The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainame View Post
any of bro willing to share

Will be in Singapore on November

She is petit in size, slim, she is simple plain, normal girl next door looks.

Share for your View : https://imgur.com/a/cgXMffZ

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Fuck. What if I see my maid here?
If other people can fuck your maid, then you also can fuck.

Or you can fuck back their maid in exchange.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-10-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
It was the case of too many options not enough guys. They were tipsy and ripe for the taking
when the next session heh
Old 15-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
when the next session heh
End of the mth. lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 23
jjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any bros know any doctor who do abortion for maids without reporting MOM, can pls pm me… very urgent… thx in advance
Old 15-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
End of the mth. lol
okok haha....shall await end of the month
Old 15-10-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchim View Post
Any bros know any doctor who do abortion for maids without reporting MOM, can pls pm me… very urgent… thx in advance
bro, no doctors in SG will risk getting suspended
If can travel, MY should be the best option.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Some maids really gundu can't understand how to convey the right message. Been chatting with this DH for 2 weeks didn't have chance to meet her as I only available on Saturday. Yesterday she told me about 10am that she can meet about 3 pm. Then I reached her place by 3pm and she told me she can't meet as her boss not going out. Haiss. She knew this by 12noon but never told me. Crazy. Have scheduled with her next Saturday She sounds one of the horniest ones as she want hotel rather than car as she want long fuck... Let us see how.
Luckily I didn't cancel my regular one and managed to release on her yesterday..lol
Last Saturday disappointment yesterday got released well. She couldn't get time off and she was on red thingy. Ended in the car, she horny like nothing. Gave me a great bj untill swallow my full cum.. Great gem to keep for long term if possible. Pic here for your happy viewing
😅
Old 16-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Last Saturday disappointment yesterday got released well. She couldn't get time off and she was on red thingy. Ended in the car, she horny like nothing. Gave me a great bj untill swallow my full cum.. Great gem to keep for long term if possible. Pic here for your happy viewing
😅
Cant see any pic..
Old 16-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro I spending time with my fb this Sunday. Lol u should have come last Sunday sia. Me and MrTy had like 9 girls…too hard to handle. I think he going this Sunday
Hi bro. Is this private session or you talking about club/bar?
Old 16-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Hi bro. Is this private session or you talking about club/bar?
Top 5 at OT

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchim View Post
At least you willing to get abortion. Not like some bros who are proud of getting maids pregnant. Maybe get her to eat pill or go JB?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-10-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Reconciliation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, went to Top 5 just now. Today quite an eventful experience cuz first time going to OT and disco alone + hunt maid. So have few questions for the more experience bros.

Long post below….this is honest experience, questions and wanting to learn the art of picking up maids. So pls don’t downvote ah.
Went there quite late, around 4pm. When arrived, it was packed and all the tables were taken. But luckily there’s an empty seat at the bar place, so I immediately occupied that seat.

One feeling I noticed is the maids are like sharks. When I arrived, took the seat then faced the dance floor. I noticed few girls will purposely come stand in front or next to me then turn back and eye me (maybe it’s me but I definitely saw their eye). (Note that this only happened when I just arrived, after that then didn’t encounter this anymore.) Nothing happened though, maybe I’m not that appetising haha.

But didn’t take long (would say 5mins ish) to have my first girl. The Filipino girl straight up come to my face, asked if she can join me. She was very touchy so immediately my mind is like, ‘prostitute/wants money’. Cuz she keeps looking at her phone dating app. She asked if I’m alone and was quite shocked when I nodded. Then asked me to buy her and her sister drink. That’s when I said no lah cuz she’s not really my type + mostly my thoughts of her as just wanting to get drinks then later if I suggest to go hotel maybe say have to pay etc. So it’s more like I don’t know her motive yet. (One thing to note is that reason why I’m not willing to pay a prostitute in this setting is because I’m here to pickup. If I need to pay hourly rate to F her, I rather decline and go Dome 1.)

This is where my question for the bros here. Usually, do you buy them drinks? If so, that doesn’t mean she’ll stay with you right? Just now I saw some of the girls straight up grind and dance with few guys lol. So like one guy will grind, dance, touch her etc then leave. Then other guy will come. Happens to quite a few girls. So like, most important is buy her drinks, grab her dance and have fun then go hotel? Usually at the disco, are there frequent prostitutes trying to take guys home (guy have to pay per hour) or normal girls (so if she likes your vibe, can be FB?). Got tactics to differentiate ah? Example, If she approached, just ask how much? Then if she give price means need to avoid?

