 8/10 Superb GFE she know how to chat well and tease you enough
RTM: yes if im nearby and when vitamin M allows
Old 09-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$120?seow ah!!!!

No height, no looks, no big boobs, no fully nude. Nothing special except asking price.
I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time to make a list of the MLs in SLG currently pricing themselves at $120 (not sure why the webmaster doesn't implement a price filter).

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$120?seow ah!!!!

Wah lau!! I bet no one here will try her out.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time to make a list of the MLs in SLG currently pricing themselves at $120 (not sure why the webmaster doesn't implement a price filter).
Some older web used to do so with price filters. At one point, it was removed.

Got money to earn good liao. I think they don't possibly care.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
YE.

10char
Okie..........
Old 09-01-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Of all the girls priced 200 for above this one makes the grade. Just pay for looks. Good gfe .kc gaogao. That 1 hr u feel like Jay chou doin his babe. Rest of the 180 above girls u r paying to see plastic. Alot of plastic. . Give them a miss
Ironically, AB and HQ themselves are plastics personified.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Of all the girls priced 200 for above this one makes the grade. Just pay for looks. Good gfe .kc gaogao. That 1 hr u feel like Jay chou doin his babe. Rest of the 180 above girls u r paying to see plastic. Alot of plastic. . Give them a miss
seemed like baby type of look is highly sought after.
almost similar this one . kinda of young gal cute look
lol
some sort of perculiar taste ?
Old 09-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happen to see this but no report. advertise as good massage n jg.
http://sgbeautycastles.site/xiao-yu-massage-hj-jg/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1