The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 30-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oyea888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any FR for Jewel from Xclusive?
Old 30-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Silk stocking Joy 23 @ 30 may
Looks 9/10 syt fun size
Books 9/10 fake and soft
Bbbj 7/10 so so
Cim na
Fj 9/10 tight syt

Can't ask for more with this pretty face syt, fuck her make me fell young.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
TuapekkongAndy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks: not exactly like pic, but can tell it's the same person. anyway, doesn't really matter, she is still cute and pretty in person

boobs: big, solid 'C's, beautifully shaped and firm, not sure whether enhanced or not... but still damn shiok to squeeze and fondle. nice pointed nips to lick and suck. at one point, she was on top and i was sucking her nips, then she playfully pressed down her boobs, literally breast massaging my mouth and face!... nearly suffocated but i will die a happy man

body: slim and petite, tight body with meat at the right places, i.e. boobs and ass. her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggie

frenching: she seemed to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love

bbbj: very shiok!... she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully... really buay tahan and wanted to cim but i stopped her just in time

fj: very, very accomodating and will suggest positions... nice, sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster... and in doggie, she will thrust her ass against me... felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round... damn sexy

gfe: like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. her english is just ok, can still get a conversation going. her attitude is the best!! the only thing in her mind is to treat u like her lover and give u the best experience.

rtf: quite sad that she is going back soon in the next few days, will really like to see her again

location: really discreet and quiet place, i walked in and out without bumping into anyone. nice, posh, new apartment with attached bathroom. only bad thing was there was no bed, only mattress

okt: second time trying his stable and i am really satisfied on both occasions, his gals can really provide good service and his locations are all discrete and nice apartments. he was patient and prompt with his reply and will ask for feedback after the session. highly recommended stable!looks: not exactly like pic, but can tell it's the same person. anyway, doesn't really matter, she is still cute and pretty in person

boobs: big, solid 'C's, beautifully shaped and firm, not sure whether enhanced or not... but still damn shiok to squeeze and fondle. nice pointed nips to lick and suck. at one point, she was on top and i was sucking her nips, then she playfully pressed down her boobs, literally breast massaging my mouth and face!... nearly suffocated but i will die a happy man

body: slim and petite, tight body with meat at the right places, i.e. boobs and ass. her ass is really curvy, wonderful to grab and bang in doggie

frenching: she seemed to enjoy kissing and frenching... spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, i really loved it, felt like a couple deep in love

bbbj: very shiok!... she skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully... really buay tahan and wanted to cim but i stopped her just in time

fj: very, very accomodating and will suggest positions... nice, sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. while in missionary, she will grab my hips to make me pump her faster... and in doggie, she will thrust her ass against me... felt like she was fucking me and not the other way round... damn sexy

gfe: like i've mentioned, it was like spending time with my lover... fun, cute, sweet, playful and passionate. her english is just ok, can still get a conversation going. her attitude is the best!! the only thing in her mind is to treat u like her lover and give u the best experience.

rtf: quite sad that she is going back soon in the next few days, will really like to see her again
Old 30-05-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Powerhouses is Cool - loads of Potential

Booked another Session with dora from Juventus today.

dora is a 19 yo syt.

Boobs. B CUP,

BBBJ. good suction and twirling all over my cock

Catbath: Good catbath

FJ: 8/10 (her moans drive me crazy)

RTF: maybe
Old 30-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepussies07 View Post

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 Sexy slim fair skinned body. Hot!
Boobs: 9/10 Always good to have big boobs be them natural or enhanced.
Pussy: 8/10 Can paint but got a bush. Not much hindrance still can reach her pussy lol.
Frenching: 8/10 Frankly she is great at it.
BBBJ: 9/10 Her greatest strength is to suck cock. Had me in heaven in a jiffy.
FJ: 8/10 Hardworking and hornier than me. Got me to change positions to satisfy her lol wtf!
GFE: 9/10 Ultra friendly and can talk about anything from her private life to her future plans after this trip.
RTF: Yes of course.
Bro. Looks good! But which stable? Because when I googled, it shows me the image from locanto.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=730067

VIP888 RINDA

Looks: 8/10 definitely pretty syt.
Body: 8/10 bit of baby fats which is normal
Boobs: 7/10 natural B
BBBJ: 9/10 Mind blowing hardworking.
CIM: 10/10 Suck till the last drop.
FJ: 8/10 Doggy was awesome.
GFE: 8/10 Always ask if I am happy with her. Of course I was.
RTF: YES
Old 30-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR of Momo of Premium Scarletthouse

Had requested to book Osaka after reading some good FRs for her. Upon entering the room had already felt that the girl looked different.

Just went along and see if this lady was okay.
Looks: 7/10 fair looking and pleasant
Boobs: 5/10 pair of Ds. Claim that it was natural but was enhanced with scar under boobs. Rather hard
Body: 5/10 Looked promising with her clothes on but was disappointed when saw stretch marks after childbirth with flabby belly...no offence. but wasnt what i expected.
French: None. Does not allow any. only touched lips...
BBBJ: 6/10 Had better. Only the tip of shaft. Dun have big manhood and was a least expecting her to have more in her mouth but ...
FJ: 6/10

I should have left when I see a different face but i stayed. Will do so next time. Heard that Osaka left that morning. Am not happy with the fact that the OKT wasnt honest with me. I can choose another girl in the stable. Disappointed.
Old 30-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Silk Stocking Betty (1/5)

Looks: 8/10 Beautiful Lady, more tanned than photos
Body: 8/10 good curves, slight tummy
Boobs: 9/10 awesome would be an understatement here
BBBJ: 9/10 keeps going till you tell her to stop
FJ: 8/10 Very accommodating, doesn't rush you
GFE: 9/10 I found it better to have a chat with her before starting the session since most bros said she a little shy. Broke the ice and were talking non-stop after that. Very sweet girl
RTF: Yes

Edit: Saw Yumi, Mimi and Nina on my way in, all 3 of them were just gathered around folding towels. All 3 ladies looks good, similar to photos.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Nina from SS.

