The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Have been exploring a few places recently for no reason, just felt bored and needed some fun. Sharing some of the places I have tried or went to explore in the past months in terms of LD price and playability. Purely based on my experience. You might have a different one than mine. My memory of the prices are kind blurry because most places are quite similar so apologies for that.

Boat Quay
Price: $60/$70 (I think)
Playability: Mid-High depending on lady

Can’t exactly remember the prices as it was a few months ago but lady drinks are on the higher side. Playability wise most shops are quite similar. In general the bars are darker so easier to play. Out of all the others I’m mentioning below.

Concorde
Price: $36 (3shots) / $60 (5shots)
Playability: Low

There was one bar I went in and 0 ladies approached me. I asked the bartender whats up with them and he told me they are picky. Left without finishing my beer. Tried another bar and it was okay. In my opinion they have prettier ladies but the service does not make me want to spend my money or return.

Peninsula
Price: $50/$60 (for 5 shots, i think. Can’t really remember)
Playability: Low to mid

Good choices of ladies in the bar I went but like what some bros mentioned in previous posts, too crowded and everything you’re doing is too open. And the place is pretty small and gets squeezy very fast. The night I went, had to share my table with a random stranger.

Lucky Plaza
Price: I think it was $60/70 for LD, can’t really remember too.
Playability: Low

Not sure if it was the one bar I went to but it was just bad. The lady didn’t even bother to stay 2 minutes after finishing her drink. Never went back there again.

Holiday Inn
Price: $50-$60
Playability: not sure

I never tried any, just went in to enquire on prices because didn’t saw any ladies that caught my eye.

Joo Chiat
Price: $30 (3shots) / $50 (5 shots)
Playability: Low to High

I think a few bars within walking distance from one another at that whole area. Went in to ask prices which are similar but only tried out one. Decent playability but also quite bright and open. Lady drinks are the most affordable here because can get for just $30 but of course don’t expect much.

Golden Mile
Price: $50
Playability: Low to Mid

Nothing much to say here. Normal experience. But if I’m not wrong there’s only 1 pinay bar here.

That’s all.

In general, if willing to spend, anything goes. But the amount spent might not make sense after post-nut clarity. Happy chionging.

Do share your experience if you’ve been to these places too
Nice work
Agree that Boat Quay is the best option although expensive. Generally the girls are prettier and bars are more dimly lit.

I went to Holdiay Inn pinay bar once and agree could not find any attractive options. Settled for the least bad and it was pretty tame.

Only other options I can think not listed in your post is Tanjong Pagar (Neil rd / Duxton). Playability can be high here although Duxton hill girls are generally not attractive. Also tried Jalan Besar once and same, girls were less attractive. Generally the prettiest ones go to boat quay due to best proximity to tourist $$
Old 08-07-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Velzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Looking for kaki to go pinoy pubs together. PM me. Lets exchange TG.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
Nice work
Agree that Boat Quay is the best option although expensive. Generally the girls are prettier and bars are more dimly lit.

I went to Holdiay Inn pinay bar once and agree could not find any attractive options. Settled for the least bad and it was pretty tame.

Only other options I can think not listed in your post is Tanjong Pagar (Neil rd / Duxton). Playability can be high here although Duxton hill girls are generally not attractive. Also tried Jalan Besar once and same, girls were less attractive. Generally the prettiest ones go to boat quay due to best proximity to tourist $$
Thanks for adding on. Which part of Jalan Besar are these bars at?
Old 11-07-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Thanks for adding on. Which part of Jalan Besar are these bars at?
Candybar is the one I went to
Old 12-07-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold

Worst experience at pinoy club ever.

Got to know a pinoy girl online who said she is working at pub at lucky plaza. She said she is new and in sg less than 1 week here. Claim no basic pay and running out of money to even buy food.

Decided to support her and head down there. Upon reaching she try to hard sell her ladies drink. No talk no touch straight hard sell.

Reject and buy pint for myself. $15 ++. Reach at 6 but girls headed out for dinner. Left alone in pub with bartender(guy). Girls return after 45 min for dinner.

No one bother to make any contact or even small talk. There are about 10 girls and to be honest some are quite pretty.

The girl I know from online come over and told me they only can talk to me if I buy s ladies drink. That is store policy.

What the fuck. I buy a drink and it is basic customer service. Never been treat like this in any pub ever. Totally ignore. Like I am a begger. Even in coffeeshop tiger promoter is more friendly.

Save money on tips and staff smoking in the pub btw. Need to call nea.

Avoid this place at all cost. Republic club level 3. You pass it when you go toilet. Total rubbish. Thank me for the honest review so you dont have to go to this dump.
Old 13-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Worst experience at pinoy club ever.

Got to know a pinoy girl online who said she is working at pub at lucky plaza. She said she is new and in sg less than 1 week here. Claim no basic pay and running out of money to even buy food.

Decided to support her and head down there. Upon reaching she try to hard sell her ladies drink. No talk no touch straight hard sell.

Reject and buy pint for myself. $15 ++. Reach at 6 but girls headed out for dinner. Left alone in pub with bartender(guy). Girls return after 45 min for dinner.

No one bother to make any contact or even small talk. There are about 10 girls and to be honest some are quite pretty.

The girl I know from online come over and told me they only can talk to me if I buy s ladies drink. That is store policy.

What the fuck. I buy a drink and it is basic customer service. Never been treat like this in any pub ever. Totally ignore. Like I am a begger. Even in coffeeshop tiger promoter is more friendly.

Save money on tips and staff smoking in the pub btw. Need to call nea.

Avoid this place at all cost. Republic club level 3. You pass it when you go toilet. Total rubbish. Thank me for the honest review so you dont have to go to this dump.
That club the price is crazy. 1 pint 18, 4 LDS for 79.
Inside no customers.
Old 13-07-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
That club the price is crazy. 1 pint 18, 4 LDS for 79.
Inside no customers.
I wonder how the business can survive with no customers. Normally I would at least tip the girl. Yesterday nothing... just drink and left. Is it the normal way they operate now ?
Old Today, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
I wonder how the business can survive with no customers. Normally I would at least tip the girl. Yesterday nothing... just drink and left. Is it the normal way they operate now ?
I been years since I at the the beer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1