The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Hello, was away for a while ... how's Melbourne's bonking scene now ?
I'm afraid those usual haunts are not good anymore. Download wechat and if u are in the city, u will know what I mean. PRC zha bo and body damn hot leh. Fren tried a few already and so far no complains

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 09-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I'm afraid those usual haunts are not good anymore. Download wechat and if u are in the city, u will know what I mean. PRC zha bo and body damn hot leh. Fren tried a few already and so far no complains
But quite ex right?
Old 10-12-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 22
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PRC zha bo and body damn hot leh.
They are everywhere !
Old 10-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AH_DRAGON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the massage place at st albans changed address but still st albans.tried it yesterday.very interesting and massage was really good.and sex not bad.damage 140.one hour.its even better than going to tope now.seriously.strange but true.hmm.
Old 10-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
thebigdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah dragon bro mind if i ask you who you tried????

the new address is at one one ar th ur st, there are some housewives, nurses, students and waitresses that one just cannot get enough of there hahahaha.... i think it has got to do with some training they receive from the mamasan??

happy bonking fellow countrymen and looking forward to more FRs there!
Old 10-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
But quite ex right?
Bout 300-350/h lor. u pay for wat u get mah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigdick View Post
ah dragon bro mind if i ask you who you tried????

the new address is at one one ar th ur st, there are some housewives, nurses, students and waitresses that one just cannot get enough of there hahahaha.... i think it has got to do with some training they receive from the mamasan??

happy bonking fellow countrymen and looking forward to more FRs there!
Oh u mean the one at 'What does the FOX say Street has moved' ??

Old 10-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
frostfog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Christmas present to myself soon leh. Can recommend good agency for good action. Have been to boardroom b4, anything same standard but asians? Tope standard really drop like shit.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

yes moved to one one ar th ur st,st albans.good things must share but.its next to a school and u can park outside on a street.post fr la.haha.too bad i forget the housewife name but i think her massage was 9/10.haha.will try student next.haha.i went to foxtrot and its empty but i still knocked and mamasan was inside.i went in,she gave me new add and huge list of number(potential customers).haha.who want to go together pm me la.i super free now.holiday season mates!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbiedidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH_DRAGON View Post
the massage place at st albans changed address but still st albans.tried it yesterday.very interesting and massage was really good.and sex not bad.damage 140.one hour.its even better than going to tope now.seriously.strange but true.hmm.
140 now?? that's a big jump
Old 10-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tester77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The one at Fox in St Alban's used to charge $100 for 30 min FS, so $140 for 1Hr is cheaper??

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ennavoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH_DRAGON View Post
yes moved to one one ar th ur st,st albans.good things must share but.its next to a school and u can park outside on a street.post fr la.haha.too bad i forget the housewife name but i think her massage was 9/10.haha.will try student next.haha.i went to foxtrot and its empty but i still knocked and mamasan was inside.i went in,she gave me new add and huge list of number(potential customers).haha.who want to go together pm me la.i super free now.holiday season mates!!!
PM'ed you bro.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiedidi View Post
That has not included xiao fei

Old 11-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

actually one hour of massage and sex only 140 to me is good plus attitude friendly.of course tope girls are koreans and i prefer koreans but 140 for an hour its a steal.well if u can sweetalk maybe can be cheaper but i think case by case basis.but i strongly encourage to try la.and no buzzer sound.wahahaha.hate the buzzer sound at tope.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 12
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bout 300-350/h lor. u pay for wat u get mah
Hmmm ... a bit ex leh ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1