The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-08-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Just a quick check with bros here, anyone up a maid in Kovan area before.

Single mum, 26.

Heard she swallowed cum, fuck raw etc...a daring maid for $$$
At least give the initials or something la. I’m pretty sure there are more than one that fits ur description in the whole of Kovan…..

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
50 bros scratching their heads, is this the one I banged last week/month? There are over 250K DH/OFW in Singapore, there are definitely more then a few that fits the description
Quote:

Single mum, 26.

Old 24-08-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:

Single mum, 26.

i know which 1 u talking about. but playing hard ball with me leh. dont even want to quote me pricing
Old 24-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla69 View Post
Had my fair shares of her, super wild. Yea I think I know what unique thing u mean, not many girl can do it haahaha - I guess I'm correct bro.

Still remember got a rich kid who still buy her a iPhone Pro, damn dumb when she told the kid that she only fuck him and he is the ONLY guy she met in SG. I was beside her when she texted him lmao

I met this girl few months back. She still act like very clean. Mentioned she not flirt, very loyal etc. Cb nowadays maid can trust, shit can eat.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla69 View Post
Had my fair shares of her, super wild. Yea I think I know what unique thing u mean, not many girl can do it haahaha - I guess I'm correct bro.

Still remember got a rich kid who still buy her a iPhone Pro, damn dumb when she told the kid that she only fuck him and he is the ONLY guy she met in SG. I was beside her when she texted him lmao

Lucky you, Bro Tesla69!

These girls are really good; also don't know when they are telling the truth. And even if they tell the truth - do you think people will believe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
This 1 need money, u can offer her.
Wa Bro jov_Tei! This one like got "attitude" one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
I met this girl few months back. She still act like very clean. Mentioned she not flirt, very loyal etc. Cb nowadays maid can trust, shit can eat.
Lucky you never fall into her trap, Bro JoseMorino.

All these maids can become actress already; good acting skills. Award-winning.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 24-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
And politicians can trust?
Old 24-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipis View Post
And politicians can trust?
Politicians don’t give us lifelong STDs.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Single mum, 26.

This is not darling maid.. is common..
99 out of 100 maids let u raw..
80 out of 100 maids let u cim..
50 out of 100 maids let u cip..
30 out of 100 maids swallow..
Old 24-08-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried her 40D yet

Old 24-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This is not darling maid.. is common..
99 out of 100 maids let u raw..
80 out of 100 maids let u cim..
50 out of 100 maids let u cip..
30 out of 100 maids swallow..
Wooooah . No wonder their Bf bangla loves to date their love one On sunday.
Old 24-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tornado998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful not to be so stupid hahahaha ah thiong tiko message posted in michat moment
Old 24-08-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by janfeb222222 View Post
Just sharing my conquest.

What is that?

Goodness
Old 24-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
Wooooah . No wonder their Bf bangla loves to date their love one On sunday.
Bro, do u know Bangla indian fw visit geylang ask for raw n willing to pay $30 only? Now with maids, they get free n unlimited shoot, if get pregnant the maids just eat medicine for abortion. There is reason y many says Maids r dirty.
Old 24-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, do u know Bangla indian fw visit geylang ask for raw n willing to pay $30 only? Now with maids, they get free n unlimited shoot, if get pregnant the maids just eat medicine for abortion. There is reason y many says Maids r dirty.
yeah maids are really disgusting. Apart from them liking to dateconstruction workers from 3rd world countries, most of them are rather visually unattractive. Wat kinda sane women would pick an attractive maid to work in her household? When my mom chose her maid last time, they are always really hideous and have that 'kampoeng' look. Now tat i ahve a kid, my wife also chose a very ugly maid.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
yeah maids are really disgusting. Apart from them liking to dateconstruction workers from 3rd world countries, most of them are rather visually unattractive. Wat kinda sane women would pick an attractive maid to work in her household? When my mom chose her maid last time, they are always really hideous and have that 'kampoeng' look. Now tat i ahve a kid, my wife also chose a very ugly maid.

Some Ang Mo family gets pretty maids. Allow them to take driving license and drive their car out for gorcery. They will choose presentable looking maids to work for their family.

Chinese more conservative la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1