The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 09-06-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sieg85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

7 June Miki from Xclusive

First FR. Been a lurker.

First impression, very pretty SYT with big eyes. Able to converse in English very well.

Body : small size with the right proportions. Big enhanced boobs but still soft and nice to play with. got some tattoos on her body other than the one on her breasts.
BJ: opted for capped BJ for safety. got good suction.
FJ: tight and wet. tried missionary and doggy. When I was abt to cum, pulled out and signalled for COF and she moved into position below me. mindful not to kena her hair I aimed it downwards and I sprayed it on her face.
Lovely sight.
(communicated beforehand that I wanted COF and paid extra)
GFE : More FB than GF, but still works. very talkative and able to hold conversation well in English.

RTF : probably. YMMV
Old 09-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
myloxyloto is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyloxyloto is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyloxyloto is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nicole, 8/6/19 3:30PM

A real good time spent with her. She really gave a good GFE, with a big hug at the door and after we entered the room. Attached toilet in the room, so there's total privacy.

Looks - 8/10, can tell that it's her in the picture
Body - 7/10, am a boobs lover, but this is an exception.
BBBJ - 7/10, feels more like a gf sucking my dick than a FL
FJ - 10/10, will explain below
GFE - 10/10

1st Shot - Released in doggie style. there's a mirror in the room, halfway while bonking her she turned to the mirror. i turned and looked, and got so turned on so i gave it to her good. good stereo system, real loud.

Rested for around 10-20 minutes, she did not use her phone at all. was just stroking my body and dick after she gave me a massage. not a good one like you'd expect from Thai massage girls, but good enough.

2nd Shot - she rode me so hard and continued even after i had released my load, to the point the CD slipped off (no there was no raw action). we had a good laugh at that.

TL;DR - if you are looking for a sexy lady, try someone else. but if you just wanna chill and have fun, nicole might be for you.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Claim for my free bonk Mei SS
A sex commando this one.
Looks: 7/10 A definite horny looking OL. Her eyes can eat me up. Not a syt to be fair and looks better than presented on her thread.

Body: 8/10. Womanly curves her ass is the main dish.

Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced soft C.

Pussy: 8/10. Trimmed and itching to get fucked. The way she pushed my head to lick her hard is the best proof. Luckily no weird after taste.

French: 8/10. Slow at the start she initiated kisses only but when fucking time she sucked my tongue in full.

BBBJ: 9/10. Surprisingly good and hardworking. She really took great care of my rod and crown jewel. AR was short but at least she attempted.

CIM: Yes she is willing to take cim.

FJ: 9/10. Insane hard furious riding she auto arched forward to french and lick my nipples. Doggy was tight and wet all the way. The way she gripped mini me in her cunt resulted in me losing my 1st shot easily. Did missionary till i cim for 2nd shot. She was ready when i signalled her of my intent. Steady!

GFE: 8/10 Polite, friendly, attentive. The more i look at her the more she looks like a colleague i always fantasize of banging in the office when everyone left lol. Not syt lover but one horny good milfy looking chick with top notch service.

RTF: Yes though many choices out there with the rebirth of many old signboards coming back.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3179 / Power: 16
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bella (Silkstockings)

As usual if there's an AJ babe, it always interest me

Bella is a totally different breed. A total knockout.
She's Young and pretty and MOST IMPORTANT, she enjoys AJ and that totally make things different.

BBBJ: 9/10 Suction is there with a nice eyes contact
FJ: 9/10 Can take hard pounding
AJ: 10/10 She asked for it after fucking her pussy for a while.

Recommended a total SYT pretty Babe for sure with a nice bottom for a AJ session.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dzeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for New (love affair)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=731332

The first thing I will point out is she is not 162cm as advertised but maybe 145cm/40kg and definitely not a C cup. So boob lovers and guys who like their girls tall and slim can skip this review already. Tiny girls lovers can consider. This girl is VERY small.

Shower: had to spend 5-10mins convince her to join me in the shower and she was being all cute about not wanting to join me so idk if she thinks this is foreplay or what.

Looks: slightly different from photos but you wouldn't reject.

Location: Very good. Clean room and towels. Relatively high class hotel in central. Reachable by bus.

Things she outright refused: French (kiss ok, will French a little when she high), BBBJ

Things I never try: CIM, COB, COF, 69 (I was abit sianed after having to convince her to shower together and getting BJ instead of BBBJ so never try a lot of things.)

