The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinballbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaapaa View Post
I've tried Niva both times when she was here.

But did not return to try her this time around.

Body and boobs are same as pictures.

But what is lacking is in the gfe department. It's feels very transactional.

During break time she will play with her facebook.

What really turns me off is that her mouth has a funky smell both times I tried her. which is why I didn't wanna rtf her this time.
Bro thanks for sharing!
Old 30-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
nicekai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Stable - Tomyam69
Girl - Dolly
Time - 12am
Date - 30 July 2015
Location - Apartment with attached toilet

Initially was hesitating whether to book Dolly as her pics provided are too pretty that makes me think that it is fake pic. From OKT assurance that she looks like pic, i went ahead.

Upon seeing her at the door, first impression, she is very pretty! She looks like what you seen in the pics just that her make up not as much. She was wearing a dress like Qi pao. Held my hands and brought me up to her room. While on the way up, she asked whether i am able to speak Thai. When she asked me this, i thought die already, if she only know how to speak Thai then very hard to communicate with her already. End up, her English is very good! Can speak very good English, her accent doesn't sound like Thai. She can also speak Korean.

Up in the room, we both lay on the bed and chit chat. After awhile she told me to go for a shower. She sat on my lap and seductively pealed my clothes off me. At the same time, we were kissing and i was caressing her boobs. Found out that she wasn't wearing any bra, and when i touched her pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties as well. She told me she just went down and buy things without any underwear as she do not like to wear them.

By the time we finally got our clothes off, we were both very horny! She immediately proceeded to BBBJ me. Her BBBJ is good with nice suction, deepthroat at times and will constantly look at you seductively. Caps on after BBBJ and started off with cowgirl. Her pussy is TIGHT! When in cowgirl, she would tend to pull me up to kiss her. She prefers grinding rather than me pumping her. Seldom girls do this as other would want us to shoot faster by pumping fast.

Changed over to missionary, gave her some deep and fast strokes, can see that she is enjoying and managed to make her cum a few times while in missionary. Its easy to tell when she is enjoying as she would tend to pull my face towards her and french.

Tried doggy and reverse cowgirl and changed back to missionary again. Put her legs over my shoulder and pumped her deep and fast until i shot in her pussy. After cumming, she would hold me and not let my dick out of her pussy and get me to french her. Stayed in her pussy for a good 1 - 2 minutes before i insisted on taking it out as i scared the condom would come off.

While we were washing up in the bathroom, she would use her boobs to wash my dick. She is very playful, we spent quite sometime in the bathroom washing each other.

Went back to the bed. We cuddled and talked for very very long! Shared with me many of her things. This is the longest time i can talk to a FL as there is no commercial feel at all. While chatting, we would occasionally french. Then she asked me whether i like tongue or kisses. She said she prefer kissing as it is cute but i told her i like tongue. Immediately she stick out her tongue and let me lick it.

When session is almost ending, wanted to take my clothes which is at the bed side. While standing at the bed side, she sat right infront of my dick and wanted me to kiss her. Gave her a few pecks and she went on the BBBJ me again. I was confused, thought i wanted to leave already and she made me hard on again.

Pushed her down and went down to french her. Licked her from her ears, neck, boobs and down to pussy. When i reached her pussy, she was very wet already! Painted her a little and requested to cap on.

This time, did her only in missionary with frenching from the start until i cummed in her.

After i cummed, we hurriedly went to wash up and get dressed up as it was very late already.

While she was dressing up, she told me that she could not button her dress, while putting on the button for her, she kissed my neck, touch my dick. Then we french again. And finally we got out of the room. She sent me to the door and bid goodbye!

Looks: 10/10 (Same like pics but with lesser make up)
Body: 10/10 (Slim, just nice for her figure)
Boobs: 10/10 (Handful, B + near C)
Frenching/Kissing: 10/10 (She prefers kissing but frenching can be requested)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Good suction, Deep Throat with seductive looks)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight pussy, nice expression, easily cummed, horny and keep wanting for a kiss/french during fj)
GFE: 1000/10 (It is over the roof! TOTALLY NO COMMERCIAL FEEL AT ALL. Can keep chatting, kissing, frenching and she would not reject, her expressions just shows that she wants more and more!)
Old 30-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicekai View Post
Stable - Tomyam69
Girl - Dolly
Time - 12am
Date - 30 July 2015

