The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Thanks bro, this is my favourite scene to pcc …

Bro, for this scene I love the part where she used her hands to cover her bush when the shorty guy pulled down her panties … really rewind many times to see it again and again !
This girl is best. Got a CFM look. The other girl with small boobs also quite cute
Old 28-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang was pronounced dead on Wednesday (27 April) . In Kenneth personal life in HKG. He is a gangster, and a boss of the underworld. We in Spore remembered him in The Teochew family. An out standing performance.

I heard yrs ago. Jackie Chan stayed away from these under world people. Of course he partner them in making movies. Because that is the tradition cannot be changed.

And these people are investors in Cat 3 HK movies. A HK colleague who done his NS 10 yrs ago told me this morning. He seldom and almost did not past yrs, even he visited his home town watched Cat 3 movies. He believe support this movies is support HK under world business.

He has a point. Me? I born local. HK matter nothing to do with me. I rest my case.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang was pronounced dead on Wednesday (27 April) . In Kenneth personal life in HKG. He is a gangster, and a boss of the underworld.
i don't think this lao uncle is underworld boss lah singapore is quite stringent if he is a 'known' underworld boss they would never allow him to enter singapore freely, much less let him act in local shows, he most likely know who the big gangsters are and associate with them to be able to continue acting in HK
Old 28-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8172 / Power: 23
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

1. The.33d.Invader.2011.1080p.BluRay.x264-WiKi.mp4 - 1.6G

1. https://we.tl/t-5Vo23q0k45

1. https://sendvid.com/gbi109va

1. https://gofile.io/d/qijpvl

1. The.33d.Invader.2011.1080p.BluRay.x264-WiKi.English.srt

1. https://gofile.io/d/w3MZ8o

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Old 28-04-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hong Kong actor Kenneth Tsang was pronounced dead on Wednesday (27 April) . In Kenneth personal life in HKG. He is a gangster, and a boss of the underworld. We in Spore remembered him in The Teochew family. An out standing performance.
Wah, it it’s true, then Kenneth mah have bonked many voluptuous ladies before 👍
Old 29-04-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
hbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Bro, for this scene I love the part where she used her hands to cover her bush when the shorty guy pulled down her panties … really rewind many times to see it again and again !
Why she cover her bush, pretending to be shy? hehe
Old 29-04-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbts View Post
To make you stim mah but eventually she also showed her bush … which is good ��

Old 29-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbts View Post
Can you specify which minute in the movie?
Old 29-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Wah, it it’s true, then Kenneth mah have bonked many voluptuous ladies before 👍
---------------
Reported in papers. Kenneth's daughter informed HK police the family does not wish to pursue the death case. My colleague said that is normal because HK police got used to under world people's mindset. This people draw the line against Police, HK court that's HK laws. And PRC gov. Of course Carrie Lam.

In the traditional of Internal affairs II. The movie did not hit box office 20 yrs ago because the story is not Andy Lau and Tony Leong. A message was repeated few times.

Father often said. Gangsters come to death ends.

I wish Malaysian Indians will not earn drugs $. Because they faced the ropes and paid for the crimes. Pointless in protests btw 2 countries. Malaysia gov must educate them.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

I heard yrs ago. Jackie Chan stayed away from these under world people. Of course he partner them in making movies. Because that is the tradition cannot be changed.

And these people are investors in Cat 3 HK movies. A HK colleague who done his NS 10 yrs ago told me this morning. He seldom and almost did not past yrs, even he visited his home town watched Cat 3 movies. He believe support this movies is support HK under world business.

