The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

wow. thanks for the post Tom. It doesn't really matter who or what I am or what I do. The important thing is that other new punters read the other thread that I posted above. It exposes u and they will hopefully never trust u. If they use u to show them around they will lose money and possibly have their name and photo posted online as u did to the real TomMAffolter
Old 30-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Re: Team Hoian/sidtip vs Team TomMAffolter/Bote

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
dude you can go into 5star hotels and BUY the slippers in their shops...fucken idiot thinks thats proof
hahah. omg yes. I travelled to Monte Carlo and when to the hotel and bought the slippers. and then I raced across to London and bought some slippers from the ritz but my feet were stil cold so I headed to Versace and got another pair.

u got me there tom.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
dude you can go.......

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. U have even picked up my use of the word DUDE.. hahahaha. Tom u r unravelling. u r close to a breakdown. u r going to have a psychotic episode soon. everyone is reading ur messages and laughing at u. Tom show me someone who supports u. all the messages are from people who know u r a tool.

Tom we are all waiting on the proof man. Freak!
Old 30-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

HE thinks he being smart

PS Wendella im still trying to organise a catchup with you, maybe i can meet your lovely wife as well...see ya soon buddy i know u are reading
1. yes I do.

2. Here is another example of the psychotic trying to harass another of his clients.

3. Freak
Old 30-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
WTF u talking about, you fucken lived in the uk for however many years and then you simply collected these slippers as "proof" that you are living the high life....you are a charlatan, you can simply buy these slippers in the hotel no need to actually stay there...what has you racing back and forth got to do with my narrative

1. Monte Carlo is not in the UK hahahahahahah IDIOT

2. Versace does not have a hotel in the UK hhahahahah IDIOT

3. I thought u said I live in Australia hahahaha IDIOT

4. None of those hotels sell their slippers. The slippers are all disposable after a few wears. hahahhahahaha IDIOT

5. yes u r right. I ran around buying them last night so I could pretend to u that I'm rich hahhahahahah IDIOT
Old 30-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
only idiots would just trust someone like you

most people are capable of making up their own decisions
I won Tom. You are defeated. Time to shut up dude
Old 30-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

If everyone scrolls back to. 29.7.16 just before midnight u will find the admission from Tom that ended this argument. This was my reply and the reason Tom's business lost all its clients. Be careful people.

HERE we finally, finally, finally have Tom's admission. This is what everyone has been accusing u of for years and it took me less than a week to get it from u. You really are an inferior being. I manipulated u after doing a cursory psychological profile on u. I suspect that u have quite a low IQ, but you think the opposite - and that's one of the reasons u r easy to manipulate. This is part of the delusional condition u suffer from. Please don't try to cut and paste a response like u did from a website on psychology a few posts earlier. Everyone who reads these words for the rest of your life will see what u r.

1. Obviously u don't take photos of ur clients when they are looking at u. They don't know when u r doing it. For proof of this scroll back to the posts where u said u had photos of someone. U also posted that u are trying to pursue someone who revealed the location of your old wrinkly prostitutes. U r a dangerous person. Not only do u want to take photos of clients to ruin them but u have also chosen to use the real name and real photograph of a lawyer in the USA as ur nickname and profile pic. Why would anyone do that. U r actually quite sick in the head.

2. The addresses of plenty of good places are on this site and elsewhere. Each place is always getting new staff. So a review from even a few weeks ago might be out of date. There could be a nice girl in a place that was full of oldies last week. So part of the fun is shopping around.

3. Tom charges USA$100 or USA $80 or USA $25 to show people around. he also sometimes gets cash from the massage shop which is added to ur bill

4. If tom says a girl is a 7 it probably means she is a 5.. everyone exaggerates.

5. Do the maths. Even if u were happy getting a 5/10 girl, does it make sense paying tom $100 to save 100,000 ($5) when u can get a 7 in any main street in Saigon.

6. if u r a tourist, does it make sense spending an hour travelling out of town and back with tom to save $5 and possibly end up with a 5. That would waste a significant part of your short holiday.

7. New people - just google Kaka Spa, Liberty 2 and Ben Nys. Also find a salon in D1 with those glamourous short skirted girls and get a haircut and facial and massage. Ask for a hj but even if u don't get it u will still love it. also get ur ears cleaned or rubbed - that's almost as good as sex if its done well.

So, Tom tom tom it has been 3 days now since we issued a challenge to u to prove u could get 10/10 girls for 200,000. u have now changed your story to 7/10 girls for 300,000 in some remote area that is quite dirty.

TomMAffolter, TomMAffolter, TomMAffolter I want u to keep licking old women's vaginas that still contain the cum of the previous dirty local punter and keep taking your antibiotics and I want u to be happy. my job here is done.

