The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 13
Naproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to beholdNaproxen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Micky from Sex Amazon

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=729126

Look: 7. 5/10. Not much make up when I meet her, she still looks good. Normal thai tan.

Body: 7/10. Her height is about 160cm and she is very slim with flat tummy. I am sure alot of bros likes slim girls but I prefer girls who are just abit slightly meatier (not fat girl).

Boobs: C+ / D cup enhanced, brown nipples and sensitive to licking

BBBJ: 8/10. Slow sensual tongue movement on my balls, good suction.

Pussy: 8/10. Trimmed, very wet. Looks nice and low mileage.

Painting & fingering: Yes, gets wet very fast. Sensitive and loves being licked and fingered. Nice moan when gets aroused, and will cover her face as she is shy to show her shiok facial expression.

Frenching: Yes.

FJ: 8/10. After I got her aroused, she punished me by keep asking me to bang her harder. She loves hard pounding maybe because she feels horny after foreplay. The harder I pound, the louder she moans and she is very accomdative.

GFE: 8/10. Speaks good english, always smiling, good attitude, initiates to chat. She will try to kc.

Overall: 8/10. Worthy every cent, good service and attitude, nothing to complain.

RTF: Yes, but too many nice looking girls around.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
Unfortunately she was very shocked to receive me as she had a late night with her friends at Aura.
Yeah she say she miss her friends coz shes been in the apartment the whole time.
Old 09-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellrazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's to my first FR

(Disclaimer - This is based on my experience and may differ from yours.)

Had a chance to book Bella from Silkstockings. Bro SILK was accommodating quick in his response to get me the earliest available slot for the day.

I must say she looks hotter in person.
For those into AJ should definitely give it a go. All I can say is I got outlasted and out played during the session.

Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction
FJ: 9/10 Pounder her like no tomorrow.
AJ: 10/10 She was ready and willing however I didn't manage to last long.
Overall had a great session.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Field report of my very first experience with FL.

I booked a tarma with SS. Girls: Bowwy and Audi.
Silk bro was very quick in responding.
The place was nothing amazing. A bit empty entrance, but the important things were all there. The shower was large and all the three of us could fit in comfortably. The bed was nice.

The girls were the ones in the pics. I dare say they are even more beautiful than in the pics. Great bodies and beautiful faces.
They were very friendly and sensual.
I cannot comment on the different services, since my performance was terrible. I came very quickly the first time during the BJ (well it was too good) and then I could not get it up till the end. Definitely one of the worst performances in my life, wtf
I guess I was a bit nervous as it was my first time, and I had 3 sleepless nights because of jetlag.
Nonetheless they took good care of me and tried their best. I enjoyed them, but not as much as I would have liked, but what can I do, it was my fault.

They said they are going away in one or two weeks, which is a pity, because I would definitely rtf (hopefully next time it will work), but I don't think I will have time, and I want to take advantage of the SS promotion and try the other girls.
Your 1st experience with FL and u went for tarma👍👍👍
Old 09-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mei of silkstockings.(1/5)

Just had a good session with Mei.
Mei is a sweet and bubbly lady of 25 yrs old.
Light Tan consider fair for a Thai.
About 1.6m with Long hair. Deep set expressive eyes that give her a exotic look.
Slim with big boobs soft with brown large nips.
Pussy trimmed with small clits.
Can French with deep tongue fight.
Lick her neck and she will purr and moan.
Paint her and she will squirm and get wet.
Petite and carry for deep penetration. She love it.
When she cummed she will grab you tight and f u back stroke for stroke.
Her cowgirl is also good as she will take in slowly and you can see her facial
expression from fearful to satisfaction. Her up and down with grinding and boobs bouncing make shoot. After cumming she will rest on u to cool down
before wash up.
After shower she gave me a very good massage from head to toes.
She is a masseur in Bkk.
Try to massage my little dragon for 2nd rd but I declined
Cause I am old man don’t want to get heart Attack 5555.
Sweet and friendly with great attitude, great fj and good massage.
Left a sextified and relaxed man.
Rtf very likely.

