The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
let me tell u a decent human being can do.
suspect ML gave u std?
for fark sake msg the ml ask them to stop their bbbj . ask them to go for health chk.
to do or not to do up to them yr responsiblilty is done.
thats what I will do.
if you have put out names openly without confirmation , yr intention is questionable already or you are just a dick head.
I hope yr results are negative not for your sake , is only because everyone else is safe.

I will be watching yr results with interest .
There could be many others like him out there who are not part of this forum, which is the scary thing.

We are always playing a dangerous game, especially when more MLs are willing to offer services like BBBJ, frenching, painting, etc.

I guess restricting to capped BJ and HJ during sensual should be a priority for those who are concerned about STDs and whatnot.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So we can safely rule Angela out then?
Just very recently visited SLG Angela. Hope all is good.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
The recent batch came not long ago on work permit, health check cleared. Practice good hygiene, kill germs before and after deed (listerine) to minimise risk.

Lower risk logically compared to those staying longer and less hygiene. Anyway, like mentioned before, not gong kia also, before BBBJ have to make sure conditions are hygienic. Some really terrible hygiene then no.

Chiong come out chiong smart, but scare risk then mai chiong. There will always be risk, even with condom.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Anyway, gonna check with her for updates. Stay tune.

Because of premature accusations and some shit stiring around, she also suffered quite emotionally.

Say a word of fairness lah, if not confirmed then don't accuse. If only urinal tract infections due to having too much oil in cock then you do more harm then good. Will label as pest.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The recent batch came not long ago on work permit, health check cleared. Practice good hygiene, kill germs before and after deed (listerine) to minimise risk.

Lower risk logically compared to those staying longer and less hygiene. Anyway, like mentioned before, not gong kia also, before BBBJ have to make sure conditions are hygienic. Some really terrible hygiene then no.

Chiong come out chiong smart, but scare risk then mai chiong. There will always be risk, even with condom.
There is always a risk even those logically safer as mentioned. It doesn't even matter scare risk or chiong smart, just that whatever the intention of the whistleblower it got my attention.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, gonna check with her for updates. Stay tune.

Because of premature accusations and some shit stiring around, she also suffered quite emotionally.

Say a word of fairness lah, if not confirmed then don't accuse. If only urinal tract infections due to having too much oil in cock then you do more harm then good. Will label as pest.
She is going for a check up, hope all is well.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:00 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Work permit checks are cleared for hiv only... not std.

Those painters beware and bbbj expert beware lor...

Wana chiong so fierce... matter of time to repay one

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
There is always a risk even those logically safer as mentioned. It doesn't even matter scare risk or chiong smart, just that whatever the intention of the whistleblower it got my attention.
Yeah, risk is always there. Comment of chiong not directed at you. No hard feelings huh bro.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Work permit checks are cleared for hiv only... not std.

Those painters beware and bbbj expert beware lor...

Wana chiong so fierce... matter of time to repay one
Yes, you wanna play have to be prepared. That's the game. Question is always when.

The checks have more than one...
Old 24-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
iirc charlie bro didn't put any names. he is just sharing and from what I see, there is no ill intention behind it. He is taking the proper steps. It is other people who go dig his past posts and start all the nonsense.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What health check is cleared? You mean those coming to Singapore to work illegally as ML go for STD checks?
Old 24-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
iirc charlie bro didn't put any names. he is just sharing and from what I see, there is no ill intention behind it. He is taking the proper steps. It is other people who go dig his past posts and start all the nonsense.
I think he is doing the right thing by sharing with us here - many other bros kana already won’t even share with us here
Old 24-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

listerine only kill gems but not transmitted virus.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 12
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapl101 View Post
MR for Summer:

sms Summer, finally got a slot with her in the morning, consider myself super lucky after six attempts and numerous fantastic FRs reported by our bros here really made me looked high for the session.

Pui!!!

I am summarizing in brief the Summer I met w ref to a lot of FRs written by bros published earlier Â…

HOW I WISH I PAY ATTENTION TO our bros's little remarks on her ...
1)
one bros describe her as having feisty attitude
one bros describe her as cold and need warm up
one bros describe her as professional in her work, and need time to build rapport

What I witness: Edgy, throws tantrums and a bad mannered and spoiled MM

one broÂ’s FR says she is overhyped and not a looker, not worth that $$$

What I seen: 200% agreed, she is not exactly a looker. But certainly a decent looking syt, but u may and may not turn your head to look at her on the street.

