The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Ya lor, share us who lah at least. So far the only 120 i tried was Yue Yue and she was allright only ar.
She is good for upsize customer. One time is enough for me as I don’t like plastic girl.

Overall she is quite alright if you don’t mind fakes. I prefer au naturel and willing to accept smaller
Old 09-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 18
wsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwsx305 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post
Adele -

I’ve lived in sg for a long time but i only recently started to explore the massage scene. After reading glowing reviews of Adele, I decided to try. Booking an appt a few days ago was easy enough. I took the bus there...the place was easy to find. I was surprised at how ugly she is...I mean I know Singaporeans are ugly but I was not prepared after reading so many good reviews. Are you guys all blind? Are the reviews fake? She has filler-inject lips that make her look fucking weird...she has no ass what-so-ever...ok-tits. She’s pleasant to talk to i guess and the massage/hdly/hj was good...but does it warrant all the good reviews. You guys obviously have no fucking standards and should be ashamed of yourself. If a well reviewed girl is this disappointing, I should just stop here and not bother trying anyone else
From your posting and date of nick create, confirm fake to flame her la , you think we here so stupid to believe you mr

If you feel she look so ugly you still can continue let her massage and finish the job ?

I been rtf her few times and find her looks and figure are nice with amazing hdly

One man meat is another man poison, may be our meat is your poison, your expectation standard more higher
Old 09-01-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sgpfuckyeah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsx305 View Post
From your posting and date of nick create, confirm fake to flame her la , you think we here so stupid to believe you mr

I been rtf her few times and find her looks and figure are nice with amazing hdly

One man meat is another man poison, may be our meat is your poison, your expectation standard more higher
All i’m saying is have some fucking standard...don’t put lipsticks on a pig...though there are so many pigs walking around sgp with lipstick on. Not flaming her...she is who she is...flaming dudes like you that inflate your reviews...either that or you’re fucking blind...so which are you?
Old 09-01-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Not so long ago....the baseline is $100....SYT lookers are at $110.
Now $110 looks to be the baseline....$120 for the better class.

The point is the baseline keeps going up....as long the demand is there...we are only feeding the next baseline to be $120.

Who knows, next year baseline would be $130...and we are all too glad to help them achieve this.

For me, now I go for $110...and I expect full nude and nothing less.
I had a discussion with one the ML and they were told to list 120 to test out the market by the webmaster.

I Guess these greedy bastard are going to increase their rate so that they can entice other girls to advertise with them
Old 09-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is good for upsize customer. One time is enough for me as I don’t like plastic girl.

Overall she is quite alright if you don’t mind fakes. I prefer au naturel and willing to accept smaller
Lol, Yea just alright and for upsize 😂😂
Old 09-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had a discussion with one the ML and they were told to list 120 to test out the market by the webmaster.

I Guess these greedy bastard are going to increase their rate so that they can entice other girls to advertise with them
Interesting.

So what happens if the reception is poor and the MLs kpkb about their business being bad? Will the webmaster still persist with the revised pricing?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgpfuckyeah View Post
Adele -

I’ve lived in sg for a long time but i only recently started to explore the massage scene. After reading glowing reviews of Adele, I decided to try. Booking an appt a few days ago was easy enough. I took the bus there...the place was easy to find. I was surprised at how ugly she is...I mean I know Singaporeans are ugly but I was not prepared after reading so many good reviews. Are you guys all blind? Are the reviews fake? She has filler-inject lips that make her look fucking weird...she has no ass what-so-ever...ok-tits. She’s pleasant to talk to i guess and the massage/hdly/hj was good...but does it warrant all the good reviews. You guys obviously have no fucking standards and should be ashamed of yourself. If a well reviewed girl is this disappointing, I should just stop here and not bother trying anyone else
I like your feedback. Blunt and straight to the point....

Basically she is being promoted aggressively previously. I prefer to have my eyes closed when she service me and her touch is quite good..
Old 09-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsx305 View Post

If you feel she look so ugly you still can continue let her massage and finish the job ?

once awhile this thread will have bonker stir shit, just ignore cause they feed on attention.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Younger is not necessarily better. Without the proper attitude and personality, younger is nothing. Give me a ripened milf with a willingness to experiment with different ways of pleasuring one another and there's a gem I can't enough of. But maybe that's just me and for some, merely looking at a naked, nubile SYT is the greatest turn on.
Yup my little bro is sometimes difficult to command and instead of a SYT complaining why it is taking so long, a good MILF keeps trying and tells me after the deed, I know what you like now.

Lifelong learning is sexy bros.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I guess when the hype is strong, there is always high expectations and you may leave disappointed if it’s not as what you thought. Nevertheless it’s always one man meat another poison. But end of the day, the review must be a fair one. Just like Donna was more known for her looks but not her sensual or HJ. But ppl dun go around flaming her for having lousy sensual but can make a point of it

For any APs that I try for first time, i try to go without too much expectation and go with the flow to fully judge her whole service/package without prejudice.
I still cannot relate to Donna beauty. She is quite a average to me. Not bad looking but not gorgeous. I don’t know if you remember a FL on wolf Maomi priced at 220 few years ago.

That’s my preference and yardstick. Even momo is better compared to Donna
Old 09-01-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like your feedback. Blunt and straight to the point....

Basically she is being promoted aggressively previously. I prefer to have my eyes closed when she service me and her touch is quite good..
You visit a ML for her services or viewing her looks? Want to see pretty girls go orchard or bugis lor and it’s free. Not saying looks are not impt. But no need to bash a girl on looks right? Which girl doesn’t like to make herself pretty. If Adele is that bad, almost 70-80 of the listed MLs need to get a bashing daily from bros. Joker
Old 09-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still cannot relate to Donna beauty. She is quite a average to me. Not bad looking but not gorgeous. I don’t know if you remember a FL on wolf Maomi priced at 220 few years ago.

That’s my preference and yardstick. Even momo is better compared to Donna
Again that’s ur meat but not for most. I guess tons would agree Donna is a beauty without doubt. For me, she looks better than momo definitely. Anyway it’s just personal opinions and my point is not to flame ppl solely on looks as it’s a subjective matter. We should always judge fairly based on overall package
Old 09-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That I agree. Sometimes spicy ginger comes real exciting. Recently experience a MILF that could so smoothly slip on a condom without notice. Haven't had that for years. God damn.

Nowadays the young ones take ages to put on, machiam surgery.
Because they are not used to using condom. I hope this explains
Old 09-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even momo is better compared to Donna
Totally agree.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting.

So what happens if the reception is poor and the MLs kpkb about their business being bad? Will the webmaster still persist with the revised pricing?
You need to ask the ML. I don’t care if they make money. I only want to fuck them if I like what I see

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1