The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 28-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Aplexus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiaokong View Post
Back in 2011, I met a girl here.

Tell me, what are the odds? A Penang guy meeting a Penang girl here.

We became fuck buddies but she decided to put a stop months later.

BEST. FUCK. OF. MY. LIFE.

I can still remember her moans. It was a different kind of moan, I've watched so many JAV czechAV americanAV but I've encountered none that moans like her. Sorry but I don't know how to describe it.

Given the chance, I'd like fuck her one more time!
Yeah, those real moans, not AV type of fake moans
Old 29-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This happened to me years back during the days of Fire disco (yea...I'm that old). Picked up an ons there and months later during CNY visiting with my ex, bumped into her and realized she was her distant niece......oops!
Old 29-08-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Endersss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there was this senior in school that i as acquaintances with but she dropped out but i had her facebook somehow and i was bored so i texted her up and asked if she wanna hang out , end up she came over we watched a movie , barely 15 mins in , we were making out hard and of course , had a great time . her neck was pretty ''beat up'' when she left , but she came back for more after awhile , she had the sweetest body scent ive ever had
Old 29-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19406 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing. Tks
Old 29-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It happened 2-3 weeks ago was out with gf for Annabelle movie, coincidentally the seats beside was my sec sch friend (hi-bye kind last time, a friend ex-gf) and her bf.

while seated just exchange a few smiles, during the movie exchange a few laughter with them (with her actually) along the way.

Facebook msg her after my date with gf and just nice she also parted with her bf already. asked her out for supper at ECP and she agreed. drove her down to Mac and along the conversation it turns erotic and we were holding hands leaving mac. bought her back to my place for a 2nd round and the rest was history

gonna meet up with her again tonight!
Old 29-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timekiller2006 View Post
It happened 2-3 weeks ago was out with gf for Annabelle movie, coincidentally the seats beside was my sec sch friend (hi-bye kind last time, a friend ex-gf) and her bf.

while seated just exchange a few smiles, during the movie exchange a few laughter with them (with her actually) along the way.

Facebook msg her after my date with gf and just nice she also parted with her bf already. asked her out for supper at ECP and she agreed. drove her down to Mac and along the conversation it turns erotic and we were holding hands leaving mac. bought her back to my place for a 2nd round and the rest was history

gonna meet up with her again tonight!
Dont get caught bro...
Old 29-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
sbfnewpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x View Post
This happened to me years back during the days of Fire disco (yea...I'm that old). Picked up an ons there and months later during CNY visiting with my ex, bumped into her and realized she was her distant niece......oops!
Wow so coincident!! Did she recognize you?
Old 29-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AHSPERM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

few year back, use to hang around at my regular ktv pub. Has been eyeing for this pub manager who was a milf with cfm look . She has a few suitor, which i think is impossible for her to like me. One night she hint me to have one night stand, which I play a bit hard to get and divert the topic. Few day later, we had our first date, she purposely wear till very low cut, and end up sucking her nipple and pet her in my car. Drive her to the nearest hotel, fuck her 3 shot. Go home still have the feeling of too good to be truth..

Subsequently, she become my FB , whenever i feel like release, will app her and finish 2 shot before I proceed home for dinner. The best part is whenever I drunk, she will blow for me in my car. try many pattern with her include cim, shot on face....didn't know she was so fierce and horny...breakoff w her due to guility whenever I face my girlfriend
Old 29-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CIALangley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplexus View Post
Yeah, those real moans, not AV type of fake moans
Very true bro
Old 30-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Obtusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIALangley View Post
Very true bro
Very true indeed
Old 30-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 02-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently with a friend of 7 years. Most unlikely person as we were pissed with each other for a while. Many years ago we went partying with a group of friends and got tipsy. She kissed me on my cheek, I thought that was a sign, and hold a waist. She shouted "why I touch her ass?" And told my friend that I touched her.

We did cleared the air after that. But I will keep my hands off her.

Last month, we went partying again. She's newly divorced, my marriage is broken too.
She: If you are not married, I would have seduce you.
Me: I hold her hand, told her just enjoy the moment.
She: Come to my place.

We were making out while waiting for Uber. Making out in the lift. Did her 3 times that night. Met again 3 days later.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
macux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Goo View Post
Recently with a friend of 7 years. Most unlikely person as we were pissed with each other for a while. Many years ago we went partying with a group of friends and got tipsy. She kissed me on my cheek, I thought that was a sign, and hold a waist. She shouted "why I touch her ass?" And told my friend that I touched her.

We did cleared the air after that. But I will keep my hands off her.

Last month, we went partying again. She's newly divorced, my marriage is broken too.
She: If you are not married, I would have seduce you.
Me: I hold her hand, told her just enjoy the moment.
She: Come to my place.

We were making out while waiting for Uber. Making out in the lift. Did her 3 times that night. Met again 3 days later.
Nice, should be your regular now?
Old 02-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

dun tu liao.. enuf time has passed.. juz bang to ur cock's content? lolx
Old 02-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
FartLeopard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFartLeopard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSPERM View Post
few year back, use to hang around at my regular ktv pub. Has been eyeing for this pub manager who was a milf with cfm look . She has a few suitor, which i think is impossible for her to like me. One night she hint me to have one night stand, which I play a bit hard to get and divert the topic. Few day later, we had our first date, she purposely wear till very low cut, and end up sucking her nipple and pet her in my car. Drive her to the nearest hotel, fuck her 3 shot. Go home still have the feeling of too good to be truth..

Subsequently, she become my FB , whenever i feel like release, will app her and finish 2 shot before I proceed home for dinner. The best part is whenever I drunk, she will blow for me in my car. try many pattern with her include cim, shot on face....didn't know she was so fierce and horny...breakoff w her due to guility whenever I face my girlfriend
Seems like a good catch!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1