One broÂ’s FR says her boobs is saggy.

What I seen from afar in her shirt: Probably so, that is why theyÂ’re not prominent with the shirt on.

Enough said, will I even want service from her - HELL ON WAY at all!!! Â… after she throws her tantrums at me for no reason when I walked in Â… told that if sheÂ’s in such bad mood (see 1), I donÂ’t need a massage liao. We pay these whores to enjoy, not be abused Â… and worst still with a premium Â… save my $$$ ba.

Sluggish and snobbish attitude (this is from myself)
-this one no one mentioned, she takes her own sweet time to open the doors below Â… waited close to two minutes with the security guard looking at me when I was loitering at the door area. Even when I reached the level she staying, also waited for another minute or so outside the common corridorÂ… honestly, scary Â… she claims that she is busy Â… sigh Â… whatever, spoiled brat!

Think a lot of our bros have spoiled and pampered this punk, making her so rich and she starting to throw her weight around thinking we owe $$$ for these type of crap behavior which I seen a lot of these “rich” ppl in China … like the world belongs to them.

DonÂ’t try to zap me, I have no points, I just giving my honest opinion as this is crap.

I rest my case.

btw, the old security guard that was told that we need to be confident when we approach the door from her sms. He does take a look at u(pretending) and even looked at his watch when I walked out Â… Hmmm Â… take care.

Bro, it takes 2 hands to clap so please be reasonable.

I am Summer's regular since the beginning of her stint in SG. I gotta agree your point when you mentioned she is "cold and need warm up". It is true she is a little reserved and cold during the first visit or so. I am a very picky when it comes to ML's and I rarely RTM girls. Nevertheless, Summer made me RTM numerous times not solely because of of her appearance, beauty nor skills. It is her attitude and bright smile. She always give me the full hour i paid for without fail and we most importantly we clique well. I enjoy chatting sessions with her before/after service. Be it her being genuine or being phoney to please customers, it doesn't really matter as I'm not out to seek love. I just want to be happy and release some tension after a long day of work.

The fact you only got a slot with her after your "six attempt" is a clear fact she have enough regular customers on peak days. She is a very low profile ML, thus she is more comfortable to accept regulars. As most of you guys notice her web comments is close to none as she doesn't want the attention, to the extend she requested customers not to write MR for her.

From what I understood you were her first customer of the day. Ladies need to wash up/makeup/get ready etc. Therefore they can get a little grouchy (like most people when you wake up) And you get furious just because she made you wait a few mins? From other posts you have made on your account you just sound like a grouchy guy who carries "The customer is always right" attitude and nick picks small details, and if it doesn't please your ego. You go slandering these MLs and claim it is your "honest MR"

To sum it up, I don't even think you deserve to write a MR/FR for her because you didn't even receive her service didn't you? So why are you commenting a bunch of irrelevant stuffs to defame her? From what I know, you rejected her service and left when she "threw a tantrum"? So technically you flew her aeroplane no?

Like I said earlier, I believe that it two hands to clap. If you are being unreasonable, It ain't wrong for the lady to feel annoyed too.

On your last point of your post, we know where are you going bro. Please don't stoop so low.

Regards and thank you for your time.
Old 24-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
when names are mentioned , ill intention is there liao
like I said , why not message the ML to request them to do health check

some really concerned bros did that after name are revealed
when we discussed like no hell no shame at all pay $100 ,$110 /120 we want MLs to provide this and that and 10 /20 dollars more we want more

privacy , gfe, sexy , nice bod , chatty ,4 and 5g roaming , discreet location, bath together free fj ... cum everywhere etc

but when ML health and well being in concern, just sell them out publicly what is this ?

service providers are also human and basic respect should be given especially they did nothing to short change you.

I seriously cannot comprehend the intention of revealing names
privately .

ya I am so proud to be a singaporean chiongster

REAL FARKING CLASSY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1