You have been exposed TomMAffolter and it look less than a week. Your reputation is in tatters. The lawyer who photo u stole has been emailed and Sammy has a policy of cooperating with authorities so this website will simply hand over your IP address when asked. When they have ur IP address they will then get ur name and address. Perhaps the lawyer will just hire a local person to deal with the problem and maybe someone will just knock on your door to solve the problem - that would be fun for u.

IF ANYONE has any details of who Tom actually is or where he lives can you please PM me. I would like to pass these details onto the lawyer whose identity he is using. Even a photo of him would help. If you paid money directly into his bank account that wld be great too. Or the licence plate on his car or bike.

Last edited by sidtip; 30-07-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
i know for a fact LOTS OF 5 STAR HOTELS SELL their slippers
hahahahaha. u know for a fact.. hahahaha good fact to know dude.

check their websites and see if they sell them.. email them. call them. hahahahah IDIOT
Old 30-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
you have after all been attempting to mess with me for the last 24 yrs, i can imagine how angry you must feel after having you self image destroyed and being exposed for the utter loser and idiot you are.
ahahhahahaha . i have been attacking him for 24 years. I told u that u were delusional. paranoid. creepy. psychopath. sociopath .... whatever u r.

I joined this forum a week ago and had never spoken to u before unless u were in ISG and I didn't know u were u..... hahahahahahahaha

DELUSIONAL -- PARANOID --- hahahah

u r losing it. does your heart beat faster every time u see my message. can u not stop hitting refresh on ur com to check for new messages. is it the first thing u look at when u wake up and the last thing u look at when u go to bed.

I know all these things tom because I have analysed u. I know what is going on in your head. u r being driven insane by this but the fact is u have bullied others like Datou and now it is your turn
Old 30-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

By his own admission, he also got whacked with a broom when he tried to shortchange one of the ugly whores after doing the deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
....anyway this dude demanded his money back and u tried to resist and things got heated and he popped u on the nose. the story I heard is that u started to cry because he grabbed ur neck and threatened to hurt u. and u begged him to let u go. he got his money back is the story I was told but u had his information and started using his identity as revenge...
Old 30-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Hey Tom, I just had an idea. I am going to eventually set up a new account and I will pretend I don't know anything and I will trick u into offering to show me around. and ill meet u and ill take ur photo and maybe even get u to show me around. I might come with a friend or alone. and then afterwards maybe we will follow u home and take a few pics.

maybe we will find out where u work. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tom.. this is a great idea. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tom its going to be fun. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tom ur photo might end up being my profile photo... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tom ur name will be my profile name..... it will be funny... u will be the real tom and ill be the real uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hey tom.. any client u have from now on might be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

be careful and stay safe..

Please PM all the new people.. one of them will be me

Hey.... everyone else... can u all one day set up fake accounts and act like a novice. try to get tom to PM u and offer his services. if he contacts u let me know and ill take over the account and set up the meeting.

of course, tom, ill need to be careful that u don't try a double cross and set up an account yourself to do this. so ill only trust people with reputations. see tom - I am smart
Old 30-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah real smart and whats to stop me from taking your pic and follow you home and according to some idiots im a full time pimp escaped fom the fbi so how is what you are doing going to hurt me but please go ahead
OMG u r so stupid. U won't know its me. Do u think I'm going to tell u its me. U really are getting affected by the stress of being exposed.

the trap is being set TomM... get ready dude. if u ever get a new client it might be me or someone I know hahahahahah.. ur business is over because u r always going to be worried now.

look in the talk shit thread.... there are two people coming to Vn already. Its funny how they popped up as soon as I set the trap for u. Tom u have lost all ur pimping $.

Tom u fell for all my traps.

What can we make ur name

Tom the Pimp is too nice.

Antibiotic Tom
Ladyboy lover Tom
Oozing old vagina licker Tom

haha u must be so angry right now bully boy. I bet u wish u hadn't attacked datou the day I arrived on this site
Old 30-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Yes Tom. I will be wearing a disguise - a fake moustache and a wig - and u will see through it immediately and expose me and I will plead for mercy. Oh tom get ur hand off it.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You forgot to hide the stench of your paki-ness and the reeking aura of you stupidity and cheapassness
yar. I'm a Pakistani with no money and I'm fat and I'm uneducated and I travel the world buying slippers from 5 star hotels and I live in australia but I lived in the uk and I smell and I'm ugly and I have no job and I lie a lot...

u got 2 things right....

1. I lie a lot in bed because I don't like getting up.

2. I have no money in my pocket right now.

next time they make a detective show and are looking for someone to use as the hero detective they definitely wont be thinking of u u dumb mutt
Old 30-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Tom dude. I bet u have not even travelled. u act the big shot but u sound like a small town dude

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1