The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

H20r22 Michelle operate from what time?
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 24-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
H20r22 Michelle operate from what time?
Bro, with respect, Michelle is H22R20 and she starts work from 11:00am and go back 6:00pm, latest she told me was 7:00pm.

I thank you.
Old 24-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After a long rest of 6 months, I have decided to re-visit Petain..
It started to rain when I was there and it is really heavy..
Well.. started with H22, seems like it is a "hot" house recently..
Indeed, there were many bros waiting at the "back lane" for R19,20,21

Since it was raining.. I have decided to just wait outside..
Standing facing the doors, the left most room of the three opens..
I didn't even give it a thought, I simply just went into the room..

Can some bro tells me is that room R20 or R19?

Quite a pleasant looking girl but on the plump side..
Not really anything extra-ordinary.. the service is just "so-so"
she is quite friendly and we chat a little before I said "good-bye"

So.. was it Niki? the new-girl? Or the infamous Michelle?
Old 24-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 21
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Geylang is not longer a good place for FJ due to the influx of PRC and these PRCs doesn't come cheap with avarage service.

Some bros might disagree with me but those bro who have cheong in GL and PT will know what I mean. I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location.
I can vouch for dat. Geylang PRC only look good - they all neh neh big, wear low cut, very short and tight dress and long long legs with high heels look very seductive. But in the room no good or i should say not good enough given the amount we're paying. So GL PRC is for viewing pleasure only.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post

In this case my Bro it is R21 - Xue Er, as you have also mentioned "on the plump side". R20 - Michelle is not plump, but neither is R21 - Xue Er, also not plump.
Maybe what you meant was the right most room of the three?

Agree, Nikki not that spectacular as Michelle. So among the 3 new WLs, IMHO, it is Michelle - H22R20 that really stands out, next is Xue Er - R21 and last is Nikki - R19.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I start cheonging PT only about 5 months. And I dare to say that PT have provide the best place for FJ in whole Singapore without burning a big hole in your wallet.

Geylang is not longer a good place for FJ due to the influx of PRC and these PRCs doesn't come cheap with avarage service.

Some bros might disagree with me but those bro who have cheong in GL and PT will know what I mean. I'm not surprise that one day, PT will overtake GL as the preffered FJ location.

I agree with you on the wallet bit. But seriously don't discount PRCs alogether bro. I don't mean the PRC GL streetwalkers, they suck (like I mentioned in another thread to you).

There are some truly fantastic PRC FL gems introduced by non-okt samsters here in SB that are life-changing experiences hahahaha. I've had two recently who were just mind blowing. Yes, I am bias (and I am very lucky to have met the good ones), because in my experience, the most incredible fucks are PRCs and Malaysian Chinese... hands down
Old 24-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:

I think you got it wrong.... standing facing the doors.. on the most left should be R21. I saw her before.. she is only about 1.58m 48kg... small built lady about 30 yr old. I never try her before... looks not my type.

If you mentioned slightly plump, I guess should be the most right, that is R19. I think she is about 1.65m 53kg... abit ba-ba.. wearing tight fit dress.

the one in the center is R20. After 5 attempts to check out on her... still have not chance to see her face

When you enter H22, 2nd section... the 1st room is R19... followed by R20 and R21
Old 24-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

If slightly plump, it can't be the new girl, petite Xue Er or the sexy Michelle, it would be Nikki in room 19

Cheers
Old 24-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I saw her before.. she is only about 1.58m 48kg... small built lady about 30 yr old. I never try her before... looks not my type.

If you mentioned slightly plump, I guess should be the most right, that is R19. I think she is about 1.65m 53kg... abit ba-ba.. wearing tight fit dress.

the one in the center is R20. After 5 attempts to check out on her... still have not chance to see her face
Next time I go to PT and see a guy carry a measuring tape and a weighing scale, I will know it's Bro Alvin36!! hahahaha.

Wah bro, you're a man with a meticulous eye for detail.... my kind of people

Therefore, I would caution you when you finally lay your meticulous eye on Michelle's delicious butt... take care my brotherhahahahaha
Old 24-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
I can vouch for dat. Geylang PRC only look good - they all neh neh big, wear low cut, very short and tight dress and long long legs with high heels look very seductive. But in the room no good or i should say not good enough given the amount we're paying. So GL PRC is for viewing pleasure only.

GL is more like Orchard Road nowadays. GL used to be good in those days but now... I doubt
Old 24-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I agree with you on the wallet bit. But seriously don't discount PRCs alogether bro. I don't mean the PRC GL streetwalkers, they suck (like I mentioned in another thread to you).

