The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I beg to differ. I encountered many Issan girls with white fair skin like the northern native.

I've been to khon kaen, korat and saw many girls with white fair skin.

And in chiang mai, there's girls who have slightly tanned skin like Issan, but not to the extreme dark brown.
second that pii, udon thani have many sao sao white skin also na.
white and sexy mak mak

esan sure have white skin girls and dark skin girls.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
second that pii, udon thani have many sao sao white skin also na.
white and sexy mak mak

esan sure have white skin girls and dark skin girls.
5555+ sometimes we can't judge the book by its cover. Long long time ago, I ever asked one girl, who is fair like chiang mai native. I thought she's from the north, but she told me she's from north-east. Issan!
Old 12-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ sometimes we can't judge the book by its cover. Long long time ago, I ever asked one girl, who is fair like chiang mai native. I thought she's from the north, but she told me she's from north-east. Issan!
everytime i meet a new thai girl or jip puying thai, i will ask her ;

whats your name and then,

khun kon tee nai krup, she say kon esan krup. eiei

chob mak mak kon esan, mai wai leaw na pii

then i fick fiak pasa esan with her , she will like shy and giggle and say kon thai ror ?

I say pom kon took tee krup. 555+ knn lol/
Old 12-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

then i fick fiak pasa esan with her , she will like shy and giggle and say kon thai ror ?
No wonder I talked to a few taxi drivers before, they always laugh and joke, foreigner men speak better Issan than the local.

My local friends also always joke, why so many foreigners prefer Issan gers....we came to an agreement, most Issan are exotic in the eyes of foreigners..... this is good, let the foreigners get all the exotic gers while we get the "uglier", fairer and younger type.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn had a horrible day 6 in patts. I knew that it was my off day, i wanted to chill but i had a slight fever when i returned to my hotel room at midnite after drinking at kawaii bar. I guess served me right for acting tough, i ate songtam pumala( the raw crab salad wif sticky rice.)

Aside from tt, i met singaporean guy david in kawaii who also had a horrible story on his first trip here in patts, simply put , tio rob by puying after boom boom, i hope hes doing well now and hopefully recovering frm tt. Yea i am fine now from my fever, i be better when i bonk my first girl todae and pii louis i look forward to c u at kawaii come evening time later man cheers..... Gonna go blowjob bar and unload first now hahahahaaha

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 12-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good room. Forgot to add her great service included giving me a wai and thanking me before the deed.
Wow very old school gesture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
this is good, let the foreigners get all the exotic gers while we get the "uglier", fairer and younger type.
Less competition for us.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow very old school gesture!
Good for the ego. Even held my heine from gallery to room on 2nd flr. Refreshing to be served like a king, unlike others who just get on with the job
Old 12-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good for the ego. Even held my heine from gallery to room on 2nd flr. Refreshing to be served like a king, unlike others who just get on with the job
Sadly a lot of old school Thai hospitality culture is disappearing.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dun complain la, look at fellow sinkiepore u try dun open bottle of more than 200 sgd at thai disco see they gif u hospitality bo? They tell u makan tayi got lah lol...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 12-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, this I agree. The 1st time I stepped in Thailand and now is so much different. The younger generation who mix too much with western are getting worse esp those in service industry. They forget about smile and "Wai". My MIL always say, "没家教“...

The worst which I hate most esp in province are those ugly lau kio bu who married farang, walks with da lan pa, talks loudly.... throws money on the desk when paying... like si beh can... end of the day also used to be "chicken" before.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Aside from tt, i met singaporean guy david in kawaii who also had a horrible story on his first trip here in patts, simply put , tio rob by puying after boom boom, i hope hes doing well now and hopefully recovering frm tt.
There was also a Singaporean guy who approached me at the checkin counter of Jetstar in Swampy airport. He claimed to be David and was an old boy rugby player of St Andrews Secondary (because I wearing All Blacks jersey). He spun me a story about running out of money and no way to buy ticket back to Singapore. Asked me for 1K. After coming back to Singapore and relating this incident to some bros....... I discovered I am not the only one approached by this guy (the descriptions by the other bros were similar to the guy who approached me). I wonder if this is the same guy.

Male Chinese about late 40's,
170 cm tall, well built and speaks fluent English.
Excuses he has used to obtain $ from fellow Singaporeans -
- No money to buy return ticket;
- lost his wallet;
- robbed by puying while FL;
- father or mother or child in hospital no medical insurance so short of cash;
- underpaid air ticket and need to top up difference for tax / luggage;
- forgot to activate credit card / ATM card for overseas usage so unable to access his account; etc
These are some of the excuses he will give to ask for loan. Most of the incidents happened at Swampy airport departure hall and once at Central Pier jetty.
Needless to say the particulars & contact number given by him turned out to be false.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
There was also a Singaporean guy who approached me at the checkin counter of Jetstar in Swampy airport. He claimed to be David and was an old boy rugby player of St Andrews Secondary (because I wearing All Blacks jersey). He spun me a story about running out of money and no way to buy ticket back to Singapore. Asked me for 1K. After coming back to Singapore and relating this incident to some bros....... I discovered I am not the only one approached by this guy (the descriptions by the other bros were similar to the guy who approached me). I wonder if this is the same guy.

- lost his wallet;
- forgot to activate credit card / ATM card for overseas usage so unable to access his account; etc
These are some of the excuses he will give to ask for loan. Most of the incidents happened at Swampy airport departure hall and once at Central Pier jetty.
Needless to say the particulars & contact number given by him turned out to be false.
now still got such thing ?
i did hear in bangkok have one singapore guy who does this, the guy usally hang out at pratunam area

but in patts also have?
Old 12-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Good, self sufficient. No worryabout no money......
Well..I trying for N..but everytime all the other girls give me evil eye.ummm.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post

- lost his wallet;
Well..this is not same man.He is young and has a valid police report about his case. I believe his story and trying to help in any way I can.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
now still got such thing ?
i did hear in bangkok have one singapore guy who does this, the guy usally hang out at pratunam area

but in patts also have?
Swampy airport is the nickname for Suvarnabhumi airport
Although the incidents happened in Bangkok but I highlighted here so that others are aware of this guy and his scams.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1