The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5120 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdx24 View Post
anyone tried denise from LaxAffaires, https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=733468

looks good
I saw the gals there. Looks good. Need some bro FR before action.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4350 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

After a long break, saw so many gals...dunno how to choose...

Luckily Bro Sexmazon able to do a special 3 hour arrangement for me to bonk all his 3 gals for 1hr each, one after another...

Stay tune for my FR n sexy pics...

Old 24-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Luckily Bro Sexmazon able to do a special 3 hour arrangement for me to bonk all his 3 gals for 1hr each, one after another...

Stay tune for my FR n sexy pics...

Wah power lah bro. Can make such arrangements ah. Got to try it too myself next time.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
other stable boss book xxxx
finish sex want xxxx work for him
xxxx don't want
other stable boss unhappy and come here post rubbish.

Short enough?
A rather common thing in older prc fl days
Old 24-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Onida from Teeruklover
24 June 2019 12.30pm

Reached 15mins earlier but bro teeruk was kind to let me start.

Looks: Pretty
Body: Nice but have some fats
Boobs: huge
Bbbj: only the head
Painting: can
French: only a bit at first. After painting she dont allow at all.
Fj: good at riding but only short while
Old 24-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

There is more than meets the eyes.
And also fooling chiongster and manipulate the market.

But....shall I continue to say more to expose those stables linked up?
Read my recent post and hope you catch the hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
A rather common thing in older prc fl days
Old 24-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
No need suagu.
Ya but some manipulation are running behind.
Want I write longer story? Or want I straight forward tell all chiongster don’t support xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx because of xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx?

Some bro will know what I going to say.

P.S you(not funboi) already manipulate this thread. Still want do more?!! You go do your business why go disturb others?
It is same like you see other stall in the market better than you, you put rat at their stall and tell community you are the best here.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 24-06-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Ownself evaluate.
I believe chiongster are smart to see which stables are manipulate this thread and disturb the other stables. And how many good stable are gone but you these stable like cockroach that never die.

Someone in thread already hint...
Old 24-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

I tried scarelette. They are ok. What else you want to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Seems like fake FR writer come out again. Saw someone from my ignore list make a post hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyking117 View Post
Not really good experience with this stable .. good luck for those who want to try
Old 24-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Bro! You should try $80/45/1 one by one bonk all. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post

Stay tune for my FR n sexy pics
Old 24-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
There is more than meets the eyes.
And also fooling chiongster and manipulate the market.

But....shall I continue to say more to expose those stables linked up?
Read my recent post and hope you catch the hint.
Just to understand, what has all this got to do with Great Bonks thread/topic?
Old 24-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=733298

After deliberating finally decided to have a go at this big boobs Nancy from Silk Stockings.
Keeping it as short as i could though session was as good as there was.

Looks: 8/10 I had seen prettier, can still say Nancy is still pretty though san 20% off her photos no thanks to facial glorifying apps. Doubt she will face any rejection in the looks department though if u are looking a dead drop pretty Miss Thailand then she is not the one as with most of the FLs here.
Body: 9/10 Proportionate got front got back and a pretty decent waist line.
Boobs: 9/10 Not really sure if they are real or not. It is not a big problem. Bigger problem is how to swallow those 2 heh neh down my throat.
Pussy: 9/10 A shaved chee bye. Smells good and taste even better. Damn busy eating her out while she was grabbing all in sight.
French: 8/10 good but not the stuff of legends. Well at least she tried and at least i taught as much as i could. Lol she improved all right and we locked lips for a long time.
Bbbj: 9/10 with her boobs lying on my thigh she went to work on my cock mixing it with rhythmic soft and sensual blows. Very good indeed
Fj: 9/10 accomodative and can ride for a fair amount of time. I was only interested in fucking her in missionary so that i can french her and suck and rub my face on those tits lol.
GFE: 8/10. One minute she is a goody 2 shoes the next she is acting all fun and laughter. Ting tong gal.
Highly recommended for the above stats.
Happy bonking na
Old 24-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya but some manipulation are running behind.
Want I write longer story? Or want I straight forward tell all chiongster don’t support xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx because of xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx?

Some bro will know what I going to say.

P.S you(not funboi) already manipulate this thread. Still want do more?!! You go do your business why go disturb others?
It is same like you see other stall in the market better than you, you put rat at their stall and tell community you are the best here.
Seems like you got endless of stories to tell , should consider open a thread about Picah lobang

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 24-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

https://sbf.today/showt...php?p=18839167

Soi69
FL Linlin
Time 23/06
Noon slot

First time using this stable,
Previously did enquire about some gals and okt response was already on ball and reply me even in the end I didn't book the gals due to RL situation.

OKT response 9/10 (fast , swift. Straight away send me some pics when I requested more and some of the services I enquire whether was available)

Location 8.5/10
Quite a new hotel. Central
Only down thing was the 2 separate bed.

Face 7/10 her 2nd pic will closely resemble her.

Body 6.5/10 would have given 7.5 if not the extra meat. Good thing. She's fair and accommodating
She's those not fat type but more to ba-cai. Nice meaty ass

Boobs natural, small nipples 6.5/10

Light frencher
BBBJ very average.

Pussy. Shave.. she's juicy and wet.

Did one shoot and the rest I told her I wanna massage and she really use her strength and massage till session ended.

Pros
OKT
Room
Fair skin
Ba cai kaki will enjoy her
Pay after session
$120 ( I find it reasonable)

Cons
Not syt
Not for boobs lover
Not for hard frencher
Old 24-06-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mint(Silkstockings)

Rooms: Nice big clean with fresh towels
Looks: 9/10 Definitely a looker. Her pics not justice to her. Syt and very pretty.
Shower: 9/10 Wash me clean and I soap her well
Frenching: 9/10 Not aggressive but does French
Bbbj: 8/10 Not aggressive but imagine a sweet young poly gf doing the bbbj with a bit of shyness
FJ: 10/10 Tight, Wet and accommodating
RTF: Yes hope I catch her 1 more round before she goes back

Last edited by uncletommy; 24-06-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1