FJ: 10/10 (Tight pussy, nice expression, easily cummed, horny and keep wanting for a kiss/french during fj)
GFE: 1000/10 (It is over the roof! TOTALLY NO COMMERCIAL FEEL AT ALL. Can keep chatting, kissing, frenching and she would not reject, her expressions just shows that she wants more and more!)
This FR is really good lei....make me cannot tahan and must try!!
Old 30-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light
Aum from TB

super gfe n we french like no tomorrow. her bbbj is fantastic.
she's one hell of a horny girl n loves middle aged man with big cock.
omfg, she keeps telling me she loves mine n keep bbbj me. buay tahan. 2nd shot doggie her for at least a good 10-15 mins n she loves it.
slim n tall with B cups n superb location.
Old 30-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicekai View Post
Stable - Tomyam69
Girl - Dolly
Time - 12am
Date - 30 July 2015

Initially was hesitating whether to book Dolly as her pics provided are too pretty that makes me think that it is fake pic. From OKT assurance that she looks like pic, i went ahead.

Upon seeing her at the door, first impression, she is very pretty! She looks like what you seen in the pics just that her make up not as much. She was wearing a dress like Qi pao. Held my hands and brought me up to her room. While on the way up, she asked whether i am able to speak Thai. When she asked me this, i thought die already, if she only know how to speak Thai then very hard to communicate with her already. End up, her English is very good! Can speak very good English, her accent doesn't sound like Thai. She can also speak Korean.

Up in the room, we both lay on the bed and chit chat. After awhile she told me to go for a shower. She sat on my lap and seductively pealed my clothes off me. At the same time, we were kissing and i was caressing her boobs. Found out that she wasn't wearing any bra, and when i touched her pussy, she wasn't wearing any panties as well. She told me she just went down and buy things without any underwear as she do not like to wear them.

By the time we finally got our clothes off, we were both very horny! She immediately proceeded to BBBJ me. Her BBBJ is good with nice suction, deepthroat at times and will constantly look at you seductively. Caps on after BBBJ and started off with cowgirl. Her pussy is TIGHT! When in cowgirl, she would tend to pull me up to kiss her. She prefers grinding rather than me pumping her. Seldom girls do this as other would want us to shoot faster by pumping fast.

Changed over to missionary, gave her some deep and fast strokes, can see that she is enjoying and managed to make her cum a few times while in missionary. Its easy to tell when she is enjoying as she would tend to pull my face towards her and french.

Tried doggy and reverse cowgirl and changed back to missionary again. Put her legs over my shoulder and pumped her deep and fast until i shot in her pussy. After cumming, she would hold me and not let my dick out of her pussy and get me to french her. Stayed in her pussy for a good 1 - 2 minutes before i insisted on taking it out as i scared the condom would come off.

While we were washing up in the bathroom, she would use her boobs to wash my dick. She is very playful, we spent quite sometime in the bathroom washing each other.

Went back to the bed. We cuddled and talked for very very long! Shared with me many of her things. This is the longest time i can talk to a FL as there is no commercial feel at all. While chatting, we would occasionally french. Then she asked me whether i like tongue or kisses. She said she prefer kissing as it is cute but i told her i like tongue. Immediately she stick out her tongue and let me lick it.

When session is almost ending, wanted to take my clothes which is at the bed side. While standing at the bed side, she sat right infront of my dick and wanted me to kiss her. Gave her a few pecks and she went on the BBBJ me again. I was confused, thought i wanted to leave already and she made me hard on again.

Pushed her down and went down to french her. Licked her from her ears, neck, boobs and down to pussy. When i reached her pussy, she was very wet already! Painted her a little and requested to cap on.

This time, did her only in missionary with frenching from the start until i cummed in her.

After i cummed, we hurriedly went to wash up and get dressed up as it was very late already.

While she was dressing up, she told me that she could not button her dress, while putting on the button for her, she kissed my neck, touch my dick. Then we french again. And finally we got out of the room. She sent me to the door and bid goodbye!

