The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah... SSH come here and prepare for YSH arrival arr... hehehehe... not only must have nice Camel... make sure the ladder also nice and stable horr... otherwise fall off and sprain his didi leh
Sprain his didi never mind. Suddenly when he fall, camel also fall. Then he land on the camel didi. Like that his Kar Ch'ng sure open flower. Kekeke....

Okie last post on this. Later YSH come and burn my chun toi. Enjoy the trip YSH and dun forget to post your CAMEL FR. Hahaha.....

To Chiefs Kongsamiya and Lysander, dun have the opportunity to meet you guys yet cos my company's project in Dubai is still on hold. Hope to have the chance to cheong with you guys in the near future. Stay cool guys.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
soul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoul_vision is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can forward me the Chief number?

Thanks

Soul
Old 06-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
KNN!! All damn kay-po come here ka-ka ciao-ciao.

Chief,

Heard you won't be around from the 07th onwards. Must be busy bonking like crazy back in homeland.

CO,

Reporting to Dubai tomorrow morning. But this trip coming with my Boss; so will be busy and can't meet-up for a few days. However, he will be going back early and I will be free for two days beginning on the 12th.

Call you by then??

Bro sjb,

Don't believe that Shiok1968. Me small, small potato nia. Hope to meet-up with you this trip.

Cheers.
KNNA,
u still mixed up who is who har,

CO Going back twomorrow, Chief here lan lan wait for u lor... Too bad KTV in Admiral West plaza cannot open due to problem between hotel mgmt and CID.. one place less to cheong...

Boss cumming, so what's the problem, u got to baby seat him isit.. the last trip u here for i think 8 days but only see u 2 nite.. why like that....
Old 06-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_vision
Anyone can forward me the Chief number?

Thanks

Soul
PM u my contact liau, which hotel u staying... booked myself available on 11th Nov nite ...
Old 06-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Sprain his didi never mind. Suddenly when he fall, camel also fall. Then he land on the camel didi. Like that his Kar Ch'ng sure open flower. Kekeke....

Okie last post on this. Later YSH come and burn my chun toi. Enjoy the trip YSH and dun forget to post your CAMEL FR. Hahaha.....

To Chiefs Kongsamiya and Lysander, dun have the opportunity to meet you guys yet cos my company's project in Dubai is still on hold. Hope to have the chance to cheong with you guys in the near future. Stay cool guys.
Knna, no wonder the last trip always say very tired tired but shiooooook, now i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.. He cums here quite regularly, think he got his own fleet of camels to ride on every nite...
Old 06-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah... SSH come here and prepare for YSH arrival arr... hehehehe... not only must have nice Camel... make sure the ladder also nice and stable horr... otherwise fall off and sprain his didi leh
He sure very stable one because everytime call him, say bullets empty liau.. must have been suck dry by his own camels......before cumming out for drinks...
Old 06-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Bro, if you cheong in Dubai and you meet someone by the nick of Ciblover, better be careful. He super leng chai so if you go out and cheong with him, all you have left will be the scraps. Hahahaha..........
Aiyah, bro Shiok how can u say bro Ciblover super leng chai.... wait all chinese Mei Mei go for him.. especially those from Northern part because they always start with leng chai before going for chu chai..
Old 06-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
.... must have been suck dry by his own camels......before cumming out for drinks...
Chief,

Mai likedat say me, larr.... I where got own fleet? Still have to learn from you and CO, mah.

Ya, lor...My Boss comes along, have to babysit him cause he dun speaka da English. Real China ahpek. So, he will tag along...everywhere. But dun worry, sure will call you after he left on the 12th.

Chief, can PM me your number again? I search...only have CO's number. Pai seh!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNNA,
.... the last trip u here for i think 8 days but only see u 2 nite.. why like that....
Chief,

The last trip I was in Dubai for four days nia. See you two days, one day chor kang and the last day had lunch and dinner with bro Chutiya coz pai seh to disturb you and CO everyday, mah.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chief,

The last trip I was in Dubai for four days nia. See you two days, one day chor kang and the last day had lunch and dinner with bro Chutiya coz pai seh to disturb you and CO everyday, mah.
Bro, joking only lah... ok, i will pm u my number, Bro Chutiya say cumming but keep on postpone lay, don't worry, no Mahjong this time...
Old 06-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chief,

Mai likedat say me, larr.... I where got own fleet? Still have to learn from you and CO, mah.

Ya, lor...My Boss comes along, have to babysit him cause he dun speaka da English. Real China ahpek. So, he will tag along...everywhere. But dun worry, sure will call you after he left on the 12th.

Chief, can PM me your number again? I search...only have CO's number. Pai seh!!
Aiyah.. ahpek boss ligi easy lar, just find one ruskies mm for him and sure he will smile until like that wan
Old 06-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chief,

paisey paisey.. old man liau..count saral nos last time we gone to KTV.. THIS TIME WE GO BAR HOPING OK......
Old 07-11-2006, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro SJB,
U ok this morning or not.. hoped u had a wonderful time last nite..
Thanks bro. Yesterday really sorry, drunk like cow. pai seh pai seh.
Enjoy the game a lot, but now can't remember who the PRC sit with me, hehe.
Next trip we go some place with local dish, or import dish from surrounding area, can. Would like to try some differenct dish. Too much PRC liau.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro sjb,

Don't believe that Shiok1968. Me small, small potato nia. Hope to meet-up with you this trip.

Cheers.
Bro, miss you again. Me flying back tomorrow evening. May be we meet in KL when I go there. Enjoy you trip here. Better weather now.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro CibLover

I will be away from 7Nov to 15Nov....Chief will be around....
Might be going to KL on the 15thNov if I am welcome there...kekekekek

Quote:
KNN!! All damn kay-po come here ka-ka ciao-ciao.

Chief,

Heard you won't be around from the 07th onwards. Must be busy bonking like crazy back in homeland.

CO,

Reporting to Dubai tomorrow morning. But this trip coming with my Boss; so will be busy and can't meet-up for a few days. However, he will be going back early and I will be free for two days beginning on the 12th.

Call you by then??

Bro sjb,

Cheers.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1