The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dont know about other hotels but for sure Maxi have wifi coverage.
In the lobby of PadiMas there is a big poster advertising free wifi coverage..... and in small print at the bottom of the poster it says please contact the local service provider for connection
Old 05-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
putri if not wrong last time i book only 250k nia ler. went with baby.
Putri from villa 15?
She's no more working..... she's been "pao" by a bro and is staying at the boss home now.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
In the lobby of PadiMas there is a big poster advertising free wifi coverage..... and in small print at the bottom of the poster it says please contact the local service provider for connection
Looks like u guys kenna shortchange.

But Maxi hotel more reliable. But try to book rooms on 2nd flr though for max coverage.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

any good manhood massage place at balai? or at batam? what 's the damage ?

thank you
Old 09-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Man have not been there for 4 mths due to change in new work place but i got to say tht u able to find the massage place near wiko the damage is about is 40k for an hour as for batam is 60k for 1 hr. Will head there n check if im able to get the same price at balai on the last 4 mths price
Old 09-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Looks like u guys kenna shortchange.

But Maxi hotel more reliable. But try to book rooms on 2nd flr though for max coverage.
Yes Maxi able to get the password from the counter n its pretty fast on the wifi as for padimas i try there b4 but every time do not have a good signal n i still wonder y
Old 09-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Man have not been there for 4 mths due to change in new work place but i got to say tht u able to find the massage place near wiko the damage is about is 40k for an hour as for batam is 60k for 1 hr. Will head there n check if im able to get the same price at balai on the last 4 mths price
thanks. maybe now higher due to fuel price hike
Old 09-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post

The massage prices have not change much. Ranging from 90K(normal) to 240k(Altanlanta Spa) for 1 1/2 hour.

Special wise, the gals will demand more, it is up to us to nego.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 10-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1 View Post
Hmmm....Not only girls increase in prices, hotels rates at Balai already increased! Maxi, Gabion...just to name a few. Some ojek already asking RP15K for 1-way...

Pretty soon Balai is heading the direction of T Batu. Enjoy while the ferry is still plying to balai, bros....
Old 11-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Man if all the price keep on goes up then i got to hunt for a new place to cheong
Old 11-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Man if all the price keep on goes up then i got to hunt for a new place to cheong
Frankly even after the latest price hike across the board, other than Balai (or slightly expensive Batam), really cant think of another new budget place to cheong...
Old 11-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

If i locate one place will let u know for sure
Old 21-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
BeDoK85 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone planning for a Balai trip this July?hope to join you bros on the paradise island of sex!I have never been there before and hope to try it out.Hopefully it will be planned on a weekday.Cause i don like the crowds on weekend.

If any bros have plans please PM me!!
Old 06-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Had promise bro Xdecepticon to file a FR . Here is the report

Trip from 4 to 6 July

Hotel : Kingstar
Good :
1)Transport from terminal to Hotel. Hotel to villa & vice versa at no extra charges
2) Friendly & helpful staff
3)Good location (near makan place, palour, money changer & shops)
4)Value for money $21 (rate :6750) for suite (For budget cheongster)

Bad
1)Hotel a bit run down but still acceptable
2)Have to wait up early for breakfast (Take breadfast at 8.30am left nothing to eat)
3)Toilet abit small with a small washing basin which is quite disappointed
4)Cleaniness average

Booking
Book her for 2 day, Can`t really remember her name(Fuck & Forget)
Look: 7.5/10 (Sexy eye, lip & body)
Boob:32B
Service : BJ, FJ, massage
Entertaining : 8/10
Personality:8.5/10 (So far the best i had encounter)
Damage : 280000rp per day

Explore Finding
Basically all hotel provide transport service from Hotel to Villa & vice versa.Which they claim that they dont take commission. We ask one of cewek from villa. She told us that Ojeck that bring u there also have 15000rp for commission .Hotel driver also have.(I not sure if this is truth) Anyway the OKT told us that the price will be cheap since driver is from kingstar)With outside driver 430000rp , with hotel driver 370000rp . No negoisation at all.

So far as i know only Gaibon,Kingstar,Shangrila provide transport from terminal to Hotel

Here i thanks bro Xdecepticon for the information which make this trip much cheaper by about 20 to 30%
Old 06-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Here i thanks bro Xdecepticon for the information which make this trip much cheaper by about 20 to 30%
Hmm....dont mention it. Glad to hear u saved 1/4 of ur budget...

Yes, some Hotel drivers do collect but very minimal comm (token). Tats why I suggested u just tip max RP10K to the driver will do. But some Hotel driver collect direct comm fm OKT eg. Hotel Pelangi.

18 July...my next trip...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1