The good: she is extremely cute, got nice butt and tight oussy and she responds very well to fingering, she came 2-3 times from my fingers. Her riding you is quite shiok because her waist is very small and she got a fleshy cute butt. Also because she is small size, can easily flip her here and there to get your best angle. She is also quite flexible, I almost bent her in half for my 2nd shot with both her feet up to her head when I was too excited. She likes to cuddle and will initiate HJs.

The bad: she doesn't do all listed services and you waste time finding out what she will and will not do. Will ask for tips when she doesn't do all services stated.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Source - TeerukLover
Babe - Nicole
Date - Sat 8 June 2019
Time - 1830hrs

TeerukLover Stable Link

Close to this pix

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal SEX-tification experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you. YMMV. (Please do not compare my standard and yours)

Looks - 6/10 (Average, grows on you, she is not Photogenic, somehow she is cuter)
Personality - 7/10 (Always Smiling, Chatty, Friendly, Excellent GFE)
Body - 6/10 (Petite)
Boobs - "B" plus cup (not recommended for BOOB Lovers, Natural as I do not see any cuts besides am not an expert, sensitive tiny nips)
Communication - 8/10 (Primary English, but I got ACE Card becos I speak conversational thai lingo, passable conversation English)
Frenching - 9/10 (More feeling with Tongue time)
Cunninglus - Did not try (slight Bushy, get wet easily when done right with fingers, made her cum 2 times, sweet and juicy, no smell, use mostly fingers instead)
Fellatio - 9/10 (She score high as well because of her style and DT, I love the way she does it, this time round can feel she does it with feelings)
FJ - 7/10 (she cum 2 times with each time can feel the contractions of her pussy walls, she prefers the fast and furious style)
AJ - Did not try
Massage - Did not try (Just pure hugging and caressing in between session shots)

Accommodating - 10/10 (Attentive and Hospitable, takes care of you until you leave, left her phone on table)

Awards - 4.5/5 Stars

RTF - Maybe, as there are many more kawaii babes

Stable
Quick and Fast Response, very detail instructions to location. Very discreet ... I love it !!! I am very pleased and happy with his service to me with his recommendations. Good Job Bro SK !!!

Apartment inside is clean and well-maintained, towels are dry (nothing to complain about), toilet is clean. Nicole has own attached toilet, however, there is not hot water, I am fine as I shower with cold water.

The Good
Nicole knows how to use her lips and smiles alot. Her Svc and GFE meets my basic average expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. Her room has a private shower room connected.

The Bad
I cannot find any fault with her. If she shave will be better.

The Ugly
I cannot find any fault with her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 09-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lambtonworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has been a lurker decided to post my first FR is ages.
FR for Winnie TeerukLover
Date of bonk 6 June 1am last slot.
Looks: 9/10 similar to photos posted.
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced but relatively hard to the touch but hard sensitive nipples for sucking
Body: 8/10 slim without tummy skin is very well maintained smooth to the touch
BBBJ: 8/10 Sebei hardworking, sucks non stop till you request to stop, no complains.
FJ. 9/10 Bit on the towel during heavy pounding session, looking at that orgasmic face really buay tahan
RTF: Yes
Overall: 8/10 A hardworking girl althought might be a little green to this industry, but service attitude and willingness to provide trumps all of that.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Read this review and fast hand fast leg booked her for 1 shot at $80 for 45 minutes earlier this morning.

It's her first time in this business and she had previously been in SG as a ktv girl in Cuppage.

Unfortunately she was very shocked to receive me as she had a late night with her friends at Aura. She shares that she is presently working in Rescue in BKK.

Think she was tired, service was okay. I think it wasn't the best but it wasn't bad. Unfortunately because she didn't have much rest, shower was on my own. Think there's a fair bit of laziness at her end.

At the very least, her body is tight and she complains that she has had too many tattoos.

We were done in 20 minutes. Since her next appt was at the same time my session was to end, I decided to be nice to let her rest.

Amongst the 3 ladies I had, Becky (Milky way), Ruby and her, I think she's still the better one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
FR for Slut Dungeon Ning
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=730981

