The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 01-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Jus sharing an experience and bros pls dun pm me for contacts as she dun do fj. (Well that is wat she claims anyway).

Anyway was free at noon and decided to try out a new gal. Aps her and went to her shop. Was a bit different from profile pic but still nice looking. Anyway while massaging, she will do it sensually and quite enjoyed her massage. After I had turned, she ask me if want extras. She quoted me 80 for HJ and I was like no way. I told her that is not market rate. Upon negotiation, brought it down to 60 with roaming. She started and after 2 mins or so, she told me I have a nice equipment and she was getting horny. She asked if I brought CD. I told her I did not and she suggested to go outside. I asked her how much and she quoted me 150 which I flatly rejected. So she continued with the HJ while I roamed her. I was getting horny and I asked her if she can BJ me. Without questions she wipe my equipment and say 100. I told her 80. And without anymore question, she put my equipment in her warm mouth. Very good bbbbj. Halfway through, I took off her bottom and omg she was wet. I told her to climb up and proceed to 69!! While fingering, she can’t take it anyone and pushed her Vital on my face. Her breathing was fast and her juice were flowing. Suddenly she stopped and got up. Turned around and try to inset my equipment. No amount was mentioned. Luckily my big head stopped me and I stopped her telling her I dun do that. She was very disappointed and can see she is damn horny. It was my bad too as I am the one who made her horny as hell. She continued to bbbbj till I released. Cool experience and worth every penny. Paid her 80.

To all bros. Play safe and always rem Raw is War.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Jus sharing an experience and bros pls dun pm me for contacts as she dun do fj. (Well that is wat she claims anyway).

Anyway was free at noon and decided to try out a new gal. Aps her and went to her shop. Was a bit different from profile pic but still nice looking. Anyway while massaging, she will do it sensually and quite enjoyed her massage. After I had turned, she ask me if want extras. She quoted me 80 for HJ and I was like no way. I told her that is not market rate. Upon negotiation, brought it down to 60 with roaming. She started and after 2 mins or so, she told me I have a nice equipment and she was getting horny. She asked if I brought CD. I told her I did not and she suggested to go outside. I asked her how much and she quoted me 150 which I flatly rejected. So she continued with the HJ while I roamed her. I was getting horny and I asked her if she can BJ me. Without questions she wipe my equipment and say 100. I told her 80. And without anymore question, she put my equipment in her warm mouth. Very good bbbbj. Halfway through, I took off her bottom and omg she was wet. I told her to climb up and proceed to 69!! While fingering, she can’t take it anyone and pushed her Vital on my face. Her breathing was fast and her juice were flowing. Suddenly she stopped and got up. Turned around and try to inset my equipment. No amount was mentioned. Luckily my big head stopped me and I stopped her telling her I dun do that. She was very disappointed and can see she is damn horny. It was my bad too as I am the one who made her horny as hell. She continued to bbbbj till I released. Cool experience and worth every penny. Paid her 80.

Hmm as much as I agree raw is wat...this chance u gave up feel a bit sayang man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post

actually i think biz is bad for them as can see the way she haggles with you for extras and wiling to nego down, although raw is war, it was a wasted oppty for free raw and possibly cip too
Old 01-06-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 9
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Actually I feel not really wasted as I will be worried as hell after it. I prefer to have a peace of mind haha.

PS: quite a few bros PM me. As mentioned, I dun plan to share. Apologies. The ML specifically told me not to tell anyone of the service she gave me. As such I can’t provide infor on her. Hope u guys understand
Old 01-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
The younger one is Kxxx?

Did her twice when she just join, both times 3some with one of the sisters. Maybe they using 3some to show her the ropes. One thing I remember during fj, she will use her fingers to play with her clit. Could be something they taught her to do to arouse customers.
tarma the sisters better... they got good chemistry... combine well... more fun...
Old 01-06-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
To those bros that asked me for contact of the sisters, not sure if I should share it as the girls quite careful on who comes. I think ask the seasoned regulars for info instead please. Don’t want to ruin the place. Thanks for ur understanding
I second this, for those who pm me for the place. Sorry for not sharing as do not want to ruin the place.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Actually, I wanna ask is will the ML give raw so easily? Even if she gives should we be concern, even shes on the pill and so on. So far even those I regular only give BBBJ, got offer raw but i refuse, sometimes quite in a dilemma.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 18
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Reading this thread... and I just wanna say that if she does raw for 1, it is possible she does raw for another. I know raw feels good. But I would still highly recommend a condom.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2509 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
Reading this thread... and I just wanna say that if she does raw for 1, it is possible she does raw for another. I know raw feels good. But I would still highly recommend a condom.
Yeah, infamous case a few years ago when it was discovered that an FL ML had over 10 bros who thought they were her 'special one' - she rawed them all n got a lot of cash and presents.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
But I would still highly recommend a condom.
Yes this is the best option
Old 02-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Yeah, infamous case a few years ago when it was discovered that an FL ML had over 10 bros who thought they were her 'special one' - she rawed them all n got a lot of cash and presents.
well she gambled n bet on high risk, of coz high return.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
Actually, I wanna ask is will the ML give raw so easily? Even if she gives should we be concern, even shes on the pill and so on. So far even those I regular only give BBBJ, got offer raw but i refuse, sometimes quite in a dilemma.
just remb if she offers raw to you, she can easily offer raw to anyone but ask you to keep a secret as she doesnt "offer" this to anyone else cause you are her special customer.

Quote:
agreed! war is raw, no matter what pls wear a dom for safety reasons!
Old 02-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wah k*** can raw ah damn should try hehehe last time only bbbj coz sister cum...
Old 02-06-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

not that difficult...i know one girl. Candy in sugarbook.com and she is really a candy, sporting and cheerful, you not yet say what you wish to do and she already compromise with you...
Old 02-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if you really want to have piak, search someone who has experienced on it, and you can easily straight to the points and people can understand it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1