The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Reaffirming Bros feedbacks on Sugar n Lin Lin. Both are in same category on sensual and fun. Lin Lin slight advantage - prettier with bj.

RTM sure.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Reaffirming Bros feedbacks on Sugar n Lin Lin. Both are in same category on sensual and fun. Lin Lin slight advantage - prettier with bj.

RTM sure.
Nvr tried Sugar but yes Lin Lin is quite good to me and her massage surprisingly good. Good value i find if only she got bigger boobs tats a bonus but can't have everything right. 😊
Old 11-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 18
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Nvr tried Sugar but yes Lin Lin is quite good to me and her massage surprisingly good. Good value i find if only she got bigger boobs tats a bonus but can't have everything right. 😊
Which Lin Lin is this? There are a few on SLG.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
Which Lin Lin is this? There are a few on SLG.
https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

This one, as for looks to each his own. She pre milf to me but still quite beautiful.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-xiao-yu/

RTM to celebrity-lookalike, Xiao Yu, back from her CNY break.

Have written a detailed FR of her before, shall just keep it simpler this time.

Xiao Yu is REALLY 耐看 plus the more you look at her the more you will be enchanted by her natural good looks, especially when she flashes her alluring smile.

Icing in the cake are her excellent service, sensual, chit-chat with you anything under the sun, sessions with her are just simply wonderful.

She is THE Failsafe choice under the $120 category, amongst all those I tried under this rate. She has the Looks, the boobs and know how to make you feel really really good.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Wow now got $1500 for overnight.. Crazy
wa who's the special one ? sleep at marina bay sands president's suite ah
Old 11-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post

This one, as for looks to each his own. She pre milf to me but still quite beautiful.
You can lin lin good in massage,soft or hard?suprised see her sexy slim can do massage.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Lin Lin. Really not bad as a full package

Looks 7/10 definitely all ml same older than pic
Location 8/10 public or drive can reach
Apartment stay alone so good.

Massage 9/10 I dun give full score so highest I can give. She is small but know the techniques and is hard. Target the right spots
Figure 8/10 can be 9 if she has bigger boobs but overall package is good. No fats slim and small size. You can even carry her if you want easily
Sensual 9/10 easy chat. Will check if u feel ok.

Give her a try if you are still thinking
Old 11-02-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Wow now got $1500 for overnight.. Crazy
$1500 for massage and overnight ?: FJ also no such expensive le which ml must be crazy
Old 11-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
wa who's the special one ? sleep at marina bay sands president's suite ah
This joker FL https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-fj/
1 shot at lower price I also won't go for her..
Old 11-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
$1500 for massage and overnight ?: FJ also no such expensive le which ml must be crazy
Haha few days ago i did happen see this $1500 i almost roll off my chair
The person spent must be some big lobster.
I dun see any features that boost her rate. Cant even beat yue yue in term of look
Old 11-02-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
This joker FL https://sglonelyguys.info/wei-wei-fj/
1 shot at lower price I also won't go for her..
I think previously Cher also used same photos. Location similar also.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
You can lin lin good in massage,soft or hard?suprised see her sexy slim can do massage.
Go try her bro, to me money's worth.
As for beauty to each his own.
I say she pre milf boobs B if only C betterlah but no complains at her price and service gd in massage and sensual too.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post

Tried Lin Lin. Really not bad as a full package

Looks 7/10 definitely all ml same older than pic
Location 8/10 public or drive can reach
Apartment stay alone so good.

Massage 9/10 I dun give full score so highest I can give. She is small but know the techniques and is hard. Target the right spots
Figure 8/10 can be 9 if she has bigger boobs but overall package is good. No fats slim and small size. You can even carry her if you want easily
Sensual 9/10 easy chat. Will check if u feel ok.

Give her a try if you are still thinking
Agreed with you bro. 😊
For now she will be my get to go ML if i want massage and sensual.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I think previously Cher also used same photos. Location similar also.
ya this one same one i saw... $1500 for overnight is crazy though.. might as well book her $160 x 8 hours = $1280, still cheaper lol

business is bad? seems quite a few switching to offering FJ recently..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1