The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Been to Club Famous a few times and there’s two SYTs working there now (age 21 and 22). But beware, this place is a bit pushy with the drinks, and also likes to add drinks that you never agreed to. I suggest billing out once every 2 hours or for every 5 drinks that you buy (or some other way you can keep track of the spend).

Last edited by jdksg; 17-06-2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old 17-06-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Gxxxx Pxxxxx - Duxton

This review is for my visit on Tuesday, 13 June 2023 about 9pm to 12 midnight.

In my opinion, this is an average sized pinoy pub, with roughly about 10 tables, and i counted about 7 or 8 ladies on staff. They all look decent enough to take my money, and most importantly, most are silm. Some are petite, your mind starts wondering how they would look like riding you (hahaha). I only saw maybe 1 or 2 baby elephants, even that they're very borderline cases and i'm being harsh. They are dressed pretty decently as well; No sunday tea dance/maids going to market bullshit.

Seems like the action at this place starts pretty late. I was the first customer when i walked in at 9pm. Good news being first is you get to pick your lady. I didnt bother choosing a lady though, as i was pretty satisfied with the lady who took my order and asked her to stay. I like that her braces and the little dress she's in. Turns out she's the youngest on staff at the 30 years old. I was surprised by this. The other ladies dont look that old to me; i thought they were late 20s/early 30s.

The crowd started coming in at about 10.30-11pm, and by then the 4 tables in the "dark corner" were all occupied (I took 1 of them). The bar knows what the patrons are there for, and they actually switched off the TV located at the "dark corner", nice little gesture i guess. I didnt get much action though, nothing beyond some hugging and hand holding; maybe the lady i chose was less "playable" i guess. I was impressed with one chinese uncle in his mid 50s though. He came at around 11pm i think, when straight to the "darkest table" and within 10mins, was frenching his lady.

I left at about 11.30pm. Pretty decent night for me; I've had better but I've definitely had worse. Had 2 Jugs beer at $26 each and bought 3 LDs at $60 each. Total $232 for 2.5 hours.
-

Last edited by oreochcolate; 17-06-2023 at 09:04 PM. Reason: As requested by a white knight
Old 18-06-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For anyone patronising Billboard on Neil Road, be aware that the owners there owe their girls thousands of dollars, having lost the girls tips money on gambling. Maybe think twice before spending in this bar any more.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Last time was miss k and changed name this year. Wow �� heard also closed down already? Wahappened leh?
Old 22-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to De Bar at Havelock 2. Not sure the playability high there?
Old 24-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
anyone been to De Bar at Havelock 2. Not sure the playability high there?
Very small space, only barstool seating, not easy get playable. Girls are baby elephants too.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Any bros here can recommend fair skinned Pinoy ladies?
Go C*ldpl@y
Old 25-06-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

DeBar - Havelock 2

I was at the pub on 22 June 2023, from about 10pm to midnight. The pub is a pretty small place, about 5,6 tables plus a bar counter that can seat maybe 2 to 3 groups, depending on group size. Dont really have discreet corners at this place. Song system is youtube, so can say is non-existant. Decent speakers and volume level though.

I counted about 6 ladies i think, sufficient for the size of the place. Ladies are dressed seductively enough, and make the effort to wear heels. To me, ladies were slim enough, maybe only 1 baby elephant. They dont look very attractive to me though, perhaps about 6 out of 10 rating. They seem relatively young to me, maybe mid to late 20s. But young means low playability, and it shows.

Again, i just went for the lady who served me my beer. And turns out she's the oldest of the lot at 32. She's not the most attractive of the lot, but she had the least cloth on her, and i'm fine with that. I liked her high heels too. She's pretty experienced and worked at the old DeBar before. Not much playability, nothing more than some slight hugging and little teeny bit thigh touching. I guess i got seduced by the lack of cloth on her haha.

Jug of beer will set you back $35, pretty expensive for a pinay pub. Therefore i was surprised that lady drinks there are $30/$50, depending on how much points customers wanna give the ladies. A 2hr night there cost me $200. A below average night for me. Might still go back for the lack of cloth, but maybe will cut my spending next trip, especially if the dressings fail to seduce me.

-
Old 26-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
For anyone patronising Billboard on Neil Road, be aware that the owners there owe their girls thousands of dollars, having lost the girls tips money on gambling. Maybe think twice before spending in this bar any more.
I was there. They still around
Old 26-06-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
I was there. They still around
Seems like heavily tattooed gals work there whenever i passby , they are sitting outside
Old 28-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
DeBar - Havelock 2

I guess i got seduced by the lack of cloth on her haha.

-
I am trying to guess how "lack of cloth" you were referring to. Nearly a bikini???
Old 29-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I am trying to guess how "lack of cloth" you were referring to. Nearly a bikini???
Something like this:

Paired with something like this, just above her knees
Old 02-07-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Seems like heavily tattooed gals work there whenever i passby , they are sitting outside
Yes, older one is wife of owner, extensive back tattoos, younger one with almost black tattoo everywhere is girlfriend of other owner. She will flash boobs after many drinks but otherwise is a terrible butterfly. Don't expect her to stay your table more than 2 minutes.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having frequented Concorde (coldplay, drunken lane) and circular road (Mona Lisa, mama chin) in the last week, I would say that Circular pubs were much better in terms of attractiveness of girls and willingness to engage and have fun. Concorde were mostly below 6/10 rating and looked dead bored to be there
Old 11-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Something like this:

Paired with something like this, just above her knees
Quite tame, IMO, but nice!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1