Wow.... A real gem, and a horny one at that....
Old 31-07-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Fr for oceana of pacific stars

Pic Resemblance: 80%
Looks: 8/10 Not bad (the kind that grows on you)
Boobs: 8/10 Nice handful pair to grab (and it's natural!)
Frenching: 7/10 She's rather shy
BBJ: 9/10 skillful tongue
FJ: 8/10 was very accommodating and very enthusiastic
GFE: 8/10 she needs a little time to warm up to you but after that she's very playful
She gives a pretty good massage after.
Old 31-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 11
matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!matzi is one of the Best!
Re: Aum from TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
super gfe n we french like no tomorrow. her bbbj is fantastic.
she's one hell of a horny girl n loves middle aged man with big cock.
omfg, she keeps telling me she loves mine n keep bbbj me. buay tahan. 2nd shot doggie her for at least a good 10-15 mins n she loves it.
slim n tall with B cups n superb location.
which girl and stable bro?? ^^
Old 31-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Aum from TB

Aum from thaibeautiful88
Old 31-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Angel @ ThaiBeautiful88

Been trying ThaiBeautiful88 after a recommendation from one of my good bro, so far all have been good experience.

OKT: Bro TB. Quick and fast response with willingness to answer my queries. Credits to Bro TB also for constantly apologising to me due to some small delay.
Location: nice big apartment. Good for those driving. Public transport also accessible. got a big room with nice view of the city. Bathroom is also attached.

After confirm with Bro TB I went up the apartment and there stood Angel. First impression was that I made the perfect choice! Real SYT and she was wearing a stripped shirt without any shorts! Sexy and total turn on.

Angel held my hand and we went into the big room. Gave me a kiss and placed my hands to cup her boobs. She has this nice soft Big B breasts.

I kissed Angel and she slowly starts stripping me. I groped her ass and it was nice round and soft too. Once we both were in our birthday suits we went into the shower and Angel showered me.

Shower action pretty SOP. Washed me clean and I got a chance to check her assets. After drying myself she told me to wait for her in the bedroom.

I was all ready and waiting for her on the edge of the bed and out came Angel wrapped in her towel. She catwalked like a model and planted another kiss. I removed her towel and began to caress her slowly. Her body is slim with very little fats. Planted kisses all over her body when she was standing and carefully avoiding her nice small eraser nipples; just to build the anticipation.

Angel pushed me over and asked me to lie on the bed when she crawled over me and started to lick my nipple. Soft lick with biting of my nipples and she slowly went down to give me a BBBJ.

BBBJ was good even with braces. deep throat action with plenty of tongue twirling on my dick head. I was rock hard in no time. I flipped her over and my turn to service her. Attacked her nipples and she moaned. My hands went down south and began to rub her clit. Angel has small pussy and no smell. I rubbed and began to insert a finger slowly. It was tight and she is starting to get wet.

After 5 mins of me servicing her, ripped open the CD and cap on. I began to rub my dick on her clit before slowly inserting into her pussy. Entry was smooth without any KY required. After the first few initial thrusts, I went balls deep and Angel moaned even louder. She grabbed the sheets and pillow as I began to thrust faster.

I signalled her to change position and grabbed her so I can pull her ontop of me for cowgirl. Angel managed to pump for 5 mins before I took control and pumped her instead. She then began to grind herself and I believed she cummed there.

I tossed her to the side and went into missionary again before unloading first shot. We remained in that position for sometime before she removed my cap and we went into the shower.

Angel has little command of English, but it was not a problem at all as I could speak thai, and we tcss for a while before starting of the 2nd round. 2nd round still shiok and managed to doggy her. Angel ass is good for doggy too.

After 2nd shot, we showered and still joking with each other before I left her a $50 tips. Angel gave me a goodbye kiss and I told her I will be back.
Old 31-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 11
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD87 View Post

Been trying ThaiBeautiful88 after a recommendation from one of my good bro, so far all have been good experience.

OKT: Bro TB. Quick and fast response with willingness to answer my queries. Credits to Bro TB also for constantly apologising to me due to some small delay.
Location: nice big apartment. Good for those driving. Public transport also accessible. got a big room with nice view of the city. Bathroom is also attached.

After confirm with Bro TB I went up the apartment and there stood Angel. First impression was that I made the perfect choice! Real SYT and she was wearing a stripped shirt without any shorts! Sexy and total turn on.

Angel held my hand and we went into the big room. Gave me a kiss and placed my hands to cup her boobs. She has this nice soft Big B breasts.

I kissed Angel and she slowly starts stripping me. I groped her ass and it was nice round and soft too. Once we both were in our birthday suits we went into the shower and Angel showered me.

