The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
drooling liao

that must be photo of some Indo artist..?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
that must be photo of some Indo artist..?
dats our guess... but noone to confirm.
the problem is the necklace, makes her stood out and different from... ayam ?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
CONFIRMED TRIPS

• 14 - 17 Sep ~ HCMC
• 22 - 25 Sep ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
• 8 - 10 Oct ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ #: +86 13232515376
• 26 - 29 Oct ~ HCMC #: +84 909421580
• 10 - 14 Nov ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
• 18 - 21 Nov ~ HCMC
• 25 - 28 Nov ~ BKK
• 8 - 11 Dec ~ HCMC
• 14 - 19 Dec ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
sorry to hijack the topic but see ur trips makes me really drool.
Woah.... pls bring me along
Old 01-10-2008, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
sorry to hijack the topic but see ur trips makes me really drool.
Woah.... pls bring me along
Haha bro please feel free to join me on my trips.

Sometimes I feel like a 1 night getaway to Batam also. Maybe we can plan an assault soon.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious. Your trips to China alway appear to be a short get-away. Can you achieve anything moving to quite a few places in that duration?

Unless you are on a business trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
CONFIRMED TRIPS

• 14 - 17 Sep ~ HCMC
• 22 - 25 Sep ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
• 8 - 10 Oct ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ #: +86 13232515376
• 26 - 29 Oct ~ HCMC #: +84 909421580
• 10 - 14 Nov ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
• 18 - 21 Nov ~ HCMC
• 25 - 28 Nov ~ BKK
• 8 - 11 Dec ~ HCMC
• 14 - 19 Dec ~ HK/MFM/ZH/SZ/CP/CA
Old 05-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waufat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
dats our guess... but noone to confirm.
the problem is the necklace, makes her stood out and different from... ayam ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes that's an Indonesian artiste Cinta Laura Kiehl with a German father and an Indonesian mother. She is only 15 years old!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waufat View Post
Yes that's an Indonesian artiste Cinta Laura Kiehl with a German father and an Indonesian mother. She is only 15 years old!!!
Unlike those pure Javanese, those mixed blood are the attractive one (like the above) and are very very rare seen in Batam. What more Balai or even Batu. 15yrs old? Age aside, I dont mind paying premium for such looks.

Thank you
Old 06-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ngbk2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to batam 15 this month. any go and cheap hotel recommend? any good FL to recommend also (I personnally feel that those from Fish tank are robotic). In may I went and get a FL from disco attitude problem I don't want to waste money. Will like to check with you can I ask the cewek from MP at farmosa to come to my room after they finished their work? what is the cost?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lancerL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info here . thanks
Old 06-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi All Lao Jiaos here,

i be going down to batam next friday evening for the weekend, with three friends(two happen to be my colleagues, think following mon lagi jialat)

anyone going there too on next weekend, we can cheong together.....

by the way, that time i go, i take shuangfei with two malay gers...if now, i want to take one indonesian chinese, is it against the law???

any bros please enlighten me on this....
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Cheong Batam again and just came back.
Took Wavemaster from Harbourbay to Batu Ampar (cost S$48 return ticket).
Was thinking to stay at Hotel Utama, but seems it doesn't near to most joints. So stayed at Formosa Hotel (cost S$55, deluxe room, big room with bathtub + minibar).
When arrived Batu Ampar ferry terminal, went straight to the taxi counter to ask for a taxi. Taxi to Formosa Hotel cost IDR 35k. Checked into hotel and took hotel taxi - chinese driver (speakable hokkian) to che char bo. Went to che char bo at all 5 joints (Sedona, Jungle, Permai Indah 2, Intan Permata and Bourgenville) at Nagoya area. Many joints don't have much char bo now. Could be due to many char bo on Hari Raya leaves.
Saw 4 indo chio bu, tall, long legs with ~36B neh neh at Jungle. But they cost IDR 500k / night. Eventually picked a fair looking indo char bo from Bourgenville (cost IDR 400k / night).
Brought her back to hotel together. Taxi che char bo cost IDR 35k.
In the room, showered together. On bed, she bbbj me till my didi rock hard. Fucked her 1st round missionary and cum plenty. Slept and waked up at about 6pm. While she slept, hands scanned over her body. Squeeched her neh neh. Soft one, confirmed real. Scaned down south. Pussy with trimmed hair. Neat and clean. Fingered fuck her till she beh tahan and got wet. Fucked her 2nd round missionary + kamasutra and cum inside her wet hole. Paid her IDR 70k for makan outside, while I went to Nagoya Hill birds-seeing. Very good scenes. Spotted many good quality chio bu - local chinese and indo. Slim and guess most at least 34B, 25, 32 sexy in tight jean and T-shirt.
Many good and cheap foods there too. Some noodle cost only IDR 10k.
Went back hotel with hard on from Nagoya Hill. When my cewek returned, I couldn't wait to fuck her again. Removed her clothes and fucked her hard till she moaned loud . 2 crazy and heavenly fucks, cum till my didi pain. sucked her 34B neh neh .
Next morning, waked up, found my didi rock hard. Initiated her. Opened wide her legs and performed assault with my AK47 gun. 5th round fuck and brought her to heaven cum cum cum....
Tipped her IDR 70k, hugged her tight and frenched kiss her goodbye.
Overall a good experience with this cha bor.
Before returned to sg. Went to eat lunch at Nagoya Hill. Then went for body scrub at Isabella massage centre at Nagoya Hill shop lots. The indo receptionist is very chio. Tried to sian her. She looks cheerful, tall, long legs, neh neh around 32B, very sexy in tight jean and T-shirt. Saw her nice ass when she led me upstair . Wish to get to know her more next time. Need sian more hehehe...

