The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 05-07-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bossl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cccttt View Post
one of the most beautiful in class, had once in school toilet
Can share some experience bro ?
Old 05-07-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
Ahyong83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhyong83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhyong83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had once with my ex bos
Old 05-07-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessions View Post
Was in my 20s and somehow ended up with an older hot lady from the gym I frequented. Didn't expect to up her but had affair for 7 years. She was 17 years older than me. Sexy ass and B boobs. Around 165 and 50kg. Gave great head too. Did multiple times in her car and bed
17 years older!! Wow really power bro 👍
Old 05-07-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2672 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxip View Post
P was the one who got preggy right?

Yup. Was feeling nervous that time but turn out ok. In biz trip with her now and every night is a nice night. Lol
Old 05-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q for yr sharing bro n up u with my +29 points..can I join in to ask abt their pussies...r they bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ??

All clean shaven.
But Z and W ones best. Both ultra sensitive to touch and though they are slightly older than s and p, they are just as tight. And they are ultra wet. W is also a squirter…..gush of juice explodes everytime she cums…a real experience when I ignore her wait wait rest a while pleas when she cums and make her cum again and again rapidly.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
No choice bro this type u must help fuck more. Community service la. Or else maybe her work affected coz too horny but no outlet haha
Lol ….but can’t tell. Nv knew she was like this till I tasted her.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

u not the father? Still fucking her now? Even when pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Yup. Was feeling nervous that time but turn out ok. In biz trip with her now and every night is a nice night. Lol
Old 05-07-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
u not the father? Still fucking her now? Even when pregnant.
P got pregs after one of our trips. Was in one of the earlier posts. Damn stressful cuz dunno if it was mine or her hubs cuz they are active too. She gave birth and then we stopped having sex for a while while she gave birth. I didn’t Siam, didn’t run, told her I will take responsibility but she said no cuz it will mean the end of her marriage. So we were close and exchange kisss etc when we can. Frankly we both tot we would never sleep together again and would be just super close frens But by the second travel, maybe 1year plus later, we kinda ended up in bed after one night and it just started all over again. This time we were more safe…I only cip in her safe period vs last time just cip all the time.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Benny2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello everyone
Old 05-07-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ambroseyeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was in Sec 3 we had a relief teacher. Average looking, but quite fit/toned body. She just finish A level and waiting for uni, taught us for 3 months cause our math teacher left (idk why) and the school only assigned a new permanant teacher in term 2 so she taught my class in term 1.

I bump into her again in a club when i was in NS. She just graduated from uni then. Danced and flirted with her and managed to dabao her that night. Next day she woke up a bit awkward and paiseh. Don't remember what happened the prev night but was not upset about it. Just ask me if i got use condom and not to tell anyone about what happened.

I told her i got use condom but actually i didn't. Her panties had a pad so i assume she was on her period but in hindsight, the pad had no blood and she was not bleeding when we fucked so i'm not sure.

Anyway i tried to have sex with her again that morning but she didn't want to anymore, she just got dressed and left. I didn't get her number. Found her on ig and fb and tried to add her but she didn't accept. Oh well
Old 05-07-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Intern at work. Was super pretty and obvious got a lot of attention from guys even my colleagues who tried to up her so I tried different approach. Cos can see she quite arrogant due to the attention

Ignored her initially then start to find fault with her when she makes small little mistakes at work. Then at times be nice to her, teach her this and that. Buy her food/drinks. Make her confused.

Within 2mths, went out drinking with a group of colleagues. She got drunk and flatly reject one of the guys who wanted to "take care" of her and asked for me instead. But I gentleman still nv do anything send her home and text her next morning if she okay.

N3xt few outings with colleagues sit next to her, then send her home after walking hold her hand she okay. Had late night talks then got opportunity kissed her on the lips nv reject kissed me back and made out with me hungrily like she wanted me for so long. To be continued
Old 05-07-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Exciting bro. So u dunno if u the father?

Quote:
P got pregs after one of our trips. Was in one of the earlier posts. Damn stressful cuz dunno if it was mine or her hubs cuz they are active too. She gave birth and then we stopped having sex for a while while she gave birth. I didn’t Siam, didn’t run, told her I will take responsibility but she said no cuz it will mean the end of her marriage. So we were close and exchange kisss etc when we can. Frankly we both tot we would never sleep together again and would be just super close frens But by the second travel, maybe 1year plus later, we kinda ended up in bed after one night and it just started all over again. This time we were more safe…I only cip in her safe period vs last time just cip all the time.
Old 06-07-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
DarylDrifter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
your sexcapades sounds really interesting, maybe you should start your own thread and elaborate more in detail!
Old 06-07-2024, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Exciting bro. So u dunno if u the father?
Ya. I dunno. Did try to look closely when the baby was born but can’t really tell. Cuz the baby has P super sharp nose ….like diliraba nose. But seem to have my eyes.

P and I agreed not to talk abt it anymore to protect her marriage so I just left it as it is. Though P is not as good as Z or W as a whole package, she’s the youngest and look like a sec sch or Jc gal tho she is early 30 now so sex with her always makes me fantacize her in sch uniform. Never asked her to don it cuz some gals dun like such role plays.

So I just enjoy the sex when we travel. Unlike S, Z and W, P only has sex with me during travel. So…kinda fresh experience everytime when we travel
Old 06-07-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarylDrifter View Post
your sexcapades sounds really interesting, maybe you should start your own thread and elaborate more in detail!
U mean consolidate my times with S, P, Z and W into a story ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1