Shower action pretty SOP. Washed me clean and I got a chance to check her assets. After drying myself she told me to wait for her in the bedroom.

I was all ready and waiting for her on the edge of the bed and out came Angel wrapped in her towel. She catwalked like a model and planted another kiss. I removed her towel and began to caress her slowly. Her body is slim with very little fats. Planted kisses all over her body when she was standing and carefully avoiding her nice small eraser nipples; just to build the anticipation.

Angel pushed me over and asked me to lie on the bed when she crawled over me and started to lick my nipple. Soft lick with biting of my nipples and she slowly went down to give me a BBBJ.

BBBJ was good even with braces. deep throat action with plenty of tongue twirling on my dick head. I was rock hard in no time. I flipped her over and my turn to service her. Attacked her nipples and she moaned. My hands went down south and began to rub her clit. Angel has small pussy and no smell. I rubbed and began to insert a finger slowly. It was tight and she is starting to get wet.

After 5 mins of me servicing her, ripped open the CD and cap on. I began to rub my dick on her clit before slowly inserting into her pussy. Entry was smooth without any KY required. After the first few initial thrusts, I went balls deep and Angel moaned even louder. She grabbed the sheets and pillow as I began to thrust faster.

I signalled her to change position and grabbed her so I can pull her ontop of me for cowgirl. Angel managed to pump for 5 mins before I took control and pumped her instead. She then began to grind herself and I believed she cummed there.

I tossed her to the side and went into missionary again before unloading first shot. We remained in that position for sometime before she removed my cap and we went into the shower.

Angel has little command of English, but it was not a problem at all as I could speak thai, and we tcss for a while before starting of the 2nd round. 2nd round still shiok and managed to doggy her. Angel ass is good for doggy too.

After 2nd shot, we showered and still joking with each other before I left her a $50 tips. Angel gave me a goodbye kiss and I told her I will be back.
Nice fr. Anyone tried Apple from ThaiB88?
Old 31-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
akira14403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors. Anyone tried mickie from Tomyam69? Would appreciate your kind inputs before i decide.
Old 31-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She previously from Thaiprincess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD87 View Post

Old 31-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 10
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

FR for Lunchtime Session with Janice from TomYam69

One of my more unique experience. According to Janice, she is totally new in this line! Found out she is from Chiangmai and this is her first time in SG.

She is a keen learner. Because she has never done this before, she asked me for pointers like how should she start, what should she do etc etc. I was more than happy to teach her what i think is right for her as well as how to make her customers feel happy. So... whatever i taught her is solely what i like with some pointers on how other bros might want from her.

Figure: Pint size dynamite. Boobs are ok. B to B plus. But looks great on her small frame. Nice looking lady. Friendly and cheerful.

Attitude: A++++

GFE: Confirm great GFE and ZERO Commercial Experience

Massage: SOP

BBBJ: very nice, like an obliging girlfriend. Even tried Deepthroat but she realized she dun like so i never insist. (I told her to only do things that she feels comfortable). Her slurping and tongue twirling around no.2 very powderful.

FJ: Good action. Willing to please. Willing to learn. She told me she thought men like to be on top and be in control. I told her she need to "work" as well. She mentioned she likes to ride and grind, which we did! Really like girlfriend like that. We talked cock sing song as we were in action. When I was abt to cum, she will tell u to hold it coz she wants to cum too.

After the deed, we tcss with my no.2 still in her. Me lying down she sitting on top of me as we talk and she massaged me while doing so.

I didn't go round 2 as i'm usually a one shot guy.

Bathing standard and relaxing. No rush feel.

GFE up another level when she tidy my hair intently as i was dressing up... Just like a dutiful gf helping bf look good.

Bros with experience please impart your skills to her.

Last edited by sgsingaboy; 31-07-2015 at 07:26 PM.
Old 31-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
sasa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Jade from Laxscorts? Reviews?

Proud Member Of SBF CLUB

Recent FR -

Patricia

UP ME AND I WILL HAVE A POWER TO RETURN YOU A FAVOUR
Old 31-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
She previously from Thaiprincess?
yup I think so, last time from Thai Princess.
Apple BOOBS is FUCKING BIG LA. LOL.
just tried pacific stars OCEANIA, will put a FR for her later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1