The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
superunknown is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Came back from a 2N 3D stay in HDY and Danok with 2 other friends.
Stayed at Sing Golden. Got special rate from Lovely Tours at THB 760
Did check out Pink Lady and Nice Lady. Unfortunately was there too early (2pm local time) so not many girls in yet. Girls normally start coming in from 4pm onwards. Visited few farms in SKY, Channivate and Wonderful. Suriya in Channivate has quite a number of girls. Saw one fair and petite one there and a cute one in Andrew (SKY). Ended up with none as the first one not feeling well and the other got booked. In the end, called the girl I took during the previous trip. She's still hot but I itchy, wanted to try others haha. She found out that I tried to book the girl at her office and she wasn't pleased. But in the end, managed to get her to warm up to me again. Went to Kiss Channel that night. Good fun! Danced to the stage performance and music. Brought own bottle in and ordered snacks. Bill came to THB 1390, which included the mixers.
Next day, travelled to Danok. To all bros... DO NOT book girls from Charlie-259, they got a lot of girls who are mostly young looking but service sucks. Got one then changed but still crap, no fun at all. Worse thing is paid THB 2300! My friends booked at Heng-Heng 2, not bad. The girls are fun to be with when we went to Bar Berry n Paragon at night. Next trip, won't booked girl in Danok unless really recommended by friend to be good (plus chio lah). Should have just went to Spider. To me, HDY is still the place to book girls and cheaper too!
Old 21-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
Did check out Pink Lady and Nice Lady. Unfortunately was there too early (2pm local time) so not many girls in yet. Girls normally start coming in from 4pm onwards. Visited few farms in SKY, Channivate and Wonderful. Suriya in Channivate has quite a number of girls. Saw one fair and petite one there and a cute one in Andrew (SKY). Ended up with none as the first one not feeling well and the other got booked. In the end, called the girl I took during the previous trip. She's still hot but I itchy, wanted to try others haha. She found out that I tried to book the girl at her office and she wasn't pleased. But in the end, managed to get her to warm up to me again. Went to Kiss Channel that night. Good fun! Danced to the stage performance and music. Brought own bottle in and ordered snacks. Bill came to THB 1390, which included the mixers.
Next day, travelled to Danok. To all bros... DO NOT book girls from Charlie-259, they got a lot of girls who are mostly young looking but service sucks. Got one then changed but still crap, no fun at all. Worse thing is paid THB 2300! My friends booked at Heng-Heng 2, not bad. The girls are fun to be with when we went to Bar Berry n Paragon at night. Next trip, won't booked girl in Danok unless really recommended by friend to be good (plus chio lah). Should have just went to Spider. To me, HDY is still the place to book girls and cheaper too!
Heng Heng 2 from Danok all the gals quite gd. Got lot of gals to view.
Used to bonk the regular gals there. But too bad some of the gals had left & some get married already.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 21-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please recomend the lobang leh.....760 is cheap.
Quote:
Did check out Pink Lady and Nice Lady.
Old 22-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink View Post
I think 760 baths for booking the hotel stayed at Sing Golden.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Last edited by alex18122003; 22-07-2007 at 02:27 AM. Reason: add words
Old 22-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ninewins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in hatyai at the moment, I must say that the gals in KISS LOUNGE is simply fantastic, far exceeded the expectation after our 1st day disappointment in SKY. But the problem is you will have to compete with alot of ppl for the 20% cream of the crop out of 80 ladies working. I just want to clarify with the lau jiao bros here that on the membership thing. Me and my friend bought the 10,000baht ( free 5 bottles of liquor), the mummy say that it will valid for 2 years, just wondering whether did she tua pao sian us as we already can't be bothered when she was explaining due to the 2 power gems next to us.

Anyway after that we proceeded to KISS CHANNEL which later I found out it's under their establishment which we still can get discount from the girls who volunteer to sign for us to save us couple of bahts. And later in the nite we found out from the gals that the rates were different from Hostess, PR and Models, until now we still cannot figure out who is in which category, maybe can some senior can enlighten us along so that next month I won't be the CARROT KING again. Any comments will be welcomed!
Old 23-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
superunknown is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink View Post
Haha... actually tried to sian the girl with braces. At first she quoted 800 then somehow she gave 760. Woo hoo! Bro Prolink, u can try too when you're there.
Old 23-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha... actually tried to sian the girl with braces. At first she quoted 800 then somehow she gave 760. Woo hoo! Bro Prolink, u can try too when you're there.
wah he lao jiao in HDY need to sain de mah

Retired
Old 24-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4...leatackqo2.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1...lepowerbq9.jpg

Shot with Canon DIGITAL IXUS 400 at 2007-07-23

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7...iendgalfi1.jpg

Shot with Canon DIGITAL IXUS 400 at 2007-07-23

the power purple girls at high so
Old 24-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

overview of my trip .... have quite some fun there , but sadly did not call any of the farm's girls .... due to poor quality i guess or my expectations too high , can try out some cafes of pubs for hidden gems
hopefully some bros here can share more abt hatyai which i may be able to use for my next trip

and before i forget i got to know this nice student there haha .... enjoy~

Shot with W810i at 2007-07-23

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3786/mygaluq3.jpg
Old 24-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
Hi to all bros ..... back not too long ago frm hatyai from 12th aug to 15th aug
now then notice u went to the future or back last year ?? Woooo nice FR Woooo lagi nice picture

Retired
Old 24-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Taeru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros any idea how long is the timing from the new airport to southern bus terminal? estimated.. any tollway express way or any thing... please advise cos need to plan my trip
Old 24-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
the power purple girls at high so
bro, solid pics
so u means these gals at Hi So cannot tah pao one huh??
Old 24-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeru View Post
..any idea how long is the timing from the new airport to southern bus terminal? estimated.. any tollway express way or any thing... please advise cos need to plan my trip
Err, bro.. are you in right thread? Are you asking for bkk new airport to southern bus terminal (Ekkamai) instead? Hdy airport is small 1, and not new.
Old 24-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Err, bro.. are you in right thread? Are you asking for bkk new airport to southern bus terminal (Ekkamai) instead? Hdy airport is small 1, and not new.
lucky u clarify...i tot after few years i din go back to HDY now HDY got new airport liao
Old 24-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bru, where u got to know the student...looks yammy....

Quote:
overview of my trip .... have quite some fun there , but sadly did not call any of the farm's girls .... due to poor quality i guess or my expectations too high , can try out some cafes of pubs for hidden gems
hopefully some bros here can share more abt hatyai which i may be able to use for my next trip

and before i forget i got to know this nice student there haha .... enjoy~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1