The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Take care and be safe
Bro why you change? If you think you got STD from
One of the ML you should let all the brothers here know so we can be safe together
Old 24-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballyboy View Post
Bro why you change? If you think you got STD from
One of the ML you should let all the brothers here know so we can be safe together
Let me visit DCS first and update my own thread. See what is the diagnosis
Old 24-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we can safely rule Angela out then?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/qian-qian-massage/

According to frs, her massage suppose to be good.
Old 24-01-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Looks like for our own safety we better avoid the bbbj girls u have visited.
Old 24-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So we can safely rule Angela out then?
Dunno if it is the same one he is refering to. She just barely came for a month this time. On long term this time, done health check so should be relatively safe.

Think in general for the meantime, just bring rubber when you visit BBBJ girls. There is no telling who is the source or whether that bro visited a FL before.

He probably have a responsibility to explain clearly now. Well, cheers and chiong safe.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hope is false alarm bro, take care.

Fact of the matter is not about which ML is the possible STD culprit, so long as one opt for BBBJ, we are basically telling ourselves we wish to take a risk.

While BBBJ is certainly more intimate and shiok, especially ends with CIM, we probably need to really think hard about whether it is worth the risk of striking lottery..

These days I refrain from booking BBBJ MLs to avoid the temptation. Coz usually they do not have rubber with them so you either end up succumb to the risk attached to BBBJ or you opt out of the BJ service, which is a pity. Unless we bring our own rubber la, but that is xtra logistics.

To be honest I have some really excellent CBJ from MLs before, so for bros whom are concerned about the risk, you can try some CBJ MLs to decide for yourself if you want an extra peace of mind or just leave it to luck.
Old 24-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
A simple rule of thumb
'Scared don't chiong, chiong don't scared'
Old 24-01-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
A simple rule of thumb
Hahaha. Realized this rule after some time, good rule of thumb. There's one thing I would avoid, raw. So my rubber still follows me.

Add one more thing, selective BBBJ. Hygiene conditions of environment and WL needs to meet standard then can.

Last edited by Blu3; 24-01-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

In an ideal world, 3 things should happen now, at least in the short term till there's clarity about the situation, whether Bro Charlietan has indeed contracted STD. The last bro who had the same "symptoms" thought he contracted STD was 100% cleared of all STDs, including AIDs.

First, Bro Charlietan should take himself out of circulation, i.e. stop patronising any ML/FL till the conclusive test results are out. Quite sure he'll be doing this.

Second, the MLs whom he visited recently, not necessarily limited to those he received BBBJ from because exchanges of bodily fluids could come in other ways, should go for checks too. This will be a tough ask because every one of them will be in denial now; none will entertain the idea that they were the cause of it, and also not a single one will want to think that they might have caught STD from Bro Charlietan, insisting that they've always been very careful. In the meanwhile, they will continue to take customers because they want/need to continue to make money. In the past when webmasters were also OKTs, the OKTs will bring the girl for checks to establish whether she's clean. In the current market, there's no one who can compel the girl to go for checks, other than the girls themselves. A compromise situation would be that these girls only offer capped BJ to be safe that the disease isn't spread to other customers.

Third, in the current high alert stage, Chiongsters should play safe and opt for capped BJ or not patronise MLs in the meanwhile at all. This will require a concerted effort by everyone, but quite certain because no one wants to lose out, they'll be thinking if I only get capped BJ and other bros continue to get BBBJ, they'll be losing out and not get value for their money. So, it's another tough ask.

For those who have patronised the 3 suspected MLs, they might want to consider going for checks too.

But that is the ideal world, I think only the first of the three courses of action will actually take place.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
A simple rule of thumb
Chiong smart. Else no complaint if Kenna STD or hole in pocket later.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Chiong smart. Else no complaint if Kenna STD or hole in pocket later.
A Friend of mine also just kana std from a ML who provide bbbj service here.. so just a heads up.. looks like two cases in one month.. Chiong safe guys....
Old 24-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
In an ideal world, 3 things should happen now, at least in the short term till there's clarity about the situation, whether Bro Charlietan has indeed contracted STD. The last bro who had the same "symptoms" thought he contracted STD was 100% cleared of all STDs, including AIDs.

First, Bro Charlietan should take himself out of circulation, i.e. stop patronising any ML/FL till the conclusive test results are out. Quite sure he'll be doing this.

Second, the MLs whom he visited recently, not necessarily limited to those he received BBBJ from because exchanges of bodily fluids could come in other ways, should go for checks too. This will be a tough ask because every one of them will be in denial now; none will entertain the idea that they were the cause of it, and also not a single one will want to think that they might have caught STD from Bro Charlietan, insisting that they've always been very careful. In the meanwhile, they will continue to take customers because they want/need to continue to make money. In the past when webmasters were also OKTs, the OKTs will bring the girl for checks to establish whether she's clean. In the current market, there's no one who can compel the girl to go for checks, other than the girls themselves. A compromise situation would be that these girls only offer capped BJ to be safe that the disease isn't spread to other customers.

Third, in the current high alert stage, Chiongsters should play safe and opt for capped BJ or not patronise MLs in the meanwhile at all. This will require a concerted effort by everyone, but quite certain because no one wants to lose out, they'll be thinking if I only get capped BJ and other bros continue to get BBBJ, they'll be losing out and not get value for their money. So, it's another tough ask.

For those who have patronised the 3 suspected MLs, they might want to consider going for checks too.

But that is the ideal world, I think only the first of the three courses of action will actually take place.
I agree with this approach - thanks - I will also try to avoid bbbj for now
Old 24-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
A Friend of mine also just kana std from a ML who provide bbbj service here.. so just a heads up.. looks like two cases in one month.. Chiong safe guys....
100% confirmed from bbbj from here? I also leh . My friend not free to post for me so I post myself
On a side note My friend of friend kenna eaten by shark here . Swim safe !
Old 24-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Bro charlietan suddenly radio silence, weird. No mention of other MLs but only one name. Starting to smell fishy here, fishy smell not from whatever that is growing. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1