The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-07-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appjockey View Post
Haha this happens last month and decided to post here's my story goes, cut it short. I'm 39m.. our new maid from Philippines.. after working 3 years she decided to goes back for a short holiday.. when I came back work 6pm, my parents and sis asked me to goes out for dinner but I was too tired to go. Later just ask my maid to ta pao.. when they goes out I went to my maid room and call her. She was packing her stuffs bend down saw her beautiful red bra and nice cup c boobs she's also notice I was staring at her boobs lol.. name her J. J u packing your stuff going back tml morning? Yes sir.. ok later pack fried rice for me ok.. cut it short again.. J u got buy any gift back for your home town?? Sir not enough money la.. come I give u 200 since u works well for us 3 years.. thank you so much sir.. J hahaha why sir I didn't realize ur boobs is so big.. u naughty sir...what naughty u drop of cos I see la.. just gives u 200 can see again or not.. she's hold my hand and put it inside lol... After that u guys knows la.. what a great wonderful time... Can't wait for her to comes back
Bro, you are so lucky. Be careful, don’t get burnt by fire.
Old 10-07-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Even if delete most smartphones now have "Recycle" folder. Anyway, if it's me I will just ask to take photo together or just snap one of her. Tit for tat
I checked the deleted folder too. Nothing. Well you know what I snapped her few shots already tho.. Lol.
The issue is I am unable to share pic. It is it working for me, don't know why..
Old 10-07-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 3
MontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud ofMontageEvening has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
They really underestimate the power of samsters!

I told her to bring it on!

Joke
Well said bro! I blocked so many scammers on my Blocked List, now left a few alphabets to go 😆
Old 11-07-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Bro this dh is erna? Hehehe…
Wah she still ard? Thot she went back for good.
Heard from one of my regular dh, she went back to be with her husband.. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 11-07-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I checked the deleted folder too. Nothing. Well you know what I snapped her few shots already tho.. Lol.
The issue is I am unable to share pic. It is it working for me, don't know why..
Where you posting from? For some reason I can only post via mobile. Hope you can figure out so you can share the photos bah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-07-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
I had that issue too. Solved it by adjusting settings. FAQ page here no use. Checking newbie help thread was better
Old 11-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
The crowd comes in at 2:30-3. Today quite packed
maybe all know might be last sunday liao

nice catch up with all of u
Old 11-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Y

Btw yday whole disco lighting set at Top 5 fell but lucky no one hurt. Even the equipment want to ORD liao haha
wow u stay till quite late to see her drop ?

no comeby say "hi"
whole bunch of us at usual 2nd floor
Old 11-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
jayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agreed with you!
Old 11-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Anyone tried bringing your DH to places like Chillax Cosy?

They say no CCTV but how to verify lol.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
Anyone tried bringing your DH to places like Chillax Cosy?

They say no CCTV but how to verify lol.
Yes, they said so, but how you want to verify and they may query you why do you need to verify??? Unless you are doing something handy panky?

Anyway, think no one will knock on your door or open it, it's a risk and thrill, and no waiting at transit hotel for a slot if you book this cozy room in advance, though more pricey.
Old 11-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Yes, they said so, but how you want to verify and they may query you why do you need to verify??? Unless you are doing something handy panky?

Anyway, think no one will knock on your door or open it, it's a risk and thrill, and no waiting at transit hotel for a slot if you book this cozy room in advance, though more pricey.
Upped +156

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Where you posting from? For some reason I can only post via mobile. Hope you can figure out so you can share the photos bah
I only use mobile but yet can't figure it out. Only managed to upload once or twice only..
Old 11-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
I had that issue too. Solved it by adjusting settings. FAQ page here no use. Checking newbie help thread was better
Share me the thread bro..
Old 11-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold
Anyone up this DH before?
How's the experience?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1