Location: Central.Parking for cars easily found, public transport need to walk 10-15min but easily navigated.
Room: She shares the place with Cookie and Mintra, each with their own room, working aircon, toilet and fresh towels. They have alot of spare towels and they wash their towels with proper detergent and all.
Look: 99.99% the same as the photo showed. Syt with a little of the clumsy clumsy girl look. Slim but got the right curves. She's 23 this year turning 24 next month so bros who visit might want to surprise her by buying a small cake.
Boobs: I think is around A cup, not very flat abit perky perky, nips are sensitive and nice to lick. She is abit self-aware of her small tits but i told her it was cute and i personally do not mind.
FJ: Super tight and nice. Did missionary and when i was tired she offered to do cowgirl. She doesn't use KY. Very sensitive and she told me she had "finished" just right after i cum so technically we cum together haha.
BBBJ: Her BBBJ is fantastic with a mixture of her tongue and her HJ almost immediately cum.
GFE: As i was her first customer and she woke up just before i got there, she showered already so didn't request for her to shower with me. Alot of frenching and light kisses. Even got me water to drink after the first shot. Very easy to break ice( she likes to play MOBA games on her phone mlbb etc)
Overall: 9/10. Is like doing your petite cute poly crush. She only use phone when we are both resting but when we talk she will stop using it.
RTF: dont think i got the chance to do so as she is leaving in 9 days. Bros who book her can try to bring some local food as she wants to know more about Singapore.
https://imgur.com/f9s1gbk (most accurate photo)
https://imgur.com/Gi8NggQ (her most recent photo shared with me)
https://imgur.com/zjcKfLu (her somewhat recent photo)
Old 09-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My experience was some what different when I visited her yesterday. Tried the 80/1/60 deal.

Room was small - could only accommodate a single bed. Shower was very small - she had me shower on my own. Air con wasn't working and I was perspiring like mad.

Service wasn't fantastic, just hj me a bit then went for the deed.

Will I rtf? For the room and the service - unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialThai View Post

Ruby – Juventus

OKT: as usual. swift and prompt

Room: Normal with attached toilet inside.

Pic accuracy: 100%. IMO she looks chio in person.

Boobs: Nice BIG shaped C BOOBS.

Body: Nice Slim Sexy BODY

Catbath: Catbath me like i am her bf

Shower: Shower together with me

BBBJ: good solid twirling bbbj

Painting:very wet

Fj: she can make me cum twice

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes.

Communication: Good Command of English.

RTF: For sure, definitely.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
drunkenboy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tana from Regentlust
Date:9/6
Time: 1pm
Looks:8-9/10 won’t reject, ting tong character bubbly kind. Same as pictures
Boobs:9/10, enhanced huge racks slightly hard.
BJ: love licking the balls, love the eye contact.
FJ: Ass lovers must try. Good for doggy, nice ass to spank. She will ask you to spank her if she gets high
GFE: More like a fuck buddy 9/10, will cuddle with you talk cock, massage was good too
French: 8/10 can French not alot of tongue at first but once you make her high, lots of tongue
Overall: 9/10, RTF high chance this one service very good, highlight is still the blowjob and her ass when you doggy her.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Aris is a cute SYT who works as a masseur back home.
Provides decent massage before the deed.
Offers good catbath and bbbj.
She seems a bit shy and passive but she's ok to be dominated.

=== ARIS@TEERUKLOVER Overall 8.0/10 ===

Girl ------- ARIS
House ------ TEERUKLOVER
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- B (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $140/90 mins
Visit on --- 08 Jun 2019 11pm
Old 09-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 23
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Been MIA for a while due to some business trips lately. Came back and managed to get 1st blood for a fresh new lady. Here we go, Aries from TRL.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Apartment:
Not new apartment but definitely better than those run-down and old shophouses. No attached toilet for her room though.

Face: 8/10
It's her in the posted pic. Maybe 10% discount for the filtering effect and sharpening of the chin. Definitely Syt look and most importantly I like her cheerful personality. A bit shy shy initially. And she like cosplay!!! Hee hee... (Evil smile)

Body: 8.5/10
Not those skinny-to-bone model type but definitely slim. A few small tattoos but nothing scary. Buttocks have enuf fresh for those who like doggy like me. Only thing not perfect is that there is a c section scar. But I hardly notice it coz I dun let her remove her clothing... See pic bah.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural B and handful enuf to see them bouncing. Nowadays getting more diff to find natural ones liao... She finds it ticklish at times but still let me suck as much as I want. I noticed she like me to grab her boobs hard when she is cumming. Hee hee.

Frenching: 9/10
No obstruction or resistance from her. Managed to French her when doing standing doggy with her. If u treat her softly and nicely (not forcefully) and you will be rewarded.

Painting/Fingering: 8/10
Painting yes! She is ok to let me finger outside but not insert inside. Can be better if she shave / trim short her bushes below. But it's still not too bushy either... No smell.

BBBJ: 8/10
I'm not really a fan of this. But she bbbj me well. Slow and sensual type. Can't expect cute meimei to do those hardcore type.

FJ: 9.5/10
Din her in several positions and all ok. I give her a high score becoz she like doggy like me!!! Very very shiok to see her boobs bouncing in the mirror while I did her in standing doggy in front of her dressing table while she is in cosplay uniform.

