The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
maybe_maybe.not is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: thai baht rate update

Arcade 25.05

Should wait one or 2 days then I shall change lol
Old 16-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update guys, more bahts please!
Old 16-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe_maybe.not View Post
Arcade 25.05

Should wait one or 2 days then I shall change lol
Wow wow wow ... thanks brudders for the updates ... lets hope for better rates in coming days !!!!
Old 17-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!

Today at Superrich , 25.1 ....

More baht to bonk !!!
Old 18-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Just changed a bit of bahts at The Arcade yesterday for October trip.
Surveyed most (if not all) the 2nd floor shops. Rates from vary from low of 24.98 to high of 25.02 needless to say converted at 25.02 at People's Changer (shop in the middle of the corridor). Waiting for SGD to strengthen against THB before changing more.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Just changed a bit of bahts at The Arcade yesterday for October trip.
Surveyed most (if not all) the 2nd floor shops. Rates from vary from low of 24.98 to high of 25.02 needless to say converted at 25.02 at People's Changer (shop in the middle of the corridor). Waiting for SGD to strengthen against THB before changing more.
Today's Superrich rate at 25.05 ... Me too waiting for SGD to strengthen meanwhile old man me changing more RM now for my upcoming Danok's trip
Old 18-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieboy86 View Post
Today's Superrich rate at 25.05 ... Me too waiting for SGD to strengthen meanwhile old man me changing more RM now for my upcoming Danok's trip
Brother, Super Rich is in Bangkok so posting its rates here won't do any good unless u are in Bangkok today and now. And I believe the rate u r posting is for those who change $1,000 SGD notes.

For those who r in Bangkok now or want to use Super Rich as a barometer for Singapore exchange rates...

SGD1,000 = 25.05
SGD100 & below = 24.95

So USUALLY expect Sinkie rates to be a few points below their SGD100 & below rates. As always cavaet emptor & bona fortuna!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Super Rich is in Bangkok ..won't do any good unless u are in Bangkok today and now...for those who change $1,000 SGD notes.
use Super Rich as a barometer for Singapore exchange rates...
SGD1,000 = 25.05
SGD100 & below = 24.95
So USUALLY expect Sinkie rates to be a few points below their SGD100 & below rates. As always cavaet emptor & bona fortuna!
Right. How many blokes got 1k note (poor me not seen, nor had the good fortune to feel exclusive note). And are we changing family's fortune?

Yesterday at Clementi Mall was 24.9, for loose change bht5k the diff was 80 cents (vs 25). Factor in commute to Arcade, and expensive city parking -you maybe out of pocket (unless it's your inheritance you changing).

Point is, just be sensible and use the benchmark (agree some places are a rip off) to ensure you are not hard done by.

Also, SuperRich in Bkk seems to be ahead with rates (than bank kiosks). You can still get decent and marginally better rates than latter if you chance on small "mom and pop" shops/kiosks (as I had posted eons ago). It's all about competition, overheads etc. Just as in my last CNX forays, SCB had usual lousy rates and 100m away was this "local" joint with more bahts worth.

Am also not sure if we can expect to do way better than 25 soon, as jitters on QE in US is tapering off.
Old 18-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother, Super Rich is in Bangkok so posting its rates here won't do any good unless u are in Bangkok today and now. And I believe the rate u r posting is for those who change $1,000 SGD notes.

For those who r in Bangkok now or want to use Super Rich as a barometer for Singapore exchange rates...

SGD1,000 = 25.05
SGD100 & below = 24.95

Correct ... Rates I am posting is for $1000 SGD notes but usually normal notes is 0.1 less than $1000 bank notes rates... right, posting for the benefit of brudders in BKK already or intending to come to BKK to exchange Sorry if I couldn't provide any rates info on SG changers becos old man me rarely in SG Cheers buddy !
Old 18-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Drove to Boon Lay for lunch and checked out a few money changers there , a few 24.8+ but one was trading at 25.0
Old 18-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Drove to Boon Lay for lunch and checked out a few money changers there , a few 24.8+ but one was trading at 25.0
changed 25.0 at BL heh

By the way another money changer which offers attractive rate is Vasu near suk soi 7? So far superrich the green sign not the orange and green one, siamexchange and vasu offer the best rates.
Old 18-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Turion69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AMK hub 24.80baths today
Old 19-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today at Superrich , 25.1 ....

More baht to bonk !!!
Thats alot
Old 19-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

seems like rates today are dropping everywhere ... below 25 ... any brudders can confirm ?
Old 19-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
seems like rates today are dropping everywhere ... below 25 ... any brudders can confirm ?
Not only is the baht dropping..... even ringgit is dropping too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1