Look: very similar with those posted. Hair is longer now.
Body: fit type. Not very fit like those who go gym regularly.
French: not available.
Bbbj and fj: very good for me. I enjoyed both.
Gfe: can communicate with simple English.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeekerB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Joy from Silkstocking.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=730288

After so many good and positive FR.. of course will need to try it on your own right!!!! And nevertheless, Joy's service is Excellent!!!!

Look- 8.5/10 (pretty SYT)
Boobs- 9/10 (soft to play with)
French- 8.5/10 (great kisser)
BBBJ- did not try (painting allowed and juicy)
FJ- 9/10 (very accomodating and willing to change multiple positions.. ended with CoF)
Overall- 9/10 (very chatty and friendly lady.. need to talk to her and break the ice..
RTF- 100% (surely will) not a time watcher!!
Damage- 150/2/90 (worthy for her service)

Definitely a RTF lady.. had a great time chatting with her..
Old 30-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Nana on Teeruklover on 28/05 at 10.30pm

Guys let me tell you this, I’ve never been so happy getting raped by this stunning girl. She looks exactly like the pictures.

She hugged me the moment i entered the room and complimented me on how great i smell. She wasted no time getting me undressed i did the same to her too, eager to start. She hanged all my clothes after getting naked and dragged me straight to the shower. Inside, she fondled my package whilst giving me a nice and thorough shower which left me with a rock hard baton at the end of the shower.

Inside the room, she literally pushed me down to the bed and proceeds to give the best, most sensual BBBJ I’ve ever experienced in my entire life!! Alot of licking, swirling and giggles along the way as though she is enjoying it as much as i do. Even tried to deepthroat my package eventhough she has a hard time doing so but damn she is STARVING for some meat in her mouth!! Her boobs are great to fondle with, especially with those pink nipples. Her pussy is alluring. Fucking her was great with no limitations of course with a cap on, tried alot of positions on her, her moans are genuine and does not seemed to be faked. I was left exhausted after the first shot which i finished in her mouth. We cuddled with each other, engaged in small and funny talks and even falling asleep together before we initiate the second round.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Booked Nana on TeerukLover on 28/05 at 1030pm

Guys let me tell you this, I’ve never been so happy getting raped by this stunning girl. She looks exactly like the pictures.

She hugged me the moment i entered the room and complimented me on how great i smell. She wasted no time getting me undressed i did the same to her too, eager to start. She hanged all my clothes after getting naked and dragged me straight to the shower. Inside, she fondled my package whilst giving me a nice and thorough shower which left me with a rock hard baton at the end of the shower.

Inside the room, she literally pushed me down to the bed and proceeds to give the best, most sensual BBBJ I’ve ever experienced in my entire life!! Alot of licking, swirling and giggles along the way as though she is enjoying it as much as i do. Even tried to deepthroat my package eventhough she has a hard time doing so but damn she is STARVING for some meat in her mouth!! Her boobs are great to fondle with, especially with those pink nipples. Her pussy is alluring. Fucking her was great with no limitations of course with a cap on, tried alot of positions on her, her moans are genuine and does not seemed to be faked. I was left exhausted after the first shot which i finished in her mouth. We cuddled with each other, engaged in small and funny talks and even falling asleep together before we initiate the second round.

Old 30-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.silk888.net/bowwy22yo-tarma-avail.html
https://www.silk888.net/audi23yo-tarma-avail.html

And things just gets better and better🤣😋
Old 30-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

BOOKED NANA AGAIN on 29/05 on TeerukLover at 09.00pm

The first time i booked a girl for 2 consecutive days because she is that good nand make me want to spend more time with her. Told her that it was my birthday. She made me shower alone which i find abit weird because she usually accompanies me to the shower. I went inside the room after im done with my shower, i was completely shocked to find a bowl of freshly cooked tom yum noodles with mushrooms and eggs complete with fruits and drinks!! And her sitting down on the bed, looking like an angel whilst completely naked inviting me to eat!! She said that i was a king for a day and she sure makes me feel like one! She cleaned after me when i finished slurping down the noodles that was made with love. The GFE experience was totally off the charts!! Nothing can compare to what she has done for me! After satisfying my hunger, she proceeds to satisfy my sexual hunger next. I have no words to describe what went down during that 1hr 30min session, all i can say is that it is even better than the previous session i had with her.
Old 30-05-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Booked nana again on 29/05 on Teeruklover at 09.00pm

The first time i booked a girl for 2 consecutive days because she is that good nand make me want to spend more time with her. Told her that it was my birthday. She made me shower alone which i find abit weird because she usually accompanies me to the shower. I went inside the room after im done with my shower, i was completely shocked to find a bowl of freshly cooked tom yum noodles with mushrooms and eggs complete with fruits and drinks!! And her sitting down on the bed, looking like an angel whilst completely naked inviting me to eat!! She said that i was a king for a day and she sure makes me feel like one! She cleaned after me when i finished slurping down the noodles that was made with love. The GFE experience was totally off the charts!! Nothing can compare to what she has done for me! After satisfying my hunger, she proceeds to satisfy my sexual hunger next. I have no words to describe what went down during that 1hr 30min session, all i can say is that it is even better than the previous session i had with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1