The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 31-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eddi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Recently tried all the ml in c*** spa except A***e. Due to her being injured and need more time to recover. Can honestly say skip this joint. If die die u want to go. Only M**** and J*** still can make it. No tip- low tip required.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Thanks to jackiekof for the ctc and I visited N*N* a month back. I agree with this review! The massage I would rate an 8. She's quite friendly but not that talkative. I went a bit late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Tried n*n* yest, thx to bro jackiekof from edging thread. I’m giving review here cause she’s in yishun blk 4** and not much edging involved.

Looks : she was wearing a mask (had a cold) but fm her pix looks quite chio.. maybe late 20s. She did complain put on a bit of weight when she went back a couple of months ago…
Massage: 7 pretty decent, got strength and keep asking which part suan..
boobs : 7 feels like a C but the room was kinda dark couldn’t really see much but was a handful! Maybe bigger cause put on weight?
HJ : 7/8 abv avg. some pattern movements w her hands.
First time visit only managed to unlock level1. RTM yes!
Overall very friendly ML with above average skills. std rates and pls ask bro jackiekof for ctc…
Old 01-01-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

I have only gone 1x and acted blur at the front counter when asked which package I wanted. I said one hour and paid whatever it was printed. I had a good experience but if I had your experience I would never consider going back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
First time complaining and I usually don’t take the time to complain.

Avoid city spa at Chong Pang.

At first reception ask me go for $128 Bao yang package, I refused. Just said normal massage will do $85 for 90mins.

Assigned to shoulder length hair ML, massage not so good nvm, she say her bao yang service very good , alot people feedback , ask me I want anot. I say no need, even told her in her face waste money one, honestly we had a good chat throughout the whole session.

She started teasing my balls and I became erected. Tease quite long, after awhile GQ. Ask me want anot. I ask how much. She say market rate $50. I say ok.

End of massage, she say $90. I asked why. She said cause upgraded to baoyang. Need top up $40 and gq $50.

Had Abit of quarrel. I said I’m ok to pay $50 as agreed but not $90. Think I carrot head ah, like that anyhow upgrade. She insisted and was shouting. End up she accepted 50. Never ever go there.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
songsong87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ms A thanks to @kopishopuncle intro.

Go for the 58 option.

Looks: 7/10 not my type but still looks ok
Boobs: 7/10 natural B. Nice to hold
Massage: 7/10 good value for the price point
Service: 8/10 can autoroam
Enviroment: 8/10 looks clean
Old 02-01-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong87 View Post
Tried Ms A thanks to @kopishopuncle intro.

Go for the 58 option.

Looks: 7/10 not my type but still looks ok
Boobs: 7/10 natural B. Nice to hold
Massage: 7/10 good value for the price point
Service: 8/10 can autoroam
Enviroment: 8/10 looks clean
Can share the damage? I heard she increase her price for very happy to 100. Last I go she only charge 70....
Old 02-01-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
songsong87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Can share the damage? I heard she increase her price for very happy to 100. Last I go she only charge 70....
Same I got quoted 100. Skills not bad tho so I tahan. Since Entrance fees alr lower than j* sp*
Old 02-01-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong87 View Post
Same I got quoted 100. Skills not bad tho so I tahan. Since Entrance fees alr lower than j* sp*
Oh. Then I skip liao. Very happy at 100, not worth the price anymore for her looks. I rather spent 100 at other place with super happy service.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to @kopishopuncle. Tried Miss A some time ago. Overall was quite good, I had wat I came for.. no bullshit, no exorbitant prices.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Skip. Same boss as E**a Spa at Spring Leaf. Entrance 60 or 68 forget liao.

HJ Outside 50, inside 80 with Bra, under Bra 100. Last time can unhook and now they say boss do not allow. Max under bra and the new viet here offer BBBJ at 120. Say too expensive and they say this is their shop rules and agreement. If they lower and other ML knows they will get boycotted.

Overall is not recommended. Sembawang and Yishun mostly is 88+50 and this boss shop is 68+100. Only 2 shops worth going is at blk 2** and 110 but 110 shop need to be regular then they offer at 50. Most of the them they will not offer, I got it like after 3rd visit and need to request.

Thanks for sharing. Will skip that place.
Old 02-01-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Y*** from *Q recently,

Looks: my type, petite and short, 8/10
GFE: felt more like talking to a close friend, clicked off well since the start, convos were pretty wholesome till she popped the GQ
Massage: Can be harder but decent, better than several legit massage I had
Autoroam allowed, and she charged me slightly lesser than $80

Will RTM, but currently exploring more options around the area, contacts will be appreciated!
Old 02-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Kopishopuncle intro!

Name: A
Looks: Not syt. Petite body and small melons.
Massage: Strong, but she didnt press the right places.
Svc: Wow. What u get is more than worth what u pay.

Overall, a good experience and i will RTM if in the area.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
First time complaining and I usually don’t take the time to complain.

Avoid city spa at Chong Pang.

At first reception ask me go for $128 Bao yang package, I refused. Just said normal massage will do $85 for 90mins.

Assigned to shoulder length hair ML, massage not so good nvm, she say her bao yang service very good , alot people feedback , ask me I want anot. I say no need, even told her in her face waste money one, honestly we had a good chat throughout the whole session.

She started teasing my balls and I became erected. Tease quite long, after awhile GQ. Ask me want anot. I ask how much. She say market rate $50. I say ok.

End of massage, she say $90. I asked why. She said cause upgraded to baoyang. Need top up $40 and gq $50.

Had Abit of quarrel. I said I’m ok to pay $50 as agreed but not $90. Think I carrot head ah, like that anyhow upgrade. She insisted and was shouting. End up she accepted 50. Never ever go there.
Lucky to see your post … almost booking slot with Anxa
She quote 50 for 60 mins over WeChat , didn’t know need to top up 128 for GQ.
Hate up sales method style..Treat us like newbie …
Old 03-01-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
zulu73 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzulu73 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks @kopishopuncle for the ctc for A in Yishun 2xx.

location - in hdb level 1, discreet.
parking - ample, and also can walk from station
room - a few cubicles, but there are no doors, the curtains are the doors

looks - not SYT, 6.5/10, small sized, below 1.6m.
attitude - 8/10
service - 8.5/10
massage - 7/10

Very much like what the others have described.

For ctc, pls ask kopishopuncle directly.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielgoh12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried S**ma from D* before? Can share MR please?
Old 03-01-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried the trending A*** from blk 2** earlier. Didn’t obtained the contact from Uncle, had to hunt the place down myself. Out of respect for Uncle and other chiongsters, I will not share the contact, do ask Uncle if you want it.

Here’s my FR.

Location: HDB Spa but discreet. You’ll understand why when you’re there.
Looks: Petite MILF, decent but for SYT lovers, may not be your cai
Massage: Decent but surprisingly, I prefer my usual from *Q.
Service: Opted for her highest tier that comes with BBBJ. She started off with a bit of JG, my first JG experience can’t review it much, all I can say is it was shiok in a different way. Then she started wiping down my soldier and begin the deed. she varies the intensity, prolonging the session, there were several times I thought I hit climax then she brings it back down, pretty high. Timing exceeded slightly at the end

my only minor drawback is where she seems tired at the start, but slowly gotten comfortable after chatting for a little while. Convo at the start was a lil awkward, may be due to it being our initial meet, or maybe I’m too young? (my ic starts with T)

May RTM, overall satisfied
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1