Damages:
SGD 48 - Ferry return ticket
SGD 55 - Formosa hotel 1 night
IDR 400k - cewek from Bourgenville (slim, 34B neh neh, nipple tua tua, short, fair light color skin)
IDR 35k - Taxi Batu Ampar to hotel
IDR 35k - Taxi Hotel to Batu Ampar
IDR 100k - foods
IDR 150k - body scrub (siok feeling when the massage girl scrub my tights and near my raging didi)
Old 11-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
. Then went for body scrub at Isabella massage centre at Nagoya Hill shop lots. The indo receptionist is very chio. Tried to sian her. She looks cheerful, tall, long legs, neh neh around 32B, very sexy in tight jean and T-shirt.
)
As far as I know, that isabella place is a clean joint. As for dating her out, I am not sure about that!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 20
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Cheong Batam again and just came back.
Took Wavemaster from Harbourbay to Batu Ampar (cost S$48 return ticket).
Was thinking to stay at Hotel Utama, but seems it doesn't near to most joints. So stayed at Formosa Hotel (cost S$55, deluxe room, big room with bathtub + minibar).
When arrived Batu Ampar ferry terminal, went straight to the taxi counter to ask for a taxi. Taxi to Formosa Hotel cost IDR 35k. Checked into hotel and took hotel taxi - chinese driver (speakable hokkian) to che char bo. Went to che char bo at all 5 joints (Sedona, Jungle, Permai Indah 2, Intan Permata and Bourgenville) at Nagoya area. Many joints don't have much char bo now. Could be due to many char bo on Hari Raya leaves.
Saw 4 indo chio bu, tall, long legs with ~36B neh neh at Jungle. But they cost IDR 500k / night. Eventually picked a fair looking indo char bo from Bourgenville (cost IDR 400k / night).
Brought her back to hotel together. Taxi che char bo cost IDR 35k.
In the room, showered together. On bed, she bbbj me till my didi rock hard. Fucked her 1st round missionary and cum plenty. Slept and waked up at about 6pm. While she slept, hands scanned over her body. Squeeched her neh neh. Soft one, confirmed real. Scaned down south. Pussy with trimmed hair. Neat and clean. Fingered fuck her till she beh tahan and got wet. Fucked her 2nd round missionary + kamasutra and cum inside her wet hole. Paid her IDR 70k for makan outside, while I went to Nagoya Hill birds-seeing. Very good scenes. Spotted many good quality chio bu - local chinese and indo. Slim and guess most at least 34B, 25, 32 sexy in tight jean and T-shirt.
Many good and cheap foods there too. Some noodle cost only IDR 10k.
Went back hotel with hard on from Nagoya Hill. When my cewek returned, I couldn't wait to fuck her again. Removed her clothes and fucked her hard till she moaned loud . 2 crazy and heavenly fucks, cum till my didi pain. sucked her 34B neh neh .
Next morning, waked up, found my didi rock hard. Initiated her. Opened wide her legs and performed assault with my AK47 gun. 5th round fuck and brought her to heaven cum cum cum....
Tipped her IDR 70k, hugged her tight and frenched kiss her goodbye.
Overall a good experience with this cha bor.
Before returned to sg. Went to eat lunch at Nagoya Hill. Then went for body scrub at Isabella massage centre at Nagoya Hill shop lots. The indo receptionist is very chio. Tried to sian her. She looks cheerful, tall, long legs, neh neh around 32B, very sexy in tight jean and T-shirt. Saw her nice ass when she led me upstair . Wish to get to know her more next time. Need sian more hehehe...

Damages:
SGD 48 - Ferry return ticket
SGD 55 - Formosa hotel 1 night
IDR 400k - cewek from Bourgenville (slim, 34B neh neh, nipple tua tua, short, fair light color skin)
IDR 35k - Taxi Batu Ampar to hotel
IDR 35k - Taxi Hotel to Batu Ampar
IDR 100k - foods
IDR 150k - body scrub (siok feeling when the massage girl scrub my tights and near my raging didi)
Very very useful information for me.. Thanx thanx...
more Q from me here..

(1) Ferry return tic = inclusive of all the taxes already? Need to book the ticket or just go to Harbour front to buy on the same day?
(2) Formosa Hotel - still need to take taxi to che zha bor, meaning this place also not veri convenience lor.. .. U do internet booking or phone booking?
Old 12-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Very very useful information for me.. Thanx thanx...
more Q from me here..

(1) Ferry return tic = inclusive of all the taxes already? Need to book the ticket or just go to Harbour front to buy on the same day?
(2) Formosa Hotel - still need to take taxi to che zha bor, meaning this place also not veri convenience lor.. .. U do internet booking or phone booking?
Hello bro 6600,

Wavemaster ferry return ticket is S$48 nett (inclusive of all taxes). No need to book in advance. Just goto Harbourfront and buy it. Bring along your passport.

Formosa hotel is best for newbies. I am a regular there since I first cheong 2 years ago. It is 5min walking to Nagoya Hill shopping complex and the joints: Permai Indah 2, Permata Intan and Bougenville are within short walking distance. If you choose to walk to che char bo without taxi driver, you will get cheaper quote by papi or mami. But you will have to pay extra IDR 20-30k for cewek to take motobike to your hotel.
I don't always take taxi to che char bo, but sometimes I want to visit more joints to survey market so I take taxi.

Next time I will try Hotel Utama. Heard it is new, trendy and comfortable.
Can any bro here advice what's the latest deluxe room rate at Hotel Utama? Any ayam joints nearby Hotel Utama and is within walking distance?
Is DC Mall good compare with Nagoya Hill?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

didn't go there for a long time.

time to pay an annual visit

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1