Okt as usual polite and efficient.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
Yeah she say she miss her friends coz shes been in the apartment the whole time.
probably because she's so hot and popular
Old 09-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Your 1st experience with FL and u went for tarma👍👍👍
Power Chiongster. Salute!
Old 09-06-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
abang666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Apple from Galaxy.

WYSIWYG
exactly same as the picture.

Boobs A
French yes
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
GFE 10/10

really nice girl.
Friendly
Bubbly attitude
Basic english
In between will massage me.

Wouldnt mind overnight with her next time
Old 09-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Power Chiongster. Salute!
Wonder what is the term for 4some
Old 09-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
probably because she's so hot and popular
haha yes definitely thinking maybe i should go visit her one more time before she fly off anot
Old 09-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston_81 View Post
Bella (Silkstockings)

As usual if there's an AJ babe, it always interest me

Bella is a totally different breed. A total knockout.
She's Young and pretty and MOST IMPORTANT, she enjoys AJ and that totally make things different.

BBBJ: 9/10 Suction is there with a nice eyes contact
FJ: 9/10 Can take hard pounding
AJ: 10/10 She asked for it after fucking her pussy for a while.

Recommended a total SYT pretty Babe for sure with a nice bottom for a AJ session.
Just wondering if her eyes in real life are so dreamy😋 She looks a bit like Chingmy Yau in one of her other photos on her thread😋
Old 09-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rida from Mansion

She’s expensive at 170, but she’s really great combination of looks and service

Looks wise is close to the photos posted. She’s mid 20s. Nice body with a sexy face. Nicely shaved below with natural B/C cups. Excellent English so easy to chat

Service is great. High energy fucking with lots of positions including in front of mirror, standing and all over the furniture. Great BBBJ with eye contact. Allows light kissing and gentle fingering. Great dirty talk during FJ

First time booking with the OKT, good prompt replies

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=731490

Old 09-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Cherry (SD)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=731456
https://slut-dungeon.com/babe/cherry/

Cherry is an early-20s KTV lady from Korat. Toured Korea previously.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5", slim and petite built with a cute butt. Thai-tanned with smooth complexion. Sports a couple of tattoos and a belly button. The photos and videos posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural C- cup with pointy nipples.

Fluent Frencher. Allows painting but doesn't welcome fingering. Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking too. CIM available.

FJ. A young, shaved and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Her rodeo and grinding skills are commendable. The noisy bed is unfortunately hindering her from going all the way though. Forget to doggy her this time so I will be back.

Cherry is your young and passionate lover. Always smiling and willing to please.

Speaks minimal English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 09-06-2019 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried the new stable Thaimodelclub?
Old 09-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!

3/5 Bella Silk for FJ+AJ
Looks: 10/10. Really pretty as photos. Flawless smooth skin with 0 blemishes.
Body: 9/10. Slim and smells nice.
Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced C/D cups soft already.
Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and delicious.
French: 9/10 Great frencher. Coordinates with the music she played from her hp.
BBBJ: 9/10 One of the best I tried.
FJ: 9/10 One of the best I tried. Cowgirl and doggy are ger favorite positions.
AJ: 10/10 The best I tried. She wanted it and i obliged and totally moaned like crazy as I inched slowly into her shithole. I seriously think she wants dicks in her asshole than her chee bye lol. Well, I did my best to satisfy her asshole with a prolonged attack. Ang Pai in town as I humbly serviced her gao gao. Aiya, forgot to give her AR.
GFE: 9/10 Bella is as classy as her photos. Really chio and speaks good english and she knows how to press the right buttons to kc the weak hearted bros. Hobby is photography and travelling and also getting fucked in her asshole. Beware!
RTF: Prefer to find a new cunt to insert into cos I am not the kc game. Bella is great to be perfectly honest but too bad she is FL. Boss Sam's rules "fuck and go" applies lol.

And fuck you RUPPU!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1