But the hunt ended without any sexy things cuz they have to leave by 6pm. Managed to get her number and kiss though.

Sorry ah, new to this scene. Never been in this kind of social setting before. Not planning to download badoo or other apps though cuz saw one of the trusted bros commented he do it to the point where he don’t feel nervous etc. So think this is a good start to build my courage to approach girls lol.

Oh ya after the sisters and I parted, I felt kinda great that I went to lucky plaza area (read the comments that that area good to catch maids). Striked a convo with a maid then ended got her number.

Any more experience bros wanna take me under his wings and hunt together? My age mid 20s lah haha, I don’t mind hanging with different age group though. Used to always go FL, pay to get deeds done but honestly eventhough I didn’t get the hanky panky today, I felt great. Next time hopefully can close lah, then go hotel. I plan to expose myself to this lah, whether hunt alone or with other bros cuz I feel it’s kinda like self improvement.
Old 17-10-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconciliation View Post
Hi bros, went to Top 5 just now. Today quite an eventful experience cuz first time going to OT and disco alone + hunt maid. So have few questions for the more experience bros.

Long post below….this is honest experience, questions and wanting to learn the art of picking up maids. So pls don’t downvote ah.
Went there quite late, around 4pm. When arrived, it was packed and all the tables were taken. But luckily there’s an empty seat at the bar place, so I immediately occupied that seat.

One feeling I noticed is the maids are like sharks. When I arrived, took the seat then faced the dance floor. I noticed few girls will purposely come stand in front or next to me then turn back and eye me (maybe it’s me but I definitely saw their eye). (Note that this only happened when I just arrived, after that then didn’t encounter this anymore.) Nothing happened though, maybe I’m not that appetising haha.

But didn’t take long (would say 5mins ish) to have my first girl. The Filipino girl straight up come to my face, asked if she can join me. She was very touchy so immediately my mind is like, ‘prostitute/wants money’. Cuz she keeps looking at her phone dating app. She asked if I’m alone and was quite shocked when I nodded. Then asked me to buy her and her sister drink. That’s when I said no lah cuz she’s not really my type + mostly my thoughts of her as just wanting to get drinks then later if I suggest to go hotel maybe say have to pay etc. So it’s more like I don’t know her motive yet. (One thing to note is that reason why I’m not willing to pay a prostitute in this setting is because I’m here to pickup. If I need to pay hourly rate to F her, I rather decline and go Dome 1.)

This is where my question for the bros here. Usually, do you buy them drinks? If so, that doesn’t mean she’ll stay with you right? Just now I saw some of the girls straight up grind and dance with few guys lol. So like one guy will grind, dance, touch her etc then leave. Then other guy will come. Happens to quite a few girls. So like, most important is buy her drinks, grab her dance and have fun then go hotel? Usually at the disco, are there frequent prostitutes trying to take guys home (guy have to pay per hour) or normal girls (so if she likes your vibe, can be FB?). Got tactics to differentiate ah? Example, If she approached, just ask how much? Then if she give price means need to avoid?

But the hunt ended without any sexy things cuz they have to leave by 6pm. Managed to get her number and kiss though.

Sorry ah, new to this scene. Never been in this kind of social setting before. Not planning to download badoo or other apps though cuz saw one of the trusted bros commented he do it to the point where he don’t feel nervous etc. So think this is a good start to build my courage to approach girls lol.

Oh ya after the sisters and I parted, I felt kinda great that I went to lucky plaza area (read the comments that that area good to catch maids). Striked a convo with a maid then ended got her number.

Any more experience bros wanna take me under his wings and hunt together? My age mid 20s lah haha, I don’t mind hanging with different age group though. Used to always go FL, pay to get deeds done but honestly eventhough I didn’t get the hanky panky today, I felt great. Next time hopefully can close lah, then go hotel. I plan to expose myself to this lah, whether hunt alone or with other bros cuz I feel it’s kinda like self improvement.
nice lah bro, i think it’s like clubbing, you buy them drink to get them to stay w you while you try to score and get them interested in you, then if interest is mutual, can pick them up from there. think you went a bit too late also.

also, i’m equally newbie to this field, do you mind chionging together? if so, pm me your tele, we can wing each other.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3166 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Should I bang her at home too?
NO!!! its illegal for employer banging their own maid.
you should invite us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1