The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ddbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
How she steal yr money ? You put your wallet in drawer and went to sleep or she steal while you are bathing?
I normally put my wallet inside short pant and hang against the door. Being yrs to balai this is the 1st time money stolen. There was typo error, sgd100 n 100rp not 10rp. Actually this was the 2nd gal l got after l sent back the 1st booking gal due to period came. The 1st gal told mamasan l've shot but l told her nope over the phone and of course she believe me. I got full fund transfered to the 2nd gal who turned up stealing my money.
Old 20-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Balai is still safe and gals r more behaved than batam. This is only an isolated case happened to me. If any bros encounter same problem, u just need to tell ur driver if u engage one. Alternatively just call d okt. Btw ruko will be moving to vila soon. That means there is only one farm at balai.
Old 20-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Updated info; Paradise n Wiko Hotel do provide driver for pick up service n to vila. Actually all private drivers will get commission of 100rp to 200rp fr d gal u pick depands on how close btw u n d driver. Dont forget u still tip d driver at d end of d day. Even ojet will also get 50rp. Of course hotel driver eventually will also get something fr d farm. But at least it is reasonable. Now u guys know why some hv more bargaining power than others. I prefer to tip gals who is really working.
Sorry for talking too much, just a single cent of opinion
Old 21-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddbird View Post
I normally put my wallet inside short pant and hang against the door. Being yrs to balai this is the 1st time money stolen. There was typo error, sgd100 n 100rp not 10rp. Actually this was the 2nd gal l got after l sent back the 1st booking gal due to period came. The 1st gal told mamasan l've shot but l told her nope over the phone and of course she believe me. I got full fund transfered to the 2nd gal who turned up stealing my money.
Just Like what bro tiuminator say put under the mattress is much safer . Just be careful next time. So far 2 encounter i lost 50K and a translation book (Eng to Indon) guess the girl like to learn some english.(Good for her future, haha )
Old 21-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

someone posted ruko shift to villa, can anyone confirm.... been awhile since i visited... anyway many seniors here have gave advice to protect your $$, what i can say Is estimated your trip budget and don't bring too much sgd there.

any chance to leave cash with reception and collect later?
Old 22-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
someone posted ruko shift to villa, can anyone confirm.... been awhile since i visited... anyway many seniors here have gave advice to protect your $$, what i can say Is estimated your trip budget and don't bring too much sgd there.

any chance to leave cash with reception and collect later?
Hi bro Ruko still there only beautiful shop at ruko have shift to villa which u could see outside the house is panted in yellow.
Next yes u could leave the money to the reception for safe keeping which they will give u a receipt. So dont lose the receipt.

Oh ya & to all bros that going to stay at Gabion Hotel from 19th of Dec onwards all the room will b increase by 20 000rp
so plz refer the bottom of the price range of the room.

Standard Room (used to be 18000rp) Now: 200000rp Come without Bathtub & without fridge
Deluxe Room (used to be 22000rp) Now: 240000rp Come with Bathtub & fridge
Superior Room (used to be 28000rp) Now: 300000rp Come with Bathtub, fridge & with a extra single bed

Bad bad news to all chiongster plz beware while now at TBK there is a raid going on so plz be-careful while the gals will go back around 8pm if the okt call them to go back preventing to b caught. Some will tell u tht they will b back around 12am indo time once its safe. Hear from my gal it will go on till new year

So guys this is not the best timing to go over.

Last edited by baby; 22-12-2014 at 03:09 AM.
Old 22-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Hi bro Ruko still there only beautiful shop at ruko have shift to villa which u could see outside the house is panted in yellow.
Next yes u could leave the money to the reception for safe keeping which they will give u a receipt. So dont lose the receipt.

Oh ya & to all bros that going to stay at Gabion Hotel from 19th of Dec onwards all the room will b increase by 20 000rp
so plz refer the bottom of the price range of the room.

Standard Room (used to be 18000rp) Now: 200000rp Come without Bathtub & without fridge
Deluxe Room (used to be 22000rp) Now: 240000rp Come with Bathtub & fridge
Superior Room (used to be 28000rp) Now: 300000rp Come with Bathtub, fridge & with a extra single bed

Bad bad news to all chiongster plz beware while now at TBK there is a raid going on so plz be-careful while the gals will go back around 8pm if the okt call them to go back preventing to b caught. Some will tell u tht they will b back around 12am indo time once its safe. Hear from my gal it will go on till new year

So guys this is not the best timing to go over.
I knew is matter of time room rate sure up. Follow by cewek price tat come with no surprise.

So weakening of rupiah is never a good news in reality. Cos once the rup strengthen the rate of hotel rooms and cewek boking etc etc is not going to decrease.

Thank you
Old 22-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...is booking rate still cap at 1 Juta?
Old 22-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Boy of boy. Next will be Maxi.
Old 23-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
burning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When do you get this info, its a bit scared me because I plan to go on 29. The raid is only for cheap hotel or they will raid all the hotel in your opinion?
Old 24-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by burning View Post
When do you get this info, its a bit scared me because I plan to go on 29. The raid is only for cheap hotel or they will raid all the hotel in your opinion?
They r raiding cheap hotel. Aston n maxi seem to b safe thts wht my gal told me
Old 25-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Okay.. thanks a lot bro, for the info.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
soldierfront deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoldierfront deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

few times went there . but last week was worst experience .
booked a girl , villa 11 , ani .
bad service / bad attitude.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Definitely will avoid villa 11 or girl call ani this time... thanks for sharing soldierfront. will do my report once I'm back...
Old 25-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Sorry for asking this but been Balai once. Didnt see what villa number is for which villa. How do you know the villa number??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1