There are some truly fantastic PRC FL gems introduced by non-okt samsters here in SB that are life-changing experiences hahahaha. I've had two recently who were just mind blowing. Yes, I am bias (and I am very lucky to have met the good ones), because in my experience, the most incredible fucks are PRCs and Malaysian Chinese... hands down

Intro me and prove me wrong bro
Old 24-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
GL is more like Orchard Road nowadays. GL used to be good in those days but now... I doubt
The heydays were 3-4years ago. Those were the best ever days in Singapore... girls, girls, girls everywhere!!!!

I used to be in GL everyday at a coffeeshop with some bros. We just pick the beautiful girls walking by, and they would hang out with us, fuck us, suck us.... just like picking ripe peaches from a tree. That simple, that delicious. Best times man!

Anyway, this is PT thread. Sorry, sorry for side tracking. Back to regular programming.....
Old 24-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Nikki H22R19

My target for tonight was Michelle H02R16. Upon reaching the back alley I already saw the uncle that was her regular customer and I thought, great, I'm screwed!

So I waited by her door as she was busy. I can see the uncle on the prowl and heard his HP ring, ah, Michelle called him already. So I positioned myself to make sure she will see me once she opens her door and take me after the uncle. But alas it was not meant to be. As the uncle go in I signalled to her and she say sorry as that would be her last call, she want to go back already. Ok fine, so I went off to plan B. I will settle my accounts with Michelle and that uncle some other day, hehe!

I walked to H22 hoping and praying that Nikki was still there. Upon reaching the back lane I was relieved to see her standing by her door chatting with Xue Er. As I entered I gave her the fee and we start chatting, unknown to me that my dear Michelle was still in her room and she butt in, as if saying, "aha! gotcha!" haha! Nikki told me Michelle was still there and I said, shit, I thought she go already, no more light! "No light meh?", she asked.

Nevermind, I shall see Michelle this coming Saturday, hehe. For now, it is Nikki!

Nikki - H22R19:

Catbath: 8.5/10 - extra half point for her enthusiast in licking and slurping my nipples.

Frenching: NIL - oh crap! I guess Michelle wins!

AR: 8/10 - ok-ok

BBBJ: 8/10 - ok-ok

69: 10/10 - oh yeah! This has got to be her forte! Man, she was really at it eating my cock! We started slowly, getting our rythm. As I was licking her pussy and asshole she would let out a faint moan. Then, I lick her ass cheeks and would suckle them like a baby and let go with a popping sound. Now at this point she would let out a loud, "ah!" Then I went faster, and so did she. More faster, and she matched my speed for every notch that I went up! Wow! Once we got our rythm we were sucking, lickng each other our head motions were like pistons in the engine of a car going at high speed! Damn shiok!!!

FJ: 9/10 - missionary, man she was really loud, letting it all out and me fucking her brains out! As she was fine tuning my nipples I was pumping her and the piak-piak sounds were echoing inside the walls of her room.

What a great session! We were both panting hard afterwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
.....Agree, Nikki not that spectacular as Michelle. So among the 3 new WLs, IMHO, it is Michelle - H22R20 that really stands out, next is Xue Er - R21 and last is Nikki - R19.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Bro fornicator I beg to differ, hope you don't mind. IMHO, if this were the Olympics, the final result will be as follows:

Gold: Michelle
Silver: Nikki
Bronze: Xue Er

I thank you.
Old 24-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 16
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Hi Bros , Just wanna know, how do you all ask for 69 and freching, i still a newbie, been to petain for 8 times only, so far i RTF michelle H22R20 , she gave me 69 on the second visit, 1st n the 3rd was normal only, no freching no 69. Other WL like Nikki H22R19/H16R17 moon n a few others only gave me the normal services, no freching n no 69.

Any Bros know which WL would confirm do freching/69? Maybe Ann ?

How do you all initiate it, bec i seem it have some problems about how to ask them for it as i dont know if they do it or not.

any bros can give some advise?
Old 25-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Hi Bros , Just wanna know, how do you all ask for 69 and freching, i still a newbie, been to petain for 8 times only, so far i RTF michelle H22R20 , she gave me 69 on the second visit, 1st n the 3rd was normal only, no freching no 69. Other WL like Nikki H22R19/H16R17 moon n a few others only gave me the normal services, no freching n no 69.

Any Bros know which WL would confirm do freching/69? Maybe Ann ?
How do you all initiate it, bec i seem it have some problems about how to ask them for it as i dont know if they do it or not.

any bros can give some advise?
Ann H07R01(2F), yes can confirm do frenching/69. No need to ask for 69 because she will offer to you. Frenching, just kiss her, if she accept, that's it.

As for other WLs, you ask lah, they will politely tell you if can or cannot frenching/69. Don't be shy.

You want frenching/69, try Sally H02R03, Ah May H11R09, or Violet H14R06.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1