GFE: 8.5/10
She can speak English quite well. No need google translate. Massage me automatically after 1st round but dun expect those strong massage lar.

Overall: 8.5/10
Pls treat her softly as this is her first trip to this island. Pls dun complain to Okt why cosplay not provided coz it's mine. Hahaha... I secretly brought 2 sets along. U all can imagine what the other cosplay set is like.

RTF: Yes! Cosplay + Doggy + Cute slim Syt + Bouncing natural boobs!!!

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, do upz my pts if u like my FR!

Thanks for the solid FR! I am curious which other cosplay u brought for her!
Old 09-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nida from RL

Claiming my lucky draw free bonk. Actually i was a bit skeptical about the lucky draw before this, until i saw my name on the winner list its real guys.

On to the FR:
I would sum Nida up as a MILF succubus; super horny, high sex drive. She made me feel like a delicious cake which she can't wait to devour. Keep saying im super cute and want to "fuck many many times", fuck i left the place feeling like i was the gigolo. LOL, she said if i was her bf, i will die because she will fuck me non-stop. It was nice to hear her compliments, but as usual i take everything they say with a huge pinch of salt.

Her high sex drive and moaning was such an turn on that both my shots came fairly fast. As we spooned for a bit before shower, i was kissing and licking the back of her neck and left shoulder and surprisingly her body began twitching; I found her secret erogenous zone. Now that i made her horny again, she asked me to bang her a 3rd time. YMMV, please don't expect her to do this for everyone. Sadly for me (and her), after some hard pounding, i couldn't cum, too tired .

When i was leaving, she was still fucking horny (stick my finger in and she was still wet), so she told me to tell you guys to come fuck her quickly. See what i mean by succubus?

English: Very good english, no need google translate.
Looks: Discount 20% as she is slightly older, but her complexion is still good. Milfy look (not for SYT lovers), standard Thai tan, ~150cm.
Body: On the meaty side (not for slim lovers). Enhanced C/D with bigger than average nips, quite soft can hardly feel the implant, it looked saggy in the photos, but its not.
French: Mostly just kissed.
BBJ: She will ask you to go on top to mouth fuck her with good suction and tongue action.
Painting/Fingering: Clean shaven (one of the bros bought her a shaver, lol), no smell, super wet obviously.
FJ: Kept begging for the D during foreplay, she is so horny she will tell you what she wants. I don't mind, so i accommodate her . She likes it rough; hard pounding, choking, grabbing her tits, slapping her ass, etc.
GFE/Service: This is where she shines; very friendly and chatty always smiling, aims to please, auto-cuddles between rounds, not time watcher. I won't say GFE, more like FWB with a horny MILF

RTF: Not likely, i think she too gao lat for me, my body like jelly when i left, I still prefer SYT

PSA: She wants me to tell bros visiting about her sensitive area behind her neck and shoulders. And if you are buying her food, she really really likes chinese kale (gai lan) with dried noodles (like sarawak noodle or wanton mee those type). Confirm will score bonus points.

OKT: Prompt reply and clear instructions. Thanks for the free bonk!

Last edited by sammybk; 09-06-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 22
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
My experience was some what different when I visited her yesterday. Tried the 80/1/60 deal.

Room was small - could only accommodate a single bed. Shower was very small - she had me shower on my own. Air con wasn't working and I was perspiring like mad.

Service wasn't fantastic, just hj me a bit then went for the deed.

Will I rtf? For the room and the service - unlikely.
I reject when I saw the actual girl.
PS too much.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field report of my very first experience with FL.

I booked a tarma with SS. Girls: Bowwy and Audi.
Silk bro was very quick in responding.
The place was nothing amazing. A bit empty entrance, but the important things were all there. The shower was large and all the three of us could fit in comfortably. The bed was nice.

The girls were the ones in the pics. I dare say they are even more beautiful than in the pics. Great bodies and beautiful faces.
They were very friendly and sensual.
I cannot comment on the different services, since my performance was terrible. I came very quickly the first time during the BJ (well it was too good) and then I could not get it up till the end. Definitely one of the worst performances in my life, wtf
I guess I was a bit nervous as it was my first time, and I had 3 sleepless nights because of jetlag.
Nonetheless they took good care of me and tried their best. I enjoyed them, but not as much as I would have liked, but what can I do, it was my fault.

They said they are going away in one or two weeks, which is a pity, because I would definitely rtf (hopefully next time it will work), but I don't think I will have time, and I want to take advantage of the SS promotion and try the other girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1