The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

It's time to say goodbye to LVG, he is not the manager to win us any silverware.

IMHO, we need Jose Mourinho to get our beloved team back into the groove of winning again .......

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

I have reservations about JM. He's not a long-term kinda guy. Wherever he goes, in 2-3 years there's upheaval. Even if he might be winning things initially, situation inevitably becomes untenable. Bad attitude with press, and getting more eccentric, lashing out at team doctor publicly.... Just not a picture of stability.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 21-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Bro,

Apparently LVG is no long term manager coz he is retiring in 18months time.

Seriously, its too painful to watch the style of play of LVG.... I'd rather have JM's attacking style and winning silverware for us any time.... even if its only for a short term 2-3 years.

Cheerz
AC

ps. MERRY X'MAS AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL BRUDDERS OF SAMSTERLAND

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 22-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Planned retirement is not the same as JM's shit-stirring style. LVG planned to retire even if he won things. Just looks like he will be bringing that retirement forward with the lack of wins.....

I dun mind JM as interim - till Guardiola comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Bro,

Apparently LVG is no long term manager coz he is retiring in 18months time.

Seriously, its too painful to watch the style of play of LVG.... I'd rather have JM's attacking style and winning silverware for us any time.... even if its only for a short term 2-3 years.

Cheerz
AC

ps. MERRY X'MAS AND A FABULOUS NEW YEAR TO ALL BRUDDERS OF SAMSTERLAND

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Today we cannot get a manager like Sir Alex Ferguson.
The modern football is very much different as players, sponsors and fans control the game.
Teams like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, AC Milan or Real Madrid are finding it tough the keep managers on a long term basis.
For that we have to salute Arsenal but what have the club won?
The last Premier League title was in 2003/04 season and zero European trophies.

In my opinion Guardiola is rubbish.
He goes to a team where the foundation is laid and excels there.
Old 22-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Bro IMOM

It would seem that Guardiola is destined for ManC, so it's wishful thinking that we can land him. And if he is really going to ManC, then even more reason for us to have JM as he knows how to play ManU against Guardiola's ManC.

Would hate another under achieving unproven manager like DM to f#@& it up further,,,

Cheerz
AC

Old 23-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Halo my friend. Apa khabar? see you still logging in huh
Pak's upcoming trip next month.Wanna meet up and have some booze?
Old 23-12-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Man U like bad to Worst.
sigh....
Old 23-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Halo my friend. Apa khabar? see you still logging in huh
Pak's upcoming trip next month.Wanna meet up and have some booze?

Khabar Baik Pak.

Yes let's meet up....

Merry Christmas and Fabulous New Year ya...!!!

Cheerz
AC

Old 23-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

Where the next destination of Pep Guardiola will be is now almost crystal clear as his brother announced that the Spanish former player and manager will be heading to the Etihad stadium to become the manager of Manchester City. BeIN Sports understands that the announcement made by the brother of Pep Guardiola confirmed that Guardiola will sign a 3-year contract as he looks to turn the Citizens to a major contender in the English Premier league as well as the UEFA Champions league.

This news will cause a lot of changes to teams in England as Chelsea and Manchester United will have to look elsewhere to find their next managers. Manchester United, especially, will have to give Jose Mourinho a good thought as the Portuguese has expressed desire to manage the Old Trafford team.

With the possibility of booting out Dutch tactician, Louis Van Gaal, Jose Mourinho will be the main world class coach that can anchor Manchester United as Carlo Ancelloti has agreed to take over from Pep Guardiola at Bayern Munich after the end of this season. If the management of Manchester United does not sign Jose Mourinho, the club may suffer in the hands of their rivals in years to come.

If Mourinho becomes the next coach of Manchester United and Pep Guardiola becomes coach of Manchester City, the rivalry of these two world class tacticians will be rekindled. The two rivalled when they were the coaches of Spanish giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona, few seasons ago and the rivalry between them was intense both on and off the pitch.

By dailyfootballblog.com

Old 24-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Yeah bro, I know the chances are less than slim.

If/when he does go to City, our only hope is that his record against English teams isn't fantastic when his teams came up against English opposition in the CL. It may take some time for him to adjust but he is nothing if not adaptable. Just look at the endless formations and tactics he has employed.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves. LVG's appeared to have been given a stay of execution after crisis talks and should stay through the busy x'mas period at the minimum.

Quote:
Bro IMOM

It would seem that Guardiola is destined for ManC, so it's wishful thinking that we can land him. And if he is really going to ManC, then even more reason for us to have JM as he knows how to play ManU against Guardiola's ManC.

Would hate another under achieving unproven manager like DM to f#@& it up further,,,

Cheerz
AC

Old 24-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Merry Christmas and Fabulous New Year ya...!!!
Seasons Greetings you and all Man U fans here
Old 27-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SMLJ...
Tiagong LVG ran out of ideas Liao...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 27-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

LVG still has one idea. Quit.

Old 27-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
LVG still has one idea. Quit.
Boxing Day's match against Stoke last nite seems to be the last for LVG & the Red Devils !...totally toothless to fight back after 2 down unlike past teams under SAF which will level the score & go on to win instead... though it is a star studded team, they will continue to lose if LVG is at the helm, the players not having pride in themselves as the feared Red Devils...maybe even worse than DM ! ...but getting JM to replace him doesn't seem to be a good idea either..who then ??...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1