The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nuno123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Gaito sometimes can't get a phone number because some digits are masked xxx, does anyone know how to contact this girl?
Old 12-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 6
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanz View Post
Haha which one more fun and how would you rate the girls?
Will go back to all?
Lux KTV most fun. But need to know the manager so they will reserve the good girls for you. The rest not bad!
Old 12-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloabbl View Post
Thanks bro
I recommend the airbnb near district 4. Very central of everything and a stone throw away from district 1
Old 12-10-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechahentai View Post
Ho Cho Minh mongering scene update. The past weeks, there’s a new police chief in the city. As with regime change, they will conduct a citywide public raid. It’ll be in the news everywhere. Some arrests will be made (even some Korean bosses we know).

This is a flex, their way of telling all the OKC and operators that there’s new sherif in town. And that they are the toll keeper now and any bribe money go through them.

Then it’ll be business as usual. In some KTV, FS will not be an option until the situation cools down. Especially those being run by foreigners like those Korean ones.

For the local KTV, it will still be on offer for regular customers only. But don’t expect mamasan to send photos of girls during this period.
A chinese KTV 1127 just got raided ytd. recommend bros don't go there for the time being
Old 12-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Dmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Lux KTV most fun. But need to know the manager so they will reserve the good girls for you. The rest not bad!
Oh you knew the manager already from last time?
Or you mean just contact and he show you some girls, you pick and book for your slot?

Hmm.. maybe try when i got go next time. Prob next year already though
Old 12-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Dmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A chinese KTV 1127 just got raided ytd. recommend bros don't go there for the time being
It seems 466 got raided yesterday too.
Old 12-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 9
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes 466 was raided was there with some friends. The girls ran to change clothes, they hid the alchohol, turned off the music systems for just over 1.5 hours before resuming again as normal.
Old 12-10-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BanhMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup 466 was raided yesterday.
left after 1hour there.
Old 12-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanz View Post
It seems 466 got raided yesterday too.
Seems now this new police chief very Xiao onz. Stay safe my sg bros
Old 12-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
After I posted this, I have a few people PM me asking for info. I felt abit oblige to share when I could just ignore them. What surprises me was not a single one of them reply with a "thanks" or "I will let you know how it went". Not that I need to know but it's their entitlement & ungrateful attitude that pissed me off. Don't PM me cos I will ignore all PMs.
I feel you bro ): but it’s okay
Old 13-10-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuno123 View Post
Gaito sometimes can't get a phone number because some digits are masked xxx, does anyone know how to contact this girl?
You need to register a local number to sign in to the portal...then all the gals phone numbers are shown without been masked...go ahead try it...

I am reluctant to advise you becos I knew many are fly in for short work and will not have local Viet numbers...so I also dowan to keep replying those who asked too much...

Pls dun pm me becos wlll not reply...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems now this new police chief very Xiao onz. Stay safe my sg bros
Nothing new lah...everytime new Police Chief means raids...how the old hai ba trung pickup joints got closed down...in hcm nothing stay forever...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 21
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to HCM next week with a few SBF bros. Been cheonging since CP days.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanhMi View Post
yup 466 was raided yesterday.
left after 1hour there.
Hi bro, mind if you could advise what will happen to customers during raid in HCMC?

I know that customers are generally safe during ktv raids in Singapore. Not sure what's the protocol in Vietnam.

Thanks in advance!
Old 13-10-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 9
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Customers are generally safe during raids and even more so if you have an international passport.

There's the raids for show where they won't even talk to you or come to your room and they check the ktv's papers etc.

And raids where they are looking to possibly arrest and make headlines. They'll drug test everyone girls, staff and customers and keep you all there until it's done. You might get into some trouble if you're tested positive for drugs otherwise nothing much happens except a long waste of your time. Not sure the penalties for drugs or solicitation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1