He has a point. Me? I born local. HK matter nothing to do with me. I rest my case.
i am not surprised if the mafias bonk the tvb actresses or those Miss HongKong

the actors leh not sure, maybe they might ask to bonk their wives/sisters/gfs....we will never know...
Old 29-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

FYI. Back into the 80s till 2022. Cat 3 actress CMI in movies industry. Therefore they are GF and mistress of rich men. This rich men will invest $ in these movies. Only a few movies hit box office. Is ok to this so called sugar daddy. They have the $ to spend. It is throwing $ into the drains.
Old 29-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
---------------
Reported in papers. Kenneth's daughter informed HK police the family does not wish to pursue the death case. My colleague said that is normal because HK police got used to under world people's mindset. This people draw the line against Police, HK court that's HK laws. And PRC gov. Of course Carrie Lam.

In the traditional of Internal affairs II. The movie did not hit box office 20 yrs ago because the story is not Andy Lau and Tony Leong. A message was repeated few times.

Father often said. Gangsters come to death ends.

I wish Malaysian Indians will not earn drugs $. Because they faced the ropes and paid for the crimes. Pointless in protests btw 2 countries. Malaysia gov must educate them.
What do you mean did not hit the box office, Bro jacky43?

You mean it wasn't shown in Hong Kong? Just because Andy Lau and Tony Leong did not act in them?

But why?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

My friend! Internal affairs 1 to 3 launched the career of 2 brothers, who are directors in HKG movie industry. Actually was a remake of an old Hollywood movie. Recorded in movie history. After the success of this 3 movies. It became a cult movie and copy by many countries. Of course Hollywood too brought in famous directors and actors. If I not mistaken it won an Oscar 20 yrs ago.

IA II returned to b4 Andy Lau and Tony Leong met, as faith have it yrs later. 2 police men 1 became a mole in the under world, the other with the HK police force. Still. As the story goes. Both men are been made used by their "masters". They got played out in the end.

Part 2 main story is the 1 who went dip into under world. B4 he worked for "Eric Tsang" character in Part 1. He worked under cover against his brother. A boss of the under world. The story focus on this gangster head instead of the 2 main characters. There fore fans did not really love this movie.

By the way. Part 3 brought in another HKG heaven king, Leon Lai. 3 handsome leading actors. The movie broke box office in Asia. Forgive me. I need to high light the opening scene.

In police dept. An officer pointed his gun at Leon Lai. He was worked up, he said if he went to jail he bring down his supervisor. Leon Lai. Leon too was holding a gun in his hand. Andy Lau was outside that point in time. Andy knew how to get out of his mess. His relation ship with under world. A shot was fired. Task force rushed in. Leon Lai walked out looking dashing and pointed his gun in the air. He killed his man.

The rest of the story. Please watch this 3 movies.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Still in IA1. 20 yrs ago a discussion among fans and critics. Tong Leong a police man worked as a mole in the under world. His OIC Anthony Wong. A famous cat 3 actor.

2 schools of thought. First group said OIC Anthony not a good supervisor for he made used of Tony in further his career in the police force. Second group beg to differ and high light this scene.

Tony met his OIC on top of a bldg. Reason been Tony was worried his cover could be blown, and he cautious his OIC. His boss has a mole in the police force, and he almost saw him. Tony received a call his gangsters members are below the bldg he walked into a trap set by his boss. His boss want to catch the mole.

Anthony told Tony to take the cage hanging outside the bldg. The cage used by worker. He a sure Tony he is fine and will handle the situation. He took the lift down and few floor down he got corner by the gangsters.

Tony reached the floor. In front of him a car. The gangsters beat the shits out of Anthony, he refuse to let go who is the police officer in his case. They threw him down the bldg.

This is what a good OIC should behaved. Take care of his man. Un like IA3. Leon Lai killed his man because he cannot allow him to compliant against his crimes.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
FYI. Back into the 80s till 2022. Cat 3 actress CMI in movies industry. Therefore they are GF and mistress of rich men. This rich men will invest $ in these movies. Only a few movies hit box office. Is ok to this so called sugar daddy. They have the $ to spend. It is throwing $ into the drains.
How come now these mafia don’t want to throw money to make cat iii movies anymore ?

What’s their method of bonking Miss HK now ?

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1