The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Arranged appointment tomorrow. Yes I went to carol, but i opted for handjob on that day . I also enjoy visiting them as much as the next guy, it’s quite stupid to self declare symptoms and stuff. Anyway just believe what you want. Chiong safe
Sure bro, do take note that risk is of all forms. Nuru involves exchange of bodily fluids as well as fake love making stunts. Not only BBBJ.

Cheers and good luck. Update us yah.
Old 24-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you wanna tell us who you visited? So we can be vigilant
I will wait for outcome of my appointment tomorrow, don’t want to be bad guy here.
Old 24-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
I will wait for outcome of my appointment tomorrow, don’t want to be bad guy here.
u already very bad liao.
I think you mentioned name already ah. why dun u consult the big bros before firing shots?
are u going to compensate the implicated if you never kenna std ?

where is yr appointment ? Dr Tan ? DSC?
Old 24-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you wanna tell us who you visited? So we can be vigilant
Think he doesn't want to name them openly in order not to sabotage them, in case they are not the cause of the problem.

It will also cause considerable alarm because two of them are quite popular, maybe at least 7 out of 10 bros in this forum have visited one or both of them. Bro Charlietan will oblige if you PM him to request for the names, like I did last night

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-01-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 24-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

let me tell u a decent human being can do.
suspect ML gave u std?
for fark sake msg the ml ask them to stop their bbbj . ask them to go for health chk.
to do or not to do up to them yr responsiblilty is done.
thats what I will do.
if you have put out names openly without confirmation , yr intention is questionable already or you are just a dick head.
I hope yr results are negative not for your sake , is only because everyone else is safe.

I will be watching yr results with interest .
Old 24-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think he doesn't want to name them openly in order not to sabotage them, in case they are not the cause of the problem.

It will also cause considerable alarm because two of them are quite popular, maybe at least 7 out of 10 bros in this forum have visited one or both of them. Bro Charlietan will oblige if you PM him to request for the names, like I did last night.

Bros can also PM me if you want to know their names, but note that the caveat would be that I'm only recycling information, and not the originator of the information.
bro u middleman only , wise to reveal names? any info should be from charlie tan and after doc visit
Old 24-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster (V)

reveal thru pm is no different than public announcement only on a limited scale.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

It is better to be safe compared to having a moment of pleasure.
Take Care.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
suspect ML gave u std?
for fark sake msg the ml ask them to stop their bbbj . ask them to go for health chk.
thats what I will do.
if you have put out names openly without confirmation , yr intention is questionable already or you are just a dick head.
I hope yr results are negative not for your sake , is only because everyone else is safe.

Yah let ML know also good.
Maybe they themselves also don't know..
Old 24-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Yah let ML know also good.
Maybe they themselves also don't know..
That’s a good way to protect everyone.. I think better stay Low for the time being.. looks like the potential impact can be devastating if it’s indeed those popular MLs
Old 24-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro u middleman only , wise to reveal names? any info should be from charlie tan and after doc visit
My concern is to limit the spread. Many bros are now opting for BBBJ, and I'm quite sure are concerned about being transmitted.

Presently, three names have been identified, and in the event that any of the three has indeed caught STD, then bros who have visited this ML recently might stand a chance of being infected. The bigger concern would be that he might be unwittingly transmitting it to other MLs who are presently in the clear, and the chain goes on, and eventually, bros who are presently safe may be transmitted as a result.

We should all exercise some vigilance so that the spread of the disease, if there is indeed one, does not get more prevalent.

I think none of us want ourselves and our favourite MLs to be infected, due to our own lack of restraint in the current heightened alert state.

Last edited by JasonJG; 24-01-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
suspect ML gave u std?
thats what I will do.

There could be many others like him out there who are not part of this forum, which is the scary thing.

We are always playing a dangerous game, especially when more MLs are willing to offer services like BBBJ, frenching, painting, etc.

I guess restricting to capped BJ and HJ during sensual should be a priority for those who are concerned about STDs and whatnot.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So we can safely rule Angela out then?
Just very recently visited SLG Angela. Hope all is good.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
The recent batch came not long ago on work permit, health check cleared. Practice good hygiene, kill germs before and after deed (listerine) to minimise risk.

Lower risk logically compared to those staying longer and less hygiene. Anyway, like mentioned before, not gong kia also, before BBBJ have to make sure conditions are hygienic. Some really terrible hygiene then no.

Chiong come out chiong smart, but scare risk then mai chiong. There will always be risk, even with condom.
Old 24-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Anyway, gonna check with her for updates. Stay tune.

Because of premature accusations and some shit stiring around, she also suffered quite emotionally.

Say a word of fairness lah, if not confirmed then don't accuse. If only urinal tract infections due to having too much oil in cock then you do